User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: [INOV] The Crystron Cometh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    I like the fact that the tuners can special summon any non-tuner monster, so you could use the level 1 to summon something like a shadow mist and get a mask change or use the level 2 to summon a shiranui spiritmaster, sync and destroy a card the opponent controls, probably not worthy, but are fun interactions.
    Nope, not only that most of them will miss timing since the effect continues after the summon, the summoned monster's effects are negated.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    I'm not saying it's good. But it's not useless anymore. But if defense is what you want, go for Powered Inzektron, that will keep you waaay safer
    Inzektron can't be destroyed by card effects.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Magnet Force is also a must for this deck, since your opponent won't be able to negate Ametrix's Effect with Requiem, Crystal Wing, etc.
    Last edited by Destiny91; 24th June 2016 at 05:26 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjikun View Post
    >They are not pendulums
    YOU BROKE THE PATTERN KONMAI
    You know what else broke the pattern this set? Starve Venom. It's kinda the set's thing.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerious1 View Post
    Well, that pretty much cements that we'll get the Ino-Shika-Cho Cardians before these, and either two Metalfoes (Level 5 and 6?) or one Metalfoe and a WATER counterpart to Agnimazd Vanisher.

From there, I suspect we'll be getting Descend Dragon Magician, four Performapals whose names I can't be arsed to remember, and the three Amazoness monsters (Scout, Empress, and Liger) from the anime, followed by the Fusion Counterpart of Silvbird for the remaining Metalfoe monster. Crossing fingers for Brave-Eyes.

/overanalysis
    Dont forget the 2100/0 Chemical Beast we are missing. Also, I am holding my fingeres for more Predator Plants...

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    The dangers of pre-judging an archetype's cards before one even knows how they are supposed to function with the rest of it's archetype. Why do people keep doing this?
    Well when something is generic, I guess you are allowed to judge?
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was not expecting these so soon and all at once. This archetype looks amazing and their effects are so interesting! Can't wait to try them out when they hit the YGOPros.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    I was not expecting these so soon and all at once. This archetype looks amazing and their effects are so interesting! Can't wait to try them out when they hit the YGOPros.
    They are throwing anything and everything at us EXCEPT the remaining anime cards.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    Dont forget the 2100/0 Chemical Beast we are missing. Also, I am holding my fingeres for more Predator Plants...
    Um, considering the 0/2100, 700/1400 and 1400/700 are Level 2s, I doubt we're getting a 2100/0, especially since it's a Gemini that probably won't have a relevant downside to having that much ATK.

---

In any case, this archetype is going to be a royal pain when mixed with floaters that don't require an opponent's card. Especially floaters that work without destruction.

...*looks at ABC* Synchro Unions anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are throwing anything and everything at us EXCEPT the remaining anime cards.
    You can more or less guess them, for me the biggest question is what's after Rosemary.
    Another Aromaseraphy? A Yang-Zing synchro? A non-archetype synchro?
    The new train? (of course not, but Allen before Yuya/Yuto would be fun.)

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Inzektron can't be destroyed by card effects.
    It cannot be destroyed at all that turn and you take no damage. That GUARANTEES your survival and it's a machine Synchro, so that's a way more useful target