User Tag List

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: "Damn you, Commons!" - Helix's lair for Arc-V parody scripts

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Reira's story has fallen into oblivion...
    Once you get the Egao™, you won't need a backstory anymore (whatever that is).

What the heck is with this relationship between Yusho and Yuri!?
    What? Have you never seen a tender father-son moment that wasn't a flashback and in which both sides were alive in a Yu-Gi-Oh! show before?
    Neither have I!

In any case, glad you liked the script, Pendulum! ^_^

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not sure what my leader did to them, but they all look really nice and all now.
    EGAO!!!

Wow, profound thoughts from Shun.

shame he went down like the rest in the end
    Ruri is so evil here.

So violent...

the paper fan hasn't appeared lately. Guess it got fired?

Ruri is... Extremely violent...

(Vector smile) it’s not like you’re going to tell him anything afterwards.
    This is very well done. I can totally picture this with some spooky piano motif behind.

as soon as they feel that their end is coming, they instinctively lay a few eggs that also stick to the host’s brain
    Wow, this concept is actually amazing.

I kinda like her more this way…
    Awwww...

Remember the day you cosplayed as Dark Requiem?
    What? Hahah!

that I’ll ask for your hand… in marriage?
    What!?

I’ve already stacked my Deck so we can get both Alchemic Magicans and Odd-Eyes as soon as our turn starts.
    Luck of the draw, they say. Shinning Draw, they say. Heart of the cards, they say...

To be honest with you, she has always been this way. And, believe or not, it’s one of the reasons why I love her so much.
    Awwwwww...

(Shun’s Duel Disk suddenly starts ringing)
    It’s the Duel Diskype Pest again… He’s complaining about the way this episode is ending…
    Haaaahahaha! Very good ending!

Helix, I had lots of fun reading this. Several characters, all of them interacting with each other, at their respective unique way. It was funny. Keep it up!

Typos:
    Spoiler Alert!

I was nice of that last Academia student to give me proper directions,
    The visit hours hours haven’t started yet.
    Yuto: No, I’m fine. Ruri’s clearly under the influence of something. I need to be one to snap her out of it!
    Maybe: "I need to be the one"?

Yuto: Did you said something?
    These writer really know

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    Once you get the Egao™, you won't need a backstory anymore (whatever that is).
    Unfortunately. I'm still interested in Reira's past and if that war fits the current war.

What? Have you never seen a tender father-son moment that wasn't a flashback and in which both sides were alive in a Yu-Gi-Oh! show before?
    Neither have I!
    Now that you mention it...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad you liked the script, Pendulum! ^_^

Wow, profound thoughts from Shun.
    I'm not sure if many got it, so... Explanation Time!

That intro is a reference to the Animorphs book series, in which every book starts with an overly long intro with said book's narrator presents themself, say that they cannot reveal their true/full identity because of parasitic extraterrastrial invasion, and that the only way to counter it is through their power to morph into animals.

It's a really fun series. I highly recommend you give it a read, if you can. Behind those silly book covers, things can get... pretty messed up >.<

Ruri is so evil here.

So violent...

the paper fan hasn't appeared lately. Guess it got fired?

Ruri is... Extremely violent...
    Ruri isn't violent; she's just being the best! :P

As for the paper fan, well... It's not like its owner is in the best condition to use it now.

Remember the day you cosplayed as Dark Requiem?
    What? Hahah!
    Okay, this one had a bit of an inside joke behind it. Here's all you need to know about it.

that I’ll ask for your hand… in marriage?
    What!?
    Yup.
    Obviously, Shun does not approve.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if many got it, so... Explanation Time!

That intro is a reference to the Animorphs book series, in which every book starts with an overly long intro with said book's narrator presents themself, say that they cannot reveal their true/full identity because of parasitic extraterrastrial invasion, and that the only way to counter it is through their power to morph into animals.

It's a really fun series. I highly recommend you give it a read, if you can. Behind those silly book covers, things can get... pretty messed up >.<
    Aaaah! I see. Never heard of it. Not much my style, but might give it a look.

As for the paper fan, well... It's not like its owner is in the best condition to use it now.
    She should have used it to get rid of those Academia fellows. She should carry it all the time. We never know when a paper fan could get useful.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episode 136

*Enters Dennis Mode* HELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX!

Welp, sorry for the wait; I've been occupied by a lot of other matters lately.. ><

But enough excuses now! Episode 136 is here!

I hope you'll enjoy the read ^_^

---

Narrator: Previously, on Yu-Gi-Oh! Z-Arc-V. (Looks at the huge pile of work that should’ve been done during the past couple of months) Huh. Here’s hoping for a recap episode to make up for all of that. In any case, back to the episode.

(Episode starts with Supreme KIng Dragon Z-Arc emerging. “Near an Ultra Beast” is playing in the background, because why not.)

Z-Arc: I am Z-Arc, the Supreme King Dragon. I have become one with my dragons again, and I shall spread despair across this world soon, starting with--Hey, can anyone see me? Hum… Hello?... Wait, why am I overshadowed? Oh, come on! I’ve been on several posters and commercials now! Why am I still being overshadowed?! Curse you, whoever is taking care of this show! I’ll resume my carnage by destroying you!!

(Meanwhile, in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE)

Leo: How is Arc-V doing? Why is Ray no here yet?!

Academia engineer: Professor, she isn’t coming back…

Leo: How dare you tell me the truth! If you keep up this way, I swear I’m gonna card you!

Academia engineer: … You know what? Do it. Have fun making this machine work all by yourself and being rushed into creating life. At this point, I’ve got nothing to lose: Either I get killed by that giant omnipotent dragon over there--

Z-Arc: Oh? So you can see me after all!

Academia engineer: Or the dimensions properly merge together, meaning that my very existence will be deleted, and all that’s left of these worlds are you and, again, that giant omnipotent dragon over there!

Z-Arc: Hey! Don’t ignore me when I’m talking to you!

Academia engineer: In either case, we’re all gonna die, and your daughter ain’t gonna come back to save you this time.

Leo: … It matters not now. Arc-V stands for the Fifth Dimension

Academia Engineer: What’s that even supposed to mean?!

Leo: It means that the answer to all of our problems will come from a completely other world, unknown to us all.

(Another dimensional portal is open near Z-Arc, and a man in a cyberpunk blue suit comes out of it.)

Yusaku: … Yeah, no. (Goes back into the portal.)

Leo: … I should’ve just sticked to making holographic horses…

Narrator: The world is divided into four dimensions. In them, there are--

(Static)

Yuya: Wareraga hitotsu ni.

Yuto: Wareraga hitotsu ni.

Yugo: Wareraga hitotsu ni.

Yuri: Wareraga hitotsu ni.

Yuya: WARERAGA--

(Yu-bros and their dragons merge together.)

Z-Arc: HITOTSU NI!!

(Opening sequence, with every Yu-bro replaced by Z-Arc, and with no Yuzu in sight.)

(Meanwhile, in Standard)

Shuzo: What… What is that thing?

Tatsuya: Is that the thing Yuya-nii-chan and the others went to fight…?

Futoshi: It’s so scary… It’s giving me the… SHIBIRERUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

(Z-Arc Dragon glares at Futoshi. Futoshi explodes immediately afterwards.)

Shuzo: WHAT IN THE WORLD..?!!

Ayu: What are we gonna tell to his parents?!!

Futoshi’s parents (in the distance): We’re free!!

Shuzo: … They should be fine…

(Meanwhile, in the Synchro Dimension)

Ex-Common Child: Look mom! Is that the “sweet release the death” person you’ve been talking about before?

Amanda: Do you Crow will be okay fighting that thing?

Frank: Of course he will! He escaped death in his own story arc that was supposed to end that way; I’m sure he’ll be just fine!

Melissa: People of the Shiti, good afternoon! This is Melissa Claire, still waiting for her fanbase to manifest iteself! And today we are live at the end of the world! And what a terrifying dragon do we have here! Excuse me! Mister giant omnipotent dragon! Can you please tell us about your intentions?

(Z-Arc Dragon glares at Melissa. Melissa explodes immediately afterwards.)

Melissa’s Cameraman: We… We’ll be right back with a message from our Supreme Leader... Everyone, please welcome President Webber.

Tokumatsu: Ugh… I think I just vomited a bit in my mouth, just by hearing those words…

(Meanwhile, in the Xyz Dimension)

Allen: I’m sure Kaito and Shun will save us from this thing… Well, probably just Kaito. At this point, it’s safe to say that Shun’s probably in a coma after tripping on his shoelaces.

Sayaka: I’ll save you, Shun! (Throws a tiny rock at Z-Arc Dragon.)

(Z-Arc Dragon glares at Sayaka.)

Sayaka: Ha! You can do nothing against me!

(Roku Dojo/Resistance base camp -and everyone inside it- get nuked.)

Allen: Goddammit Sayaka…

(Meanwhile, back in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE, Reiji and friends are running in Academia’s halls.)

Reiji: Yup. Definitely shouldn’t have told him to win that Duel…

Sora: Why did you let him have that Duel anyway? Regardless of who was gonna win, the loser will be absorbed. It’s not like they had any control over that stuff; Yuya wasn’t even capable of staying focus on just playing the game without losing his mind every so often!

Reiji: What did you expect me to do? Dueling Yuri myself? I couldn’t even approach the guy without him using Dark Pulse on me!

Sora: Well, if you didn’t have any other choice but to let Yuya Duel him, why didn’t you ask Yuya to make sure the Duel ends in a Draw? If nobody wins, they can’t absorb each other. I’m sure his plot armor/entertainment nonsense would’ve helped him!

Reiji: … Huh. Why didn’t think of that… Come to think of it, ever since we reached Leo’s room, I don’t recall making any plans at all…

Edo: That’s because you’re still processing the fact that Serena is partly your sister, and therefore you cannot waifu her.

Reiji: No! Serena is NOT my sister!

Sora: Poor kid… He’s still in the denial phase…

Reira: Ray…

Reiji: No, Reira. Ray doesn’t exist. And merging all 4 bracelet girls in that big centrifuge won’t make her exist. You know why? Because when you put human beings into a centrifuge, you don’t get a new human being; you just get tiny little human girl bits scattered all over the place.

Reira: …!

Reiji: *Sigh* Being a big brother is hard…

Sora: Good god, this year’s Christmas Special is pretty messed up...

Reiji: Also, come to think of that, I wonder how we’re gonna announce that to their parents. Or how we’re gonna announce that they weren’t their parents to begin with.

Edo: Enough of that now. We need to save SAKAKI YUSHO NO MUSUKO before he really triggers the end of the world.

???: Oh, whether you save him or not won’t change a thing about the end of the world.

Sora: Watch out! A cliché enemy entrance!

(Monster Yuya shows up out of nowhere)

Sora: Yuya..?! You’re… You’re…

Reiji: You’re ugly!

(Sora and Reira glare at Reiji.)

Reiji: What? I’m just stating the truth!

Sora: Yuya…? Is that really you?

Shadow Yuya: What makes you think otherwise? I am Yuya… And Yuya is me.

Reiji: Okay, that’s enough references for me for today. Sora and Edo, you take care of this guy. Reira, you’re coming with me to check if there ar any other demonic Yuya selves around the place. Look out for evil vegetables, okay? Apparently, the people of the Fusion Dimension celebrate Halloween in December..

Sora: Wait! Don’t leave us alone with him!

Reiji (Running away with Reira): What’s that? I’m too far away and I can’t hear you! Kay thanks, bye~~!

Sora: Poor kid… He really has a hard time processing all those informations, huh? Well then, Edo, let’s get that ship sailing, and let’s defeat this Z-Arc together!

Shadow Yuya: Took you long enough! I use the Supreme King Gates Zero and Infinity!

Edo: Zero? Infinity? Wait, are you trying to rip off Darkness now?

Sora: Yeah, come on, man! Make up your mind on one thing!

Shadow Yuya: Huh? What are you talking about? I don’t know what this “Darkness” is!

Sora: You know, Darkness, the final boss from the Season 4 of Gx…

Shadow Yuya: There was a Season 4?!!

Edo: Yeah. Pretty shocking, isn’t it?

Shadow Yuya: It doesn’t matter now! As I said, I use the Supreme King Gates Zero and Infinity! And then I… I… What the hell are those weird cards anyway? I have no idea how are they are supposed to work… What the hell have this self been doing to the game’s rules when I was dead…?

Sora: Oh! That’s right! It was Yuya that invented Pendulum Monsters, and Z-Arc only learned about them after fully awakening, so he doesn’t understand how to use them yet!... Because that’s how hive minds work, right…? Heh, no matter! Z-Arc! There’s no wait for you to use Pendulum Monsters unless you first go through… (Raises Yuya’s Pendulum) the Tutorial!

Shadow Yuya: I don’t need your Paindulum cards to defeat you! All I need is Astrograph Magicia--Oh no! Not you too! Hum… Well… This is embarassing… Hold on for a bit… Oh yeah! I have this super broken Polymerization card! I activate Super Broken Polymerization! Do I need to explain what this card does?

Edo: It lets you draw 2 cards from your Deck?

Shadow Yuya: Close enough in terms of brokeness, but no. This card allows me to Fusion Summon the Supreme King Dragon Z-Arc! Just that!... Wait, why is it also a weird card now…?

Sora: Such a powerful Fusion… Yuzu would be so proud of you right now…

(Shadow Yuya suddenly starts moaning in pain)

Edo: What’s wrong with him?

Sora: Oh! I know! Z-Arc still has the same weakness as his Yuyas. He goes out of control if you mention the name of their love interests out loud!

Edo: Really? Let me try this! Ruri!

(Painful Shadow Yuya screams)

Sora: Rin!

([Pain intensifies])

Edo: Serena!

(No reaction)

Sora: Goddammit Serena; even in death, you’re completely useless…

Shadow Yuya: Had enough fun yet...? Go, Supreme King Dragon Z-Arc! Defeat them in one hit with your unexplained anime effects!

Sora and Edo: Oh nooooooooooooooooes! [LP 2x4000 -> 0]

Shadow Yuya: Now, what should I be doing with you…?

Kaito (coming out of nowhere): Hold it!

Shadow Yuya: Ugh… What is it now?

Kaito: Z-Arc! We’re here to stop you! … (Looks behind him) … Come on, Shun, hurry up a bit, please…

Shun (Breathless): Hold on… I’m running… as fast… as I… ca-- (trips on his shoelaces and loses consciousness.)

