User Tag List

Thread: Psy-Framelord Omega and Pot of Cupidity.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Answered: Psy-Framelord Omega and Pot of Cupidity.

This post is just a quick question:

Do Omega can target face-down banished cards thanks, for exemple, to the effect of Pot of Cupidity ?

2. "Yes because it just says Card, not a specific type of card. You're able to bring your banished facedown cards back via his effect since it doesn't specify what type of card.

Edit: However there's something similar with Primal Seed, with I think OCG it's fine to check your banish pile if they're facedown. I think over here it doesn't apply, might depend on the judge. So yes you can bring back a face down, just whether or not you can check MIGHT depend on the judge?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes because it just says Card, not a specific type of card. You're able to bring your banished facedown cards back via his effect since it doesn't specify what type of card.

Edit: However there's something similar with Primal Seed, with I think OCG it's fine to check your banish pile if they're facedown. I think over here it doesn't apply, might depend on the judge. So yes you can bring back a face down, just whether or not you can check MIGHT depend on the judge?
    Last edited by ARKhaven; 11th June 2016 at 04:13 PM.
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot !