Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [INOV] Red-Eyes Insight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Yes.

But, unlike Cyber Angels and D-HERO, Red-Eyes isn't exclusive to GX era. It's one of the DM big 3 (with Blue-Eyes and Dark Magician). The only way Meteor Dragon and Meteor Black Dragon retrains will happen, it's due to Asuka's brother apperance in Arc-V wheter you like it or not.
    Fubuki never used Meteor B. Dragon. He used Darkness and Metal Darkness.

Meteor B. Dragon was used by Yugi waay back in a season 0 movie, if memory serves right.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
    Fubuki never used Meteor B. Dragon. He used Darkness and Metal Darkness.

Meteor B. Dragon was used by Yugi waay back in a season 0 movie, if memory serves right.
    Problem: Season 0 movie never was made by Konami, but by Toei.

The first apparation of both Meteor and Meteor B. (for Konami) was during Season 4 of GX. It was a Trueman who summon those two against Yuki Judai. Unless Darkness and his Truemans shows up in Arc-V, I doubt a retrain of those two will ever happen.

EDIT :

For all that's worth, I'm posting here my current Red-Eyes Xyz feat. Dark Dragon Paladin build here (blank spaces are Red-Eyes Insight):

I'm open to advise in how improving the deck.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 10th June 2016 at 03:35 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first apparation of both Meteor and Meteor B. (for Konami) was during Season 4 of GX. It was a Trueman who summon those two against Yuki Judai. Unless Darkness and his Truemans shows up in Arc-V, I doubt a retrain of those two will ever happen.

EDIT :

For all that's worth, I'm posting here my current Red-Eyes Xyz feat. Dark Dragon Paladin build here (blank spaces are Red-Eyes Insight):

I'm open to advise in how improving the deck.
    Quick question. How is Return of Red-Eyes working for you? I personally think it has too many restrictions and is too slow. I would rather run Red-Eyes Spirit over it.

On the other hand, can we please have a card that summons 2 "Red-Eyes" monsters; 1 from the graveyard, the other from the deck, Konami? Or would that be asking for too much?
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    Quick question. How is Return of Red-Eyes working for you? I personally think it has too many restrictions and is too slow. I would rather run Red-Eyes Spirit over it.

On the other hand, can we please have a card that summons 2 "Red-Eyes" monsters; 1 from the graveyard, the other from the deck, Konami? Or would that be asking for too much?
    Return of the Red-Eyes is a perfect bait. Summon a Vanilla Red-Eyes from Grave on activation and, when pop, summon another Red-Eyes (this time, any Red-Eyes) from Grave. It's a good card overall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post

I think that would be asking too much actually. Summoning from deck is something we need less of, not more of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope they keep supporting the classic 3 monsters in packs to keep them relevant. Red-Eyes is a gx monster as well so we might see a Darkness retrain down the road which makes me a bit happy. Red-Eyes Flare Darkness Dragon, I'm calling it. Evolves from flare metal.
    Last edited by Colbrax1996; 10th June 2016 at 05:18 PM. Reason: typo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Oh and, I guess DelCtrl will have to climb out of denial about the legacy support list now.
    Yeah, I can't deny it now, can I? But it is my police to not trust leaks without good sources. Plus, that leak had too many archetypes and I didn't believe there would be support for all of them. Anyway, about the card:

It is good. It's not spectacular by any means, but it helps speed up the deck and gives utility for dead draws (although sending from the deck will almost always be better). My build will have to be remade to account for this card, but I guess it can work in conjunction with Dragon Shrine to thin out the deck, while setting the grave and searching for a Spell/Trap (in my case, probably will search for Return and Spirit, as I don't run Fusion). It makes Wyvern more useful at least.
    I don't post a lot, but I read everything in this forum. EVERYTHING.
    Current Decks: Red-Eyes | RaidRaptors | D/D/D | Generic Wyrm | Dark Doriado

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't matter if it's first anime appearance after Toei was in GX. It was nostalgia when it was summoned back then anyway. Meteor B. Dragon has been a part of the game since 2000 when it was released as part of Premium Pack 3, along with the premiers of Blue-Eyes Ultimate, Magician of Black Chaos and Gate Guardian.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Doesn't matter if it's first anime appearance after Toei was in GX. It was nostalgia when it was summoned back then anyway. Meteor B. Dragon has been a part of the game since 2000 when it was released as part of Premium Pack 3, along with the premiers of Blue-Eyes Ultimate, Magician of Black Chaos and Gate Guardian.
    I'll have agreed with you with that but the legacy support is done vis-a-vis of the anime, not of the IRL game.

Until Fubuki or Darkness/Truemen appear(s) in Arc-V, I doubt we'll see Meteor and Meteor B. Dragon retrains printed. Even if I want that (Meteor and Meteor B. retrains) to happen.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 10th June 2016 at 06:43 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciphermask View Post
    I think that would be asking too much actually. Summoning from deck is something we need less of, not more of.
    Think of it this way. It could be a Spell card that functions like Magma Dragon, but for Red-Eyes only. I doubt a card as such would make that much of an impact on the game, especially since Konami shits on Red-Eyes anyway. It's for that reason that we may not see anymore Red-Eyes support in this pack.

On the other hand, Insight doesn't have many targets, which is a disappointment. Additionally, the cards it can search are all situational at best. Here's to hoping we get a few more "Red-Eyes" cards in this pack.
    Last edited by Yuuri; 10th June 2016 at 06:53 PM.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)