0 Thread(s)

Episode 106

Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Welp.

Quote Originally Posted by Icematoro View Post
    Commons gonna common =I
    Couldn't say it better myself.

And now, showtime!

It was about I start making stuff for this new season! And since this episode has a few "origins" elements, I decided not to miss it >.<

But first, a little warning: This episode contains Gx Dub names, as well as a few self-made Dub-like names. You have been warned.

With that said, I hope you'll enjoy the read ^_^

---

Narrator: Previously, on Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeArc:

Kaito: Are you ready to repent?

Shun:

Kaito (looks at his Duel Disk’s blank screen): … (To himself) Dammit, all those flashbacks made me forget where was the button that cardifies people… Okay, Kaito, just turn around and walk away as if you were sparing him…

Narrator: Back to the episode.

Narrator: Born from intense levels of xenophobia: Killing Duels! The advanced Duel Disk plug-ins allow Duelists to freely hop around dimensions and turn defenseless people into trading cards, leaving them for dead, especially that most of them will get shredded inside a giant centrifuger, and thus reducing furthermore their chances of coming back to life. Truly it is the latest evolution of Dueling! … Guys, you sure I’m going to be saying this for nearly an entire year…?

(Opening Sequence)

(The episode starts in the Underground Duel School, at Yusho’s office)

Yusho: (Snoozing peacefully)

Yuzu: Uhm… Mister Yusho? Can you please wake up…?

Yusho: zzz...heh?... Just…Five more… Minutes… zzzzzz…

Yuzu: I’m sure you’ve been saying that for the past three years, so can you wake up now?!

Yusho:*Yawns*... *Sigh*... Fine, fine… What do you want now?

Yuzu: Do I need to remind you that your son is missing? He went through the same unstable dimensional portal thingie as me, so he’s either around here, at the mercy of Academia, or he’s stuck in a different, potentially more dangerous world!

Yusho: Oh… That… Right… Yeah, that can’t be helped. Well then, I’ll be going to bed now; I usually enjoy taking a nap in this chair, but you ruined it, so see you later.

Yuzu: Don’t you dare go away! (Fanslaps Yusho)

Yusho: Hey! What was that for?! D’: *Sigh* Alright, alright… What do you want me to do?

Yuzu: This a rebel school against Academia, right? You’ve been avoiding your responsabilities for a little while, so I want you to personally train me to Duel against Academia; I have yet to fight against the creepy dudes that have been chasing me on my own for once!

Yusho: I’m sorry. I can’t help you with that.

Yuzu: Huh? Why not?

Yusho: My Deck is no longer in a condition where I can use it…

Yuzu: What about it?

Yusho: You’ve already seen it; my ace card has been destoyed by the enemy…

Yuzu: Wasn’t that just Smile World? Doesn’t really look like much of a loss for me.

Yusho: Maybe, but now my Deck only has 39 cards; I can no longer Duel.

Yuzu: Have you considered replacing it with something else?

Yusho: This world offers no cards that can fit my Deck theme.

Alexis: I told him a handful of times that Pot of Greed isn’t in our world’s banlist, but he just won’t listen…

Yusho: I just can’t understand what that card does! Don’t judge me… :’( *Sigh* Here, this should help you. (Gives Yuzu a book covered in dust) I wrote this a little while ago; it should help you know the basics of Dueling in this world - it’s a must if you want to fight off the Academia threat.

Yuzu: Thank you. Let’s see… Step 1: Summon Marauding Captain. Step 2: Summon Marauding Captain… The other pages are blank… This was written in 2004; is it really going to help me?

Yusho: Ah, the Gx Edition; truly, my most elaborate masterpiece~

Yuzu: On second thought, how about you give me a history lesson instead? Tell me exactly what has been going on here for the past three years.

Yusho: But it’ll take me forever to explain everything to you!

Yuzu: This is a plot episode; we have all the time we need.

Yusho: Ugh…

Yuzu: You won’t escape from this one, Sakaki.

Yusho: *Sigh* Very well, then.

(Flashback transition)

(Flashback starts three years ago, in Leo’s office)

Academia Teacher: Professor, I am here to inform you that we found our world’s Piece.

Leo: Oh? Tell me more.

Academia Teacher: Her name is Crimoony Serena. Apparently, she has applied to our school on her own free will. In the optional “reasons of appliance” field in the registration form we gave her, she wrote “To prove a point.”.

Leo: That’s interesting; we usually have to brutalize our students’ parents to have them come to our place.

Academia Teacher: Well, you did insist to announce your motivations to the public. If you kept them secret, the prestigious reputation of our school wouldn’t have been stained, and we wouldn’t have had to resort to violence to recruit new soldiers.

Leo: Maybe, but it wouldn’t be nice to let the adults not know what their children will be up to! I believe I have already told you how much it sickened me to see my young kid secretly planning stuff behind my back, and I refuse to let those poor parents suffer the same way I did!

Academia Teacher: …If you say so. In any case, what should we do about Miss Crimoony?

Leo: I’ll have the new secretary prepare a luxurious dorm room for her. We wouldn’t want her to feel uneasy about our intentions and attempt to escape before our plan reaches its final phase.

Academia Teacher: Indeed. We must also prepare a small security squad to guard her room.

Leo: Huh? What for?

Academia Teacher: Well, you did say you don’t want the girl to escape.

Leo: Yeah, but I don’t want a bunch of stalkers after her either!

Academia Teacher: Should we just make sure that her room’s door is tightly locked at all times, then?

Leo: No. Just let the girl live her life.

Academia Teacher: But what should we do if she attempts to escape, then?!

Leo: Heh. We’ll think of a solution when that problem occurs.

Academia Teacher: Very well, then…

Leo: Is there anything else?

Academia Teacher: Yes, Professor. The Obelisk Force’s Head has returned from his mission in the Xyz Dimension, and is ready to report.

Leo: I see. Let him come in.

Dennis: HEY GUYS! IT IS ME, DENNIS MACFIELD!

Academia Teacher: Mr. Macfield, you are not in a circus show. I ask you to properly behave when adressing yourself to the Professor.

Leo: Aww, no need to be so formal. Dennis, you can speak however you feel like.

Dennis: ALRIGHT! THANKS PROFESSOR!

Leo: I assume you have found the Xyz Piece?

Dennis: YES! AND WE EVEN BECAME BEST FRIENDS! SHE IS OF A STUNNING BEAUTY! But maybe she is a bit too young for you, heh, Professor? *Winks*

Leo: T-That is not what I need her for! In any case, since we found her, we can finally commence our invasion of the Xyz Dimension. I’ll have the new secretary prepare a primary squad.

Academia Teacher: Professor, wouldn’t it be safer to have him take her first, and then begin the attack?

Leo: Maybe, but then it wouldn’t be very challenging for him! Speaking of challenges, maybe I should him try to find the Synchro Piece on his own. The Synchro Dimension is already one big mess of a place, so it should be fun for him.

Academia Teacher: Very well then. I’ll inform Mr. Gaimon at once.

Yuri (Enters the office): Hey!

Starve Venom: Indeed! Why am I the one doing all the work, and it’s Yuri who ends up getting all the credit?!

Academia Teacher: I’m sorry, Mr. Venom. We are still not very well used to your… relationship with Mr. Gaimon.

Starve Venom: Hmpf. I’ll accept your apologies this time. Let’s go, Yuri; we have a mission to take care of.

Yuri (Leaves the office): Hey.

Leo: You should leave too, Dennis. You must be tired from your own mission.

Dennis: YES! I’M GONNA TAKE A BREAK WITH MY OFFICERS NOW! TONIGHT, WE’LL BE HAVING A HELMETLESS PARTY! PROFESSOR, YOU’RE INVITED TOO!

Leo: T-Thank you, Dennis, but I’m afraid I’m gonna have to pass.

Dennis: Aww… Oh well, it’s okay... WELL THEN! GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!

Leo: Wait, hold on, Dennis!

Dennis: Oh? What’s the matter?

Leo: Alongside the Xyz Piece, I have asked you to look for something else. Did you find it?

Dennis: Something else? OH! YES, OF COURSE! I found it and took it with me!

Leo: Good job. I trust you will destroy it properly?

Dennis: YES! But first, I need to finish working on the 777 Opening!

Leo: As you want. Just make sure noone ever finds out what happened to the fifth Ending Sequence, or if there even was one to begin with.

Dennis: YES! I’LL REPLACE IT WITH MOVIE SPOILERS!

Leo: Make sure they remain the same for every episode; it’s more frustrating this way. (Man, I can’t wait for The Damn Side of Dimensions to come out!)

Dennis: UNDERSTOOD! BYE NOW!

Leo: Is there anything else for today?