(End of the episode)
    Last edited by HelixReactor; 24th December 2016 at 08:53 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Special Edition #3

Welp, I'm bored. Time to dump something else in here!

So... Who wants some Special Edition?

(No response from the audience) It's okay, take your time.

In any case, this is a special Special Edition, as it happens before the events of the show. Although said events have already been talked about in the show, so I guess this'll be an ordinary Special Edition after all ><

In any case, I hope you'll enjoy the read!

---

Special Edition #3

WARERAGA HITOTSU NI!

The Shititotsu Ni is a wonderful place to live in. The town has a very friendly population, and the country is at the cutting of technology. But if there was one single thing to reproach to this beautiful futuristic city, it would that its ecosystem is completely broken, with the human species being the only race left alive, and where everything else is just cute holograms that do virtually nothing except looking pretty.

But the Shititotsu Ni has other things to be concerned about. Like card games, for example.

Today, we meet the Professor Akaba Leo, one of the pioneers in card game technology, and the creator of Real Solid Vision as we know it today. He is charming gentleman with a very impressive curriculum. But if there was one single thing to reproach to this brilliant scientists, it is that he is the one responsible for the current damage inflicted to our ecosystem:

“Well yeah”, he tries to defend himself, “If I wanted my holographic animals to be a financial success, I needed to make sure there was no concurrence. So I just got rid of the real thing, simple as that. It was pretty easy, really: Just put some poison here and there, and ta-dà! Everybody was too busy playing card games to care, so who was gonna sue me for that? Nature? Now, it’s a shame to see that the project didn’t go as well as I wanted it to. People liked to see birds in their balconies in the morning, but nobody wanted to have a pet horse for some reason. Now I have an entire stable of those, waiting to be disposed of! I tried selling some of them under the guise of beef meat, but I forgot everybody became vegan now. Besides, holographic meat doesn’t taste like anything anyway, so that didn’t work out. Now, enough of that; would you like a quick tour in my Duel Monsters lab? For some reason, those ended up looking more real than my animals.”

Professor Akaba then made us visit his laboratories. And while the technological advances made in them were quite fascinating, they were exclusively about card games, which was all common knowledge for us, therefore leaving us with nothing newsworthy.

Professor Akaba was doing the body check-up of a Hazy Flame Sphynx (apparently, it is very important for the Duel Monsters to stay healthy at all times - Professor Akaba does not believe in the power of “turning them off and on again”), when a television set near him conveniently turned on of its own, displaying a card game tournament.

“Oh! Ray’s Duel is gonna start soon! You see, Ray is my daughter. Hmm… Hold on...”

He took out a small picture of his daughter out of his wallet and showed it to us. For some reason, the girl’s face was blurred.

“Yes”, explains Akaba, “It is very important that Ray never reveals her face to anyone before the plot demands it! You may accuse me of being an over-protective father, but if you had a daughter, would you like her to be called a “Yuzu” by strangers in the streets? I don’t think so.”

When Ray showed up on television, she was wearing an enormous pair of pink goggles.

“I wonder who she’ll be facing today? … Ha! No. 9?! The guy’s a total fraud! He somehow managed to be crowdfunded 4 million credits to make a supposedly spiritual successor for a Dyson Sphere Deck, and in the end it took me nearly three years just to put up a couple of Deep Space Cruiser IX! Why did they even allow him to participate?!”

As expected by Professor Akaba, Ray defeated No.9 in a very short time. Unfortunately, while we would like to give more details about the Duel, Professor Akaba requested that we do not reveal his daughter’s Deck.

“Ray and I have been living all alone since her mother left us a few years ago. I also recall having a young boy at some point. I don’t remember what happened to him… I think he got lost in some abandoned house during our vacations in some war zone. I’ve never really been good in planning vacations; do you think that’s why Himitotsu Ni left us?”

Before we could give our answer, another Duel has started on TV. This time, it was between the famous Duelist Zarc Uma, and some other person who shall remain nameless out of respect for his family that for this day is still mourning their loss.

As you all know by now, Zarc has a peculiar affinity with Duel Monsters, allowing them to keep their physical presence even outside of Duels. As for his Dueling skills, while his parents were considering sending him to the Arcaditotsu Ni Mouvement to help him better control his ability while also learning more about the game, that school was shut down shortly before young Zarc started manifesting his powers, and so they had to settle for the second best school in town, the Yu Show Duel School.

“Zarc, you say? No idea who that is.”, says the director and creator of the Duel School, Yusho Sakakitotsu Ni, “I have no time for people who choose me as their second option. For that matter, I have no time for anyone here. I just give them all a copy of Smite World, and warn them not to discard it as a cost, otherwise I will kick them out of here. Now, if you excuse me, I have other people to rip off.”

We now understand that young Zarc didn’t have the required education to properly make use of his psycho powers, which may or may not explain his mental breakdown a few hours ago, which caused him to merge with his ace monsters, turning into a Pendulum Monster that is unable to be Pendulum Summoned.

Zarc’s current rampage has almost destroyed the entirety of the Shititotsu Ni, and while several professional Duelist have been relentlessly yet in vain trying to take him down, the government doesn’t seem to feel particularly concerned by this terrifying turn of events.

“Well, you know how it is!”, says President White Takitotsu Ni while taking his private jet in the direction of another safe country (if any), “The winner takes it all here! No more questions? ‘Kay, bye~~!”

Meanwhile, panic is very quickly spreading across the town:

“That giant dragon just appeared out of nowhere and ate my family!”, cries Harada Futoshitotsu Ni, “It gave me the SHIBIRERUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--(explodes)”

“Damn you, everybody!”, shouts a nearby police officer.

“Meh. Whatever.”, comments Yusaku Fujiri as he goes through what seems to be a dimensional wormhole.

As the world seems to be crumbling apart, it appears that Professor Akaba and his card game science are left as our only hope.

“It’s okay, it’s okay! I can fix this!”, he says while violently typing on his computer (with said computer suddenly going on fire shortly afterwards), “All I need is just the power of flowers. the moon, wind, and birds!... I swear to you it makes sense on paper!”

But as soon as he finished baking the cards (We should also mention that it’s a good thing there were some glaciers not too far away from the town in order to make one of those cards), his daughter, Ray, snatched them from his hands and ran in the direction of Zarc. We also got to finally see her face (Spoiler alert: It’s a Yuzu).

“Ray, wait! Don’t do this!”, shouts Professor Akaba as he tries to follow her, “Those cards might kill you! I’m not even sure if they’ll work! I mean, I didn’t use real birds for those!”

Regardless of who will fight Zarc, one can only hope those cards will truly save the world, and that they won’t have any repercussions on us…■

Carly Nagishitotsu Ni

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We all like a narrator with personality.

Leo: How dare you tell me the truth! If you keep up this way, I swear I’m gonna card you!
    Typical Leo.

Leo: It means that the answer to all of our problems will come from a completely other world, unknown to us all.
    Hah! You wish.

Yusaku: … Yeah, no. (Goes back into the portal.)
    Hahahaha!

Leo: … I should’ve just sticked to making holographic horses…
    Noow he realizes it!

(Opening sequence, with every Yu-bro replaced by Z-Arc, and with no Yuzu in sight.)
    This would have been a cool idea.

SHIBIRERUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--
    No. No. I don't miss this.

... Poor Crow...

Melissa:
    Oh, I completely forgot this was a character on this series.

(Z-Arc Dragon glares at Melissa. Melissa explodes immediately afterwards.)
    I guess I was right, after all.

Tokumatsu: Ugh…
    Seconded.

No one likes Sayaka. Not even to kill her...

Reiji: Also, come to think of that, I wonder how we’re gonna announce that to their parents. Or how we’re gonna announce that they weren’t their parents to begin with.
    "Good news or bad news first? You prefer bad news? Then... Your child is dead... The good news are: it seems it wasn't your child to begin with!"

Edo: It lets you draw 2 cards from your Deck?
    Typical.

This whole part where Z-arc gets confused with Pendulum cards is comical.
    Nice script, as always! Was missing this stuff, Helix.

Now, I just need to read the newspaper.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it would that its ecosystem is completely broken, with the human species being the only race left alive, and where everything else is just cute holograms that do virtually nothing except looking pretty.
    So true. I didn't think of it much that way.

“Well yeah”, he tries to defend himself,
    Hahah

“Yes”, explains Akaba, “It is very important that Ray never reveals her face to anyone before the plot demands it! You may accuse me of being an over-protective father, but if you had a daughter, would you like her to be called a “Yuzu” by strangers in the streets? I don’t think so.”
    I'm chuckling. This is funny.

I think he got lost in some abandoned house during our vacations in some war zone. I’ve never really been good in planning vacations;
    This explains a lot.

the second best school in town, the Yu Show Duel School.
    Hahaha! So mean.

“Damn you, everybody!”, shouts a nearby police officer.
    Aaaah a reference to "Damn you, Commons!" outside of the main Damn you, Commons!. I wzas starting to think this had fallen into oblivion.

Another great report by Carly.
    Had a nice time readin' it; it was comical
    Keep releasing these once in a while, Helix!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I completely forgot this was a character on this series.
    How dare you forget that Melissa was a character?! D:
    She was a very important character! The Synchro Arc wouldn't have been the same without her!
    It would've been slightly shorter...
    ... Just slightly shorter; about 4 or 5 minutes shorter.

No one likes Sayaka. Not even to kill her...
    It's not about killing Sayaka. It's about making her feel as bad as possible about herself.
    Killing her would be a relief for her.

Hahaha! So mean.
    Why do you say so? Being second isn't that bad.
    Of course, if you were second out of two, that'd be a different story o3o

In any case, glad you liked them, Pendulum! ^_^

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episodes 141-142

And now, for something weird.

