User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [INOV] King's Synchro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    ● Banish that Synchro Monster you control and 1 Tuner Monster from your Graveyard, then Special Summon from your Extra Deck, a Synchro Monster whose Level is equal to the combined total of the Levels of the banished monsters. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.)[/I]"

So the summon is treated as Synchro Summon.
    Wait, does that means i could bring something like Red Nova Dragon as long as meet the Level 12 (lets say Belzee + Vylon Prism)? Or need to be exactly 1 Tuner +1Monster only like Stardust Dragon?

["Tangerines kick ass"]___________________["White Dragon Rules"]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everytime I read "Banish" in a cost of a card I get shivers.
    But it's a better, or worse (depends on how you see it), version of King's Consonance

Quote Originally Posted by Gancho View Post
    Doesn't this thing skip synchro material conditions?
    Yes, it does. You can summon any Synchro Monster ignoring its materials with this, as long as the level is correct.

I noticed that a number of cards can be used as cheat the Synchro system, but the moment an Xyz version of this is released, it gets banned lol.
    Guess it'll be the same if the effect is in a monster that can be easily Synchro Summoned.
    Last edited by Mediyu; 12th June 2016 at 09:49 AM.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex✭Blanc View Post
    Wait, does that means i could bring something like Red Nova Dragon as long as meet the Level 12 (lets say Belzee + Vylon Prism)? Or need to be exactly 1 Tuner +1Monster only like Stardust Dragon?
    It does not says "Ignoring its summoning conditions". So no, it can't.

I think. Maybe someone with more knowledge about Synchro summoning can answer that better than me.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 12th June 2016 at 09:59 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex✭Blanc View Post
    Yes, you can.
    Like I said before, it's just like King's Consonance (it has the same texting), and with King's Consonance, you can summon a monster like Junk Destroyer using a level 1 Tuner and 7 non-Tuner monsters.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think. Maybe someone with more knowledge about Synchro summoning can answer that better than me.
    I guess it should still work, since it is very similar to Superheavy Samurai Battleball, which can Special Summon a Superheavy Samurai Synchro monster using an opponents (non-machine-type) monster, while those Synchros all need a machine-type non-tuner.

So you should be able to summon every Synchro monster in the game, since they don't have a condition like "Must by Synchro Summoned with the above materials"

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    I guess it should still work, since it is very similar to Superheavy Samurai Battleball, which can Special Summon a Superheavy Samurai Synchro monster using an opponents (non-machine-type) monster, while those Synchros all need a machine-type non-tuner.

So you should be able to summon every Synchro monster in the game, since they don't have a condition like "Must by Synchro Summoned with the above materials"
    Ooohhh. So King's Synchro is litteraly a 1-card Quasar ?

Thank Horakty it isn't searchable... yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex✭Blanc
    It should be able to summon Red Nova with 2 monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof

King's Synchro Special Summons the monster and treats it as a Synchro Summon, it doesn't actually perform a Synchro Summon. The treat as a Synchro Summon is presumably so you can use revival cards on the monster afterwards/bypass summon restrictions.
    Last edited by JoJoToast; 12th June 2016 at 10:19 AM.
    Stop spreading on me!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since it's a Trap that can only be activated when your Synchro monster is attacked, you can easily play around it. Also, it's not really a 1-card Quasar, since you need to summon a Synchro monster first AND have a tuner with the appropriate level in the graveyard. Overall, it's just an average card.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This thing would make Quasar Decks worse. A Trap that only triggers when your Synchro Monster is attacked. Not only is this very meh but that one card could be one of many 2 Card Quasar combos, so even searchable noone would touch it

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediyu View Post
    Everytime I read "Banish" in a cost of a card I get shivers.
    But it's a better, or worse (depends on how you see it), version of King's Consonance

Yes, it does. You can summon any Synchro Monster ignoring its materials with this, as long as the level is correct.

I noticed that a number of cards can be used as cheat the Synchro system, but the moment an Xyz version of this is released, it gets banned lol.
    Guess it'll be the same if the effect is in a monster that can be easily Synchro Summoned.
    Even if Synchros get their own Ptolemaious, it wouldn't matter. There is no such thing as a Rank 4 Synchro Toolbox an entire Deck can be based off. You already suffer from being forced to run different Levels to have a decent amount of tools in your Extra.
    And honestly I would ban the fuck out of Spell/Traps like that (Wonder Xyz). Doesn't matter if noone knows that Azazoth is a thing, the possibility is disgusting enough

Also you can't summon Ultimaya/Ultimitl