User Tag List

Thread: YGOrganization File: Generation Duel Tournament banlist comparisons

Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post YGOrganization File: Generation Duel Tournament banlist comparisons

This is intended as a thread for reporting any errors present in the Google Docs spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...4wFu8/pubhtml#

At the time of this thread being created, I'd appreciate if any viewers here refrain from spreading this link, for at least 24 hours. By that time (or possibly earlier), a post will be made on the site publicizing this link.

Feel free to suggest improvements as well!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if I got this straight (I think I'm lacking some info). This is weird... I have a question: Why isn't "Man-Eater Bug", "Wall of Illusion", "Trap Master", etc. listed at the "LIST OF LEGAL EFFECT MONSTERS" in DM? And no Exodia as well (it doesn't appear there)?

Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    I don't know if I got this straight (I think I'm lacking some info). This is weird... I have a question: Why isn't "Man-Eater Bug", "Wall of Illusion", "Trap Master", etc. listed at the "LIST OF LEGAL EFFECT MONSTERS" in DM? And no Exodia as well (it doesn't appear there)?
    I didn't mention "Exodia the Forbidden One" because it wasn't actually a change (it's Limited for the DM era, and it's Limited on the current list), but because of that "All other unmentioned Effect Monsters are banned" thing, I've made that clear now.
    If you've heard of Goat Format, this DM era format is probably meant to be a mix of that and Traditional Format.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateKuriboh View Post
    I didn't mention "Exodia the Forbidden One" because it wasn't actually a change (it's Limited for the DM era, and it's Limited on the current list), but because of that "All other unmentioned Effect Monsters are banned" thing, I've made that clear now.
    If you've heard of Goat Format, this DM era format is probably meant to be a mix of that and Traditional Format.
    Ah, I think I get it better now. So "Man-Eater Bug" is, indeed, Forbidden. I first thought this would be based more around the anime.
    Yes, it's clear now. That was the sentence that was confusing me. Thanks for the change.

This sounds like an Empty Jar sort of thing. Shame TER is Forbidden. But then it lacks "Needle "Worm" and friends.
    Funny how you bothered bringing "Super Polymerization" back, even though it can't be used.
    What about "Breaker"? And "Magical Merchant"? "D.D. Warrior Lady" was also used, right? "Chaos Sorcerer"? "Exarion Universe" and "Airknight Parshath" for more damage? And why not Deck searchers like "Mystic Tomato", "Giant Rat", etc.? "Thunder Dragon"?
    Sorry if this seems a bit random, but I don't quite get the criteria and it seems it could go for more diversity. But it seems very cool at the same time.