With today's Episode 141 and the upcoming Episode 142 being pretty much recap episodes pretending to be something else, it's only natural that I do the same thing. As such, today's recap style is going to be pretty different compared to the previous two recap scripts. This also means that there'll be spoilers from today's episode. But since I haven't watched the subs, whether those spoilers are accurate or not is as ambiguous as everything I've written so far. In any case, you've been warned.

For those who chose to remain, it's a bit of a big mess, but I hope you'll enjoy the read ^_^

----

Narrator: It’s another nice in the city of Miami! The demon Duelist, Z-Arc, has been defeated, but even though he may or may not still be alive because at the end of his Duel he just went and possessed another person and then everything turned white, and there isn’t much time left to resolve that problem because the series’ coming to an end very soon, it’s only natural that our favorite heroes want to take a short break! … Wait, what?

Narrator: Born from the implementation of Solid Vision to carry a mass: Action Due-- Hold on, I thought we were done with this one forever. What the hell is happening here?

(Opening sequence)

(Episode starts in Yuya’s room)

Yuya (Suddenly waking up from a nightmare): Argh! I just had this terrible dream, where The Plot™ was put on a hold for no apparent reason, and then I had to go through a recap episode, which for some reason, turned out to be a two-parter! (Looks around him) Huh… Better get myself ready for this, then…

Yoko: Yuya! Wake up! Breakfast’s ready! I’ve prepared your favorite: Chocolate syrup sardines!

Yuya: Mom, that’s Sora’s favorite…

Yoko: Oh, I’m sorry. For a moment, I thought you were my son. Do you think it pleases to me to hear you complain about my food all the time? “Oh! What the hell is this mixture? Are you inviting that weird kid again?” “Oh! Why did you prepare this much food? Is that other kid coming over again? I’m not invited, right?” I don’t know who this Sora is, but with that attitude of yours, trust me when I tell you that I’m willing to trade him with you as my son anytime!

Yuya: … I’m off to school now. See ya later, mom.

(Yuya runs away from home)

Yuya: I can’t believe I have to go through two episodes of this... And I’m getting late for school... It’s a good thing I still have these with me, for some reason. (Turns on his rollerblades, and goes from running at a decent speed to rolling as slowly as possible) … … No wonder I can’t pick up any Action Cards when I’m using these... Why did I take these with me anyway?

(Flashback sequence)

Allen: You’re going on a rescue mission, right? You can have these with you? It’s not like I can use them here anyway.

Yuya: Thanks, but the Fusion Dimension is mostly covered in water, so I won’t have much use for these either.

Allen: I know. I just want to see you drown while trying to use them.

Yuya: … What?

Allen: Nothing~~

Sayaka: Don’t worry about that, Allen. I fixed them earlier for you so that that sort of accident never happens.

Allen: … Thanks, Sayaka…

(End of the flashback)

Yuya: … Why did I accept to take them, again?

(Later, at YDS)

Shuzo: Shuzo bitchslap!!

Yuya: Ouch! That hurts! I only a couple of minutes late; there’s no need to hit me, Yuzu…. Huh? You’re not Yuzu.

Shuzo: Who is Yuzu?

Yuya: … Your daughter?

Shuzo: Silly Yuya; I don’t have a daughter! I do however keep a vacant pink bedroom in my house, in case some young girl wants to come over to my place and live there!

Tatsuya: … I’m calling the police. (Turns on the phone app of his Duel Disk)

Police officer: Thank you for calling the Miami City Emergency Services. Unfortunately, due to our director Jean-Michel Standaroger suddenly going nuts, we will not being able to take your call for time being.

Tatsuya (Hangs up): I forgot that the police is useless in this world…

Shuzo: Aww, too bad for you! Anyway, who wants to Duel now?!

Yuya: My love interest disappeared out of existence again, and you just want me to stay here and loaf around?! YUZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Shuzo: Action Field: On! Plain Plain!

Yuya: *Sigh*

Tatsuya: Using the Scale 1 Deskbot 008 and Scale 10 Deskbot 007, I set the Pendulum Scale!

Yuya: Wow wow! Since when did you start using Deskbots? What did you do to lose against Reira with these? Speaking of Reira, I wonder how she’s doing now that my demon self went and possessed her..

(Meanwhile, in LDS)

Himika: Reiji-san. Instead of going through these pointless episodes, can’t you just explain to me why did you bring a baby with you?

Reiji (in a state of shock): No… For now… Recap is more important…

Himika: But… Reiji-san! What happened to you when you were on your mission…?

Nakajima: Please leave him be, Madam. Mister Reiji has went through a lot…

(Flashback sequence, back to Reira standing up to Z-Arc)

Reiji: So Ray is my sister, so the four bracelet girls are my sisters, meaning that Kurosaki’s sister is also my sister, and my waifu was my sister all this time, too… Is there anyone else here who wants to be my sister?

Reira: (Reveals hair)

Reiji: … That’s it. I’m done here…

(End of the flashback)

Himika: Whatever it is, it doesn’t justify the filler we’re going through!