Academia Teacher: Yes, Professor. Mr. Phoenix has returned from his trip in the Xyz Dimension too, and will be arriving here soon.

Leo: Oh, that’s good. I was waiting for him to return.

Academia Teacher: Professor… Are you really sure you want to name him Commander in Chief?

Leo: Sure, is there a problem with that?

Academia Teacher: Well, that will technically place him in a higher rank than yours. And considering that he does have a record in double-crossing Yu-Gi-Oh! antagonists, I say this is an extremely risky move you’re taking here.

Leo: You’re thinking too much about it. Don’t worry, things will go just fine! So what if he does end up betraying us too? In fact, that’ll make things much more interesting!

Aster (Enters the office): Professor, I am here now. I apologize for the delay.

Leo: Oh, hello Aster! How did your trip go? Did you have the time to fully think about my proposition?

Aster: Yes, Professor. And I gladly accept your offer.

Leo: That’s great! We should announce this to the rest of the school today! I’ll also have the new secretary prepare a big ceremony to celebrate that. I’ll also ask him to bring you your new outfit.

Aster: Thank you, Professor. But I must warn that I’m accepting this offer because I also want to fullfill my own personal motives.

Leo: What do you mean by that?

Aster: During my trip, I met this deable man… I suspect he uses E☆HEROes, and therefore I want to punish him, because there must only be one HERO user, and it’s me!

Leo: Sounds fun. Just try not to neglect your upcoming reponsabilities.

Aster: Don’t worry, Professor. The power of the D will handle him very quickly.

Leo: I trust your judgement. Keep in mind that I have a feeling that my son is planning to stop our project. Be sure not to let him defeat you. He uses a D/D Deck.

Aster (Sweating): T-Two Ds..?

Leo: I believe he also has D/D/D cards.

Aster (Sweating even more): T-T-Three Ds..? I-I’ll do my best, Professor.

Leo: No need to get so worked up about it...

Aster: Y-You’re right. I must take my leave now, Professor. I’ll be seeing you later. (Leaves the office)

Leo: I should probably also go to prepare myself for the ceremony, then. And so should you, unless there are other things you need to say?

Academia Teacher: Well, considering that the Xyz invasion will start soon, I wanted to talk about the Cardifiers.

Leo: What about them? I believe they are working properly, and ready to be used?

Academia Teacher: They are, yes. But after your latest update, it seems that the user interface went completely blank.

Leo: Oh, right. Yeah, I did that because I thought it would be more fun! I even added a self-cardifying button hidden somewhere.

Academia Teacher: But, Professor! Why would you do such a thing?!

Leo: Why not? The idea came to me after my small vacations in the Synchro Dimension, after playing a fun game called the Rushitian Roulette. I thought you guys might be interested in it, too.

Academia Teacher: … … I’ll just tell myself it’s a security feature in case it falls into the enemy’s hands. But in that case, we must make another demonstration session for our students to remind them how it works.

Leo: Sounds good to me. Tell the new secretary to take care of that as well, please.

Academia Teacher: Very well, I’ll inform Mr. Roger at once.

(Later that day, at the ceremony, Aster is making his speech)

Aster: … And thus we shall soon commence an very important step in the history not only for our world, but also for the entire multiverse. It is all thanks to the Professor that the ambitious project that is uniting all dimensions. I deeply trust him, and I am absolutely certain that absolutely nothing wrong can come out of this. Soon, the people of every world will thank us for what we’ll be doing. And please remember that we are also carrying this school’s pride with us during this mission. For Academia!

Academia Students (Raising their arms): For Academia!

Aster: N--Now, now… There is no need to be so formal about it… Please never raise your arms that way again… It’s already awkward enough that we’re currently planning to commit mass interdimensional genocide…

(End of the flashback)

Yusho: And that’s how things have started.

Yuzu: Wait, how can you even know how things have happened in here? Weren’t you in the Xyz Dimension back then?

Yusho: … That doesn’t alter the accuracy of the facts I just stated…

Yuzu: What I want to know is how things went for you when the invasion started in the Xyz Dimension!

Yusho: Oooh, that. Okay.

(Flashback transition)

Allen: Hey, have you heard the news? We’re gonna get another Utopia upgrade.

Sayaka: Again?! Why can’t we move on to something else? I’m tired of hearing more infos about that so called protag of ours, even long after he left this place! I wish ZeXal could just die already!

