User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are you watching now? (shows)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished Dreamwork's Voltron. It was pretty good. 11 episodes is a little short even if the first episode is an hour and 45 min. long. It made me wish Netflix would pick up the Thundercats reboot series for a second season. That show was amazing. Didn't deserve to be canceled after just one season.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do I watch, huh? Well, for starters, I've all but abandoned TV. Got too boring. I still only watch Toonami, cause that Hunter X Hunter dub is AWESOME!! Online, I guess RWBY is right up my alley, as well as Arc-V. I also watch cardfight vanguard g on youtube, cause shit's getting real over there! I'm not really into this season's anime, so I'm kinda not watching any of it. For shows, I really want to watch DC's Legends of Tomorrow. Hey, if it's as good as Arrow or Supergirl, then its going to be awesome. Oh, and the prison break duo are there. Mostly though, I'm on Youtube, watching whatever's new, Team four star, LittleKuriboh and Markiplier, and his good friends. Oh Markiplier, you always make me laugh... (I assume that youtube counts in your discussion)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't stand Arrow and Supergirl couldn't interest me, and my dad and I watched the premier of Legends of Tomorrow and were amazed at how badly written it seemed( but then that was our reaction to the premier and much of the first season of Flash). Flash is the only one of those shows I care to watch. It suffers from some CW syndrome as well but I think it's gotten better since it started. I'm going to binge watch the second half of season two after I finish Caprica and the Blood and Chrome mini-series.

Yep, Youtube shows count. I'm still waiting for Bravest Warriors to get a new season. It's been two years. Season 3 is supposed to premier this year.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 13th June 2016 at 06:20 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game of Thrones season finale was pretty awesome. So many big players finally in a position to take action now. Can't wait for season 7. Next year we'll have The Mad Queen of Lions, The Mother of Dragons, The White Wolf King, The 3-Eyed Raven Prince and the many-faced Bloody Princess.
    Spoiler Alert!
    4 Starks are dead but 4 still remain (Well, one's only a Stark on his mother's side but still).

Turn: Washington's Spies season ended this week. No word yet if it will get another season but they just introduced Hamilton in the last two episodes of this season. So I hope it does.

Outlander season 2 will finish up on Sunday. The Battle of Colladun(?) Moore episode. But the show has already been picked up for another 2 seasons. I started watching this show because Ronald D. Moore is the one developing it based on a book series. He also was the man behind the 2004 Battlestar Galactica series. Outlander however... I'm wondering how many times rape will be used as a plot point next season. It seems to be an often recurring theme on this show (never read the books).

I just caught the season premiere of Dark Matter. Season One was a little rickety but the mystery held strong for me and as I was watching the new season premiere I just wished it was longer because I didn't want to wait a week to find out what happens next. I really like the set of characters. Hope there is more to that last scene because I would be so pissed if that played out just as it appeared. They can't do that-not with the mystery of his wife's murder still unexplained.

Marco Polo season 2 just came out on Netflix. I'm going to be watching that next.

Has anybody watched 12 Monkeys? Is it any good? I was thinking about watching it but I decided there was only so many time-travel shows I can watch at a time. So I'll probably try watching it later.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 3rd July 2016 at 06:28 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm watching Dragon Ball Super (subbed) and it's getting pretty good with this new Future Trunks/Black Goku arc. Yes they brought Future Trunks back and yes an evil Goku is predictable but it's pretty interesting. The Universe 6 vs Universe 7 arc was nice also
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of Animes. But what i am really enjoying watching is Berserk(2016) Anime.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently watching ARC-V, but I have a lot of anime on my "to watch" list.

I'll probably look into Servamp and D.Gray-Man. The former at least sparked my interest, whereas I have waited for YEARS for the latter to return. Now all I need is to find time to watch said anime.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arc V, DB super, JOJO's bizarre adventure, One Piece, The Disastrous Life of Saiki K, berserk, basically a bunch of anime, i also watch whatever dubs are on toonami when its on
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mr. Robot new season started on Sunday. Is anybody else excited to be watching this amazing psychological show again?
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 12th July 2016 at 07:37 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Mr. Robot new season started on Sunday. Is anybody else excited to be watching this amazing psychological show again?
    Me! Me! Me!

This show is awesome, dawg.