Nakajima: If you say so, Madam.

(Long awkward silence)

Himika: So… What are you doing, now?

Nakajima: Taking care of the baby, Madam. Mister Reiji asked me to do so.

Himika: That baby has the soul of the Devil Duelist Z-Arc trapped inside her! She doesn’t need a babysitter; she needs an exorcist!

Nakajima: If you say so, Madam.

(Long awkward silence)

Himika: … Why are you still here?!

Nakajima: Mister Reiji said we just need to cure her with Egao.

Himika: That doesn’t make any sense!

Nakajima: He also asked that we start another tournament arc.

Himika: … Why would we do that?!

Nakajima: He said it’s important for the baby.

Himika: … … Is there anything else you need to tell me?

Nakajima: Oh yeah, this isn’t Standard anymore. It’s the Pendulum Dimension now.

Himika: What?! What are we going to do with our school’s Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz classes then?!

Nakajima: I have no idea what you’re talking about.

(Later, in the volcanic field)

Yuya: Why are doing this again…?

Gongenzaka: I, OTOKO GONGENZAKA, find that recap episodes are unmanly! But I, OTOKO GONGENZAKA, am under contract. So I, OTOKO GONGENZAKA, will just pretend that everything’s fine…

Sawatari: Oh come on, recap episodes aren’t that bad! And we’ll be having fun in another tournament! You guys like tournaments, right? Remember the Friendship Cup?

Yuya: NO! PLEASE NO!!!

Sawatari: …!

Yuya: This recap is already too long as is! This is the fourth page of the script, and we haven’t started recapping anything yet. So if we’re going to add the Synchro Arc on top of it, we’ll never get this over with!!

Sawatari: … … Do you want me to start with the Xyz Arc, then?

Yuya: Sure, go ahead.

Sawatari: Well it all started when…

(Flashback sequence)

(Flashback ends)

Sawatari: Huh. I don’t recall it being that short.

Gongenzaka: I, OTOKO GONGENZAKA, think that you have rushed your explanations.

Sawatari: No no, it was already that way.

Tsukikage: Gentlemen, perhaps it is time to start this Battle Royale?

Yuya: Tsukikage!

Sawatari: Huh, so you’re still relevant to the story after all.

Tsukikage: Well, you’re still here, so I don’t see why I wouldn’t be.

(Hikage suddenly appears out of nowhere)

Tsukikage: By the way, this is Hikage.

(Hikage disappears)

Tsukikage: By the way, that was Hikage.

Nico: Duelists locked in battle! Kicking the earth and dancing in the air alongside their monste--

Audience: Didn’t we do this like two times already in this episode?

Tsukikage: Indeed. Let us begin our Duel in this Volcanic Area! Mister Reiji ordered me to have you remember everything.

Yuya: But… We already know everything… There's no need to go through thi--

Tsukikage: Hey Yuya! Remember that time where Mickey Mouse and that other Rankzanpakuto Duelist beat the hell out of you?

Yuya: Hey Tsukikage! Remember when your brother died here?

Tsukikage: … Okay, I deserve that one.

Yuya: Speaking of your brother being demolished by one of the lamest Des-toys out there, I wonder how’s Sora doing at the moment. I remember when he suddenly turned good again.

Tsukikage: You mean when he couldn’t allow Yuzu to be captured by Academia?

Yuya: Nah, I was more thinking of when he couldn’t stand seeing you being crushed by the Obelisk Force of all people.

Tsukikage:

Sawatari: Man, the people of the Fusion Dimension were weird.

Gongenzaka: I agree. That Edo Phoenix guy was particularly unstable.

(Flashback sequence)

Edo: Smile World… Smile World… SAKAKI YUSHO NO MUSUKO! I will prove to you that the power of my D is stronger than your father’s Deck!

(Yuya Egaos the hell out of Edo)

Edo: So this what Egao feels like… My D was no match to you. I feel fulfilled.

Yuya: Please keep it clean.

Edo: In any case, I’m a good guy now.

Academia Soldier #1: Quick, let’s get out of here and report this to the Professor before Edo decided to…

Edo: By the way, you guys are all traitors now.

Academia Soldier #2: We are instantly convinced.

Academia Soldier #1: Goddammit…

Edo: Ah, Entertainment Dueling feels so good! … Hey, wasn’t I an entertainer too before I became Commander-in-chief? Man, we shouldn’t let random TV personalities suddenly have this much responsibility...

(End of the flashback)

Sawatari: Nah. That Roger guy was far worse. Yuzu being the incarnation of flowers or whatever, it’s a shame she couldn’t give the Hana Hana no Ni Clutch treatment to Roger by the end of the arc.

Yuya: Yeah… There was also that Clonezaburo Kaiba person and his BB kid. Hey, Tsukikage! Remember BB?

Tsukikage: … ...

Yuya: Anyway, I know you’ve never met the guy, but the Doktor was the worse of the lot. Not only he’s an absolute creep, but the amount of… fanart that came out after him is very disturbing… Stay out of the Internet, kids.

