User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: LR an Artist

  1. #1
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    LR an Artist

    I just had an epic duel, Galaxy (Me) VS RU Raid Raptors. Filthy Casual match so it was basically archetype only, no generic extra deck
    I'll spare you the boring bits, it went like this

    Starting with Number 38 Hope Harbinger, who proceded to kill Strix (RR opened badly, couldn't continue after strix play)
    I then eat the Raptor force he tried to play



    Rise Falcon took it out
    Rise was killed by Prime Photon (6400 ATK to Falcons 6100, it was stopped by a trap the first attack)


    Prime was than taken out by Revolution
    who was negated then killed by Tachyon


    (Soul Shave #1) Who was then killed by Satellite Cannon Falcon


    Who was then taken out by the Self Revived Prime Photon, using last strix to gave 500 life and stave off death in a way Shun would be proud of


    Necro came and fetched soul Shave, Ris -> Revolution who then killed Prime Photon via effect (Galaxy Mirror Sage went off twice, for a total of +8500 life)
    and then Normal Galaxy eyes made it harmless, stealing its material and coming back as a not special summoned monster and all


    Activated Nest, grab Necro and fetched Soul Shave again and turned the dead satellite into Ultimate who killed Normal Galaxy Eyes

    Soul Shave force got activated 3 times (Go Necro Vulture) RR Life is 113, Prime is revived by Galaxy Zero and turned to Full armor for the final punch
    no, I did not miss a digit
    One Hundred Thirteen Life
    And Blaze Falcon was in there somewhere but I forgot exactly where



    So that was Every single RR Xyz (minus the Eagle) vs Every Galaxy Eyes save Dark Matter

    TL;DR
    can anyone make something awesome Using all that?
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  2. #2
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,479
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may have done a duel like that during testing myself once. Sadly I'm no artist. Chase should be able to though.
    Sanokal

  3. #3
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    I may have done a duel like that during testing myself once. Sadly I'm no artist. Chase should be able to though.
    Some of the best moments when you look at the duel and think "Did we just write an Anime Episode?"
    Right up there with the Utopia duel and Dark Rebellion VS Heraldics for me (C69 Drains a Dark Rebellion that Drained 69)
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  4. #4
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,479
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes it just happens.
    Sanokal

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    462
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    I just had an epic duel, Galaxy (Me) VS RU Raid Raptors. Filthy Casual match so it was basically archetype only, no generic extra deck
    I'll spare you the boring bits, it went like this

    Starting with Number 38 Hope Harbinger, who proceded to kill Strix (RR opened badly, couldn't continue after strix play)
    I then eat the Raptor force he tried to play



    Rise Falcon took it out
    Rise was killed by Prime Photon (6400 ATK to Falcons 6100, it was stopped by a trap the first attack)


    Prime was than taken out by Revolution
    who was negated then killed by Tachyon


    (Soul Shave #1) Who was then killed by Satellite Cannon Falcon


    Who was then taken out by the Self Revived Prime Photon, using last strix to gave 500 life and stave off death in a way Shun would be proud of


    Necro came and fetched soul Shave, Ris -> Revolution who then killed Prime Photon via effect (Galaxy Mirror Sage went off twice, for a total of +8500 life)
    and then Normal Galaxy eyes made it harmless, stealing its material and coming back as a not special summoned monster and all


    Activated Nest, grab Necro and fetched Soul Shave again and turned the dead satellite into Ultimate who killed Normal Galaxy Eyes

    Soul Shave force got activated 3 times (Go Necro Vulture) RR Life is 113, Prime is revived by Galaxy Zero and turned to Full armor for the final punch
    no, I did not miss a digit
    One Hundred Thirteen Life
    And Blaze Falcon was in there somewhere but I forgot exactly where



    So that was Every single RR Xyz (minus the Eagle) vs Every Galaxy Eyes save Dark Matter

    TL;DR
    can anyone make something awesome Using all that?
    I like this duel. Two of my favorite decks.

  6. #6
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    I like this duel. Two of my favorite decks.
    Ultimate Showdown shit here, srsly can someone draw this?
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  7. #7
    Registered User ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    IN THE HOUSE I DONT HAVE
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll try it, so all RR Xyz expect Skull Eagle, all Galaxy-Eyes except Dark Matter?

  8. #8
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt View Post
    I'll try it, so all RR Xyz expect Skull Eagle, all Galaxy-Eyes except Dark Matter?
    essentially
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  9. #9
    Registered User ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    IN THE HOUSE I DONT HAVE
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    essentially
    Just know it'll take a while, I'm gonna make each of the designs first, starting with Ultimate Falcon

    Should I go with this style?
    Last edited by ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt; 3rd July 2016 at 04:48 PM.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •