User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Photon Monsters and Barian Energy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photon Monsters and Barian Energy

So, in Zexal, it's said that the Photon monsters were created using energy from "another world", which - considering other factors in the series - I'm guessing means Barian World. Does this give the monsters special properties, like being more solid when out on the field or something? I'm writing a fanfic involving a little kid getting a hold of Gauche's Bounzers - including Photon Strike Bounzer - and I want to refresh my memory on what kind of things they said the Photon monsters can do that are special to them outside of the normal game.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. When Mizar and Kaito confront in the Moon, Mizar cleary says "then the Numeron Code belongs to the Barian World" (Kaito explained to him that their respective Galaxy-Eyes are the keys to the Numeron Code).

Photon monsters were created with Barian's energy.

They can interact with "Numbers" monsters (bypassing the "cannot be destroyed by battle execpt with "Number" Xyz Monsters" rules via several removing effects) and Kaito can do Photon Change and Photon Hand (the latter ability let Kaito take his opponents' "Numbers").
    Last edited by Indytotof; 11th June 2016 at 03:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Yes. When Mizar and Kaito confront in the Moon, Mizar cleary says "then the Numeron Code belongs to the Barian World" (Kaito explained to him that their respective Galaxy-Eyes are the keys to the Numeron Code).

Photon monsters were created with Barian's energy.

They can interact with "Numbers" monsters (bypassing the "cannot be destroyed by battle execpt with "Number" Xyz Monsters" rules via several removing effects) and Kaito can do Photon Change and Photon Hand (the latter ability let Kaito take his opponents' "Numbers").
    Mizael meant that as in "The Barian World will claim the Numeron Code," not that "the Numeron Code originated from the Barian World." The Numeron Code was created by the Numeron Dragon, which was the progenitor of the universe. Tachyon Dragon and Prime Photon Dragon were born on the moon (stated in the "Legend of the Dragons of Light and Time).
    Astral states that Galaxy-Eyes resembles something from the Astral World.
    A final note is that the Barian World is basically composed of rejects from the Astral World. Don Thousand was originally a denizen of the Astral World, but he was banished. The Seven Barian Emperors would have gone to the Astral World after their deaths, but this was prevented by Don Thousand's curse.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also noticed that Kite, Gauche, and Droite have those tattoos on their left eyes that appear whenever they duel, so they don't need a mechanical device to do that. Is that also part of the Photon/Barian energy aspect of their cards?
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    I also noticed that Kite, Gauche, and Droite have those tattoos on their left eyes that appear whenever they duel, so they don't need a mechanical device to do that. Is that also part of the Photon/Barian energy aspect of their cards?
    Yep it is.

Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    Mizael meant that as in "The Barian World will claim the Numeron Code," not that "the Numeron Code originated from the Barian World." The Numeron Code was created by the Numeron Dragon, which was the progenitor of the universe. Tachyon Dragon and Prime Photon Dragon were born on the moon (stated in the "Legend of the Dragons of Light and Time).
    Astral states that Galaxy-Eyes resembles something from the Astral World.
    A final note is that the Barian World is basically composed of rejects from the Astral World. Don Thousand was originally a denizen of the Astral World, but he was banished. The Seven Barian Emperors would have gone to the Astral World after their deaths, but this was prevented by Don Thousand's curse.
    I would like also note that all "Photon" cards were made (and it's clearly says by Dr. Faker) with Barian energy. When Mizar says "then the Numeron Code belongs to the Barian World" it means exactly what the phrase means (in fact, Mizar truely thinks the Numeron Code belongs to the Barian World) since both Galaxy-Eyes comes from the Barain World. But then it revealed that Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon's true form is revealed: Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon, which comes from the Astral World.

Then Number 100: Numeron Dragon comes by merging the Barian, Mythyrian and Astral "Numbers" Dragons (in fact, like Number S37, S38 and S39 merge together with ZEXAL to create Number S0).
    Last edited by Indytotof; 11th June 2016 at 05:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Less to do with cards, but rather advanced technology. The Arclight brothers all have them, too.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    Less to do with cards, but rather advanced technology. The Arclight brothers all have them, too.
    Because it comes too from the Barian World. Tron have been saved by the Barians (he says it himself). This tech is highly inspired by Barian's battlemorph.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 11th June 2016 at 05:54 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so theoretically, what would happen if a layman got a hold of some of the Photon cards? Would the energy they were created from alter them somehow, or what? I'm still not clear on that. It sounds like the monsters have their own powers, but nothing outside of duels, and the Photon powers used outside of duels is done with Barian energy/tech separate from the Photon cards...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so theoretically, what would happen if a layman got a hold of some of the Photon cards? Would the energy they were created from alter them somehow, or what? I'm still not clear on that. It sounds like the monsters have their own powers, but nothing outside of duels, and the Photon powers used outside of duels is done with Barian energy/tech separate from the Photon cards...
    Not it do not alter them. Photon cards do not change the owner into Barians. Photon cards are basically anti-"Numbers" cards.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, damn, there goes the whole basis of my story...