Kyubey: Did someone say “wish”? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

(Explosions)

(End of the flashback)

Yusho: And that’s how it all started, more or less.

Yuzu: I give up…

Alexis: Mr. Yusho, there’s a runaway student from Academia who has found our secret base. She’s in a terrified state, and I need you to help her calm down.

Yusho: Is she still wearing her uniform?

Alexis: Yes?

Yusho: Then take her away!

Alexis: Mr. Yusho, that’s not a reason to abandon her! She clearly needs our help! Besides, she might even be having some plot to share with us!

Yusho: I couldn’t care less.

Alexis: But… Mr. Yusho!

Yusho: Can’t you understand, Alexis? All this time I’ve been hinding in secret bases in other dimensions… It was to run away from the plot!

(Movie Spoilers)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn you, Academia! You skipped the Kaito episodes!

That being said, a lot of the jabs were pretty great, such as the new opening narration, the 777th episode OP, the ED, Edo's fear of the DDD, Nazis references and whatnot. And of course, Sayaka ruining everything (although technically Kyubey cheated as she didn't even activate the Dark Contract with the Incubator trap card). I did say previously that you shouldn't worry too much about continuity between scripts, but I feel like keeping it internally consistent within the episode itself would be a bit better (although admittedly this is a minor grievance on my part because I wasn't too fond of the deliberate plotholing, so feel free to disregard this).

Also your new signature made me what.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    Damn you, Academia! You skipped the Kaito episodes!

That being said, a lot of the jabs were pretty great, such as the new opening narration, the 777th episode OP, the ED, Edo's fear of the DDD, Nazis references and whatnot. And of course, Sayaka ruining everything (although technically Kyubey cheated as she didn't even activate the Dark Contract with the Incubator trap card). I did say previously that you shouldn't worry too much about continuity between scripts, but I feel like keeping it internally consistent within the episode itself would be a bit better (although admittedly this is a minor grievance on my part because I wasn't too fond of the deliberate plotholing, so feel free to disregard this).

Also your new signature made me what.
    I'm not entirely sure to understand what you mean regarding the continuity. Perhaps you can give me an example? (But from what I get, you'd like me to be a bit more faithful to the canon episodes, is that right?)

Also, my sig has been this way for a little while now; the only thing that changed is the episode link :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    I'm not entirely sure to understand what you mean regarding the continuity. Perhaps you can give me an example? (But from what I get, you'd like me to be a bit more faithful to the canon episodes, is that right?)

Also, my sig has been this way for a little while now; the only thing that changed is the episode link :P
    On second thought, disregard that. I was groggy when reading/commenting.

Really? When was it changed from *peck peck*?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On second thought, disregard that. I was groggy when reading/commenting.

Really? When was it changed from *peck peck*?
    Yep, I changed about a couple of months ago, if I recall correctly. There was an All according to Cakekaku in-between *Peck Peck* and the current sig pic.

On another note, I'd like your opinion on the silly Dub-like last names I've made up for this script, and if it'd be fine I keep them up (because there are 3 more ready on the way).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, I changed about a couple of months ago, if I recall correctly. There was an All according to Cakekaku in-between *Peck Peck* and the current sig pic.

On another note, I'd like your opinion on the silly Dub-like last names I've made up for this script, and if it'd be fine I keep them up (because there are 3 more ready on the way).
    Huh, I don't recall that one.

Serena's made me think of Jiminy Cricket with a moon pun. Gaiman... is a bit clever, I'll give you that. If entirely oxymoronic.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh, I don't recall that one.

Serena's made me think of Jiminy Cricket with a moon pun. Gaiman... is a bit clever, I'll give you that. If entirely oxymoronic.
    Actually, it's Gaimon. In addition to that oximoronic part, it also contains another word play.

Not sure what you mean regarding Serena's, as it's supposed to be a wordplay with acrymony.

Last edited by HelixReactor; 23rd May 2016 at 02:45 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, That conversation lead to a lot!... right?

Now known as [SMod]Icematoro on Devpro, yet I still don't speak in the name of it's staff.#222937 secret tem!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icematoro View Post
    Well, That conversation lead to a lot!... right?

As a certain other leader would say, "Yes yes "

Things go indeed very fast in the Fusion Dimension.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a certain other leader would say, "Yes yes "

Things go indeed very fast in the Fusion Dimension.
    Or, as another would say, "Isn't that right, chairman?"