User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 109 Discussion: The Nakama no Chikara is strong in this Falcon

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARC-V Episode 109 Discussion: The Nakama no Chikara is strong in this Falcon

This episode we have circus + birds vs dogs. As expected, the dog masters are playing dirty as ever, attacking their opponent before he gets his first turn. And they expect that their opponents would do the same to them. But unexpectedly,

Spoiler Alert!
    Kurosaki gets injured not because of the duel, but by saving Sayaka who has PTSD issues. Thankfully, Kaito comes to the rescue and defeats all of the Obelisk Force. As character development kicks in, he doesn't card any of them. Now Edo enters the battlefield and he is targetting on Yuya.

Neither Kurosaki nor Yuya play bad. But the pacing in this episode is ridiculously fast.

In the preview, we have:
    Spoiler Alert!

- Yuya vs Edo (Round 2)
    - Yusho vs Edo (flashback)
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone have the link?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!
    The episode was neat, only 4 new cards (and all were S/T) and Obelisk Force actually managed to Summon all of the Doggie forms in one Duel along with decent AG support. The "The Falcon perishes on the Battlefield" title of the episode was just Shun fainting when rescuing Sayaka from the debris caused by CG. Then Kaito entered the Duel (by using an Action Card to save Yuya no less) and finished the OFs (but didnt card them). Next episode is Yuya vs Edo, hyped for new D - Heros.

Episode Link:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/vide...i-...-hd_shortfilms
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 12th June 2016 at 02:46 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    anyone have the link?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Jobelisks manage to be both impressive and unimpressive at the same time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, the Obelisk Force played actually good. And as always, they attacked before the opponent had his first turn. With all those AG Spells and Traps now, I really want to play this deck.

Also, after 76 episodes, he finally did it again:
    Spoiler Alert!
    Shun used 3 Vanishing Lanius to summon Rise Falcon. And he even had them in his starting hand! Ruri intensifies...

For the rest of the episode:
    Spoiler Alert!
    I honestly did not expect Kaito, nor that he saved Yuya with an Action Card. I'm also surprised that he did not card the Obelisk Force. There was no character development for him shown so far, so I guessed that would come later...
    Yuya finally played no new Performapals, so we might be safe for now. Also no new RUM, for which I'm glad as well. I wonder if this episode was indeed a show-off for the Ancient Gear cards, since they played all of them. Ancient Gears in INOV confirmed? Like Lunalights?

Now I'm interested if they'll show us Yushos deck (Performapals/Pendulums) in the backflashs next episode, and if Edo finally plays decent D-HEROs.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that was a nice episode. Yuya still being saved by action cards irritates me. Why can't he have good traps/quick spells to help him? He summons 3 monsters and does nothing more. I guess he is only going to have those pendulum-saving effects or crazy monster effects like dark requiem to save him all the time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that was a nice episode. Yuya still being saved by action cards irritates me. Why can't he have good traps/quick spells to help him? He summons 3 monsters and does nothing more. I guess he is only going to have those pendulum-saving effects or crazy monster effects like dark requiem to save him all the time.
    Please don't give Performapals decent Spells/Traps, they are annoying enough already...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because then it turns into "why the hell is he running 30 different situational burn negation cards" like the previous series.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He still uses a Hand Trap.