Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Every Ruling Resource Ever

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    It doesn't forget, a special summoned monster that was booked is still a valid C101 target, for exmple

In the yosenju case,it needs to be faceup to bounce, but will remember that it was normal summoned
    So Shirayuki on a Monarch won't get rid of the Dominion... Wonderful. Atleast not before the MP2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Ah, thank you! Another suggestion: could you add a link to the perfect rulebook at the intro, please? Just to have everything into on place.

The new article is nice. Covers stuff people usually ask for, like the Highlander clause and the Forgetting. The Normal Summon part reminds me the wikia page on Normal Summons could use a revamp, since multiple Normal Summons are starting to be a common thing nowadays.

That new section about verification is precious. I actually asked for something similar to it on the wikia a couple of days ago. Is this serendipity or...? Anyway, my question (which was answered at the wikia) would be how I could be sure player A had the correct card to be able to activate the effect, what would be the official means to make sure of it.

Lastly, if you don't have any ideas for a next article, I'd suggest doing something about the End Phase. For instance, what happens if I discard "Ruffian Railcar" for the hand size limit? In this case, do I still have the chance to get a search?
    Perfect Rulebook is added. Actually there are a lot of ruling articles which I haven't put up yet (e.g. Earl's article on the End Phase). I have since added a couple of things.
    Last edited by bilaterus; 5th July 2016 at 03:44 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much! It is really convenient to have all the stuff gathered in one place.