User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Photon Monsters and Barian Energy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bah, gotta ruin my fun, don't you? I mean, I'm all for keeping continuity, but I'm trying to rationalize a plot point in my story, and here you are completely wrecking it. And besides, I'm not saying the ENTIRE Bounzer archetype is special and gives the kid special powers, just Photon Strike Bounzer, since - as far as we know - the Photons WERE special monsters because they were specially created with Barian tech/energy, as stated in the anime.

Think of it this way; the Chronomaly and Gimmick Puppet monsters aren't special, either, but they gained their own Number monsters, because of the desires of those Numbers' owners forming them to fit with their decks. Since the Photon monsters are specially created, cards like Photon Strike Bounzer and Photon Papilloperative would be created to fit in with an existing archetype, while still being unique due to how they were created.
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 12th June 2016 at 12:46 AM.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tend to take arguments about fictional canon way too seriously, so more or less.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, here are the facts: Bounzers and Butterflies aren't unique monsters, but their Photon Xyz boss monsters ARE, because it's established all Photon cards were created by use of Barian tech/energy, so even if the main deck monsters aren't that special, because of how they're made, the Xyz monsters ARE, and since only those with the experience and training and conditioning and all that in Barian tech/energy use them, and no one else has used them (not even via taking over their Photons, as far as I know), and there's no talk about anyone else BUT them using those cards, it can be speculated on how a layman without a connection to either the Astral or Barian universe would react to having a Barian-powered card like the Photons.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."