User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [INOV] Pot of Avidity

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does Pot of Adivity work with face-down cards ?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Does Pot of Adivity work with face-down cards ?
    No. Since you can't know if the face-down are Monsters or not.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the Wikia:
    A card that is banished face-down cannot be used for any purpose except that prescribed on the card that banished it.
    Though there aren't any notes pointing to a rulebook entry on that. But since your opponent can't know if they are monsters, I believe you can't just say "they are monsters" and recycle them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Face down banished cards are that, "banished cards", they are not monster or spells/traps, so you can't use any card that ask you for a specific kind of card like D.D.R or this one, but you can use cards like PsyFrame Omega or NecroFace because they ask for "banished cards" ignoring if they are monster or anything else.

Backing to the card, malicius seems to be the most abusable card with this new pot spaming it in one turn and bring like 4 or 5 malicious in a turn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Requiem stated that this card has a use for Kozmo, my opinion on this: this card's dumb in Kozmo. Gods why. Well either this is gonna be mediocre or stupid dumb
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKhaven View Post
    As Requiem stated that this card has a use for Kozmo, my opinion on this: this card's dumb in Kozmo. Gods why. Well either this is gonna be mediocre or stupid dumb
    Why should anyone use this in Kozmo? That's like shuffling your Pendulums from your Extra to draw a card, completely pointless and makes you minus by a lot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If its that's bad in Kozmo it can definitely be used against them. You can chain it to Kozmotown for instance.

The fact that this is a Quick-Play and can shuffle your opponent's banished monsters is great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Why should anyone use this in Kozmo? That's like shuffling your Pendulums from your Extra to draw a card, completely pointless and makes you minus by a lot
    Well one advantage is reusing your Slipriders and what not. Although they could probably kill faster before they can recycle their crap. But I do see the negative side, since that reminded me of Pot of Riches. Who knows? They're getting Kozmo in what, September? INOV comes out in July 9th, there COULD be one person holding those until September and then using it at least once. Just a whimsical thought on it being used in Kozmo, might as well wait and see what happens
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKhaven View Post
    Well one advantage is reusing your Slipriders and what not. Although they could probably kill faster before they can recycle their crap. But I do see the negative side, since that reminded me of Pot of Riches. Who knows? They're getting Kozmo in what, September? INOV comes out in July 9th, there COULD be one person holding those until September and then using it at least once. Just a whimsical thought on it being used in Kozmo, might as well wait and see what happens
    If you play Kozmo, the duel mostlikely won't last long enough that you could possibly get rid of all 3 copies. Having your stuff banished is way easier to access than in Deck which is the important thing since the game wont keep long

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    If you play Kozmo, the duel mostlikely won't last long enough that you could possibly get rid of all 3 copies. Having your stuff banished is way easier to access than in Deck which is the important thing since the game wont keep long
    Which is why I said in my post "Although they could probably kill faster before they can recycle their crap"

Although I'm wondering when can the deck die