User Tag List

Thread: Sorry

Registered User AccelRainbowDashley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry

Hi. I don't have the most positive reputation on Org, however I do enjoy the conversations greatly so I'm aiming to change that. I was going to pass on the forums, but I decided it would be better to turn over a new leaf and join. To those I may have upset in the past, I apologize. Hopefully we can move on from those unpleasant events.

As for me, I've been playing this game since the beginning, and, at various levels of play ranging from super casual to top tier. I've ultimately settled in the area of casual-competitive and that's where I've rediscovered my love for the game, despite all of it's flaws. I typically only play against friends anymore since it's the most enjoyable for me, and there's generally very little salt involved when randoms are removed from it.

Guess that's really all worth mentioning. Cheers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AccelRainbowDashley View Post
    Hi. I don't have the most positive reputation on Org, however I do enjoy the conversations greatly so I'm aiming to change that. I was going to pass on the forums, but I decided it would be better to turn over a new leaf and join. To those I may have upset in the past, I apologize. Hopefully we can move on from those unpleasant events.

As for me, I've been playing this game since the beginning, and, at various levels of play ranging from super casual to top tier. I've ultimately settled in the area of casual-competitive and that's where I've rediscovered my love for the game, despite all of it's flaws. I typically only play against friends anymore since it's the most enjoyable for me, and there's generally very little salt involved when randoms are removed from it.

Guess that's really all worth mentioning. Cheers.
    Its great to hear that you decided to join the forums! I'm not sure what you did to upset others, but that was the past. I wish you the best and I hope your experience in the forums will be a pleasant one. Welcome @AccelRainbowDashley!

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dashman, we do indeed have a rocky relationship. However, I'm still happy you're here. We're all in this together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not the best one to say this with very little interaction with you, but I think that everyone should be welcome, as to not make this an echo-chamber. Now that would be boring. By some means we all have disagreements and other sorts of things that can come off as us being arrogant. My unpopular opinions even on these here forums have caused quite the heated discussions already (cough, cough Shock Master in the OCG). But hey, that's half the fun. I love the new perspectives, and I love being reminded that we are all unique.

Hoping that the future looks better than any issues of the past.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bout time you showed up
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.