Shun (Suddenly appearing out of nowhere): Yeah. It’s a good thing Ruri stopped him for good in the end.

Gongenzaka: Kurosaki! What are you doing here?

Shun: Heartland was boring. Even though the show never happened, it’s still in an absolute mess.

Yuya: What do you mean, by Ruri stopping the Doktor?

Shun: Well…

(Flashback sequence)

Leo: Hmm… Let’s see here.. Put bracelet girls inside giant tubes, check. Okay, so now I can finally revive Ray!

Ruri: So if one of us was missing, you can’t continue the experiment?

Leo: Nope.

Ruri: Okay then. (Violently kicks the tube she was in, and shatters it)

Leo: Bird-Ray, no!!

Ruri (Escapes and picks up the Doktor’s card): Don’t you think I’m done with you just yet.

(Ruri activates her Duel Disk and “Summons” the Doktor.)

Bugwin: Yes! Free at last! How dare you betray me, Professor! I shall now take control of you and the bracelet girls agai--

Ruri (Suddenly punching the Doktor in the face): ORA!

Bugwin: W--What the…?

Ruri: Silly Doktor. Not only you had me and my other selves go through Hell, but you also dared to have us hurt my baby brother. Did you really think I’m gonna leave those actions of yours unanswered? ♦_♦

Bugwin: I… I…

Ruri (Resumes punches): ORA! ORA! ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA! ORAAAAAAAAAA!

Bugwin (Crying while being blast off): I’m sorry…..!

Narrator: The expert in Card Game Neurosciences, The Doktor, aged 58 and single, has been blown away into the distance. He retires!!

(End of the flashback)

Yuya: … That never happened…

Shun: Yeah, but you wish it did! … I wish it did…

Gongenzaka: Kurosaki, you sure put a lot of faith in your sister.

Sawatari: You do know that she’s not really your sister, right?

Shun: Oh yeah. I always knew that. Do you want to know how I first met with Ruri?

Yuya: Not really. We’re already at the 8th page. I suggest we hurry up and--

Shun: It all started when…

(Flashback sequence)

(Young Shun is walking in the streets of Heartland, and crosses paths with Ruri. For some reason, Ruri doesn’t look any younger here.)

Young Shun (Suddenly jumps and lands on Ruri’s back): Heyo :3

Ruri: Uhm… Hi?

Young Shun: You’re my big sister now :3

Ruri: O… kay?

Young Shun: Let’s go home, big sis :3

Ruri: … Sure… (To herself) Why am I so okay with this? o.o

(Zoom in to a tiny bush where young Sayaka is hiding)

Young Sayaka: *Sigh* I wish I had a sister like that…

Kyubey: Don’t be silly, Sayaka. You’ve already wasted your wish. 人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

(End of the flashback)

Shun: And that’s what happened, more or less.

Yuya: … Sure. Are we done with the Fusion Duelists yet?

Sawatari: Well, there’s still Serena. Which reminds me, wasn’t she acting like a cat all the time before? What happened to that? Now she’s just annoying.

Yuya: I dunno. Maybe the writer is tired of her. Who’s next?

Sawatari: Hmm… Nope, I think we’re done here. We can finally move on to…

Dennis (Suddenly appearing out of nowhere): DENNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS! My my, how could you possibly forget about me, the magnificent Dennis Mackfield?!! American entertainer, Head of the Obelisk Force, and expert Opening/Ending maker!! That stupid black feathered birdbrain might have taken my spot, but this my show here! Once this season is done, he’ll be gone for good! But the magnificent moi? I’ll be around FOREVER!! We shall meet again, soon! DENNIS, AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! =D (Vanishes)

Yuya: Huh. I thought he’d like to stay a bit longer with us now that he was free. Well, it’s better this way. Let’s move on to the Z-Arc Duels now. Hey, Tsukikage! Remember the Z-Arc Duels?

Tsukikage: You do know that I wasn’t even there…

Yuya: Exactly.

Sawatari: Meh, the Z-Arc Duels weren’t that memorable… And most definitely could’ve went much better...

(Compilation of Ranyu Penalties)

Sawatari: Except for the Leo segment. It was amazing! Nothing can ever fix that! Can we watch it again, please?

(Flashback sequence)

Z-Arc: Hi Leo. Bye Leo.

Leo: I… I don’t understand… Where did I go wrong…? I tried to make a plan like Reiji usually does, but…

(Leo checks his plan on his Duel Disk)

1) Kidnap Girls
    2) Fuse them back, because apparently, that'll also fuse the dimensions back.
    3) Defeat Z-Arc first before fusing the dimensions, because that'll fuse him back too.
    4) Find Fusion Z-Arc and make him a high officer instead of carding him to prevent him from fusing back.
    5) Realize how much Fusion Z-Arc's personality is close to full Z-Arc's, but let him go on a rampage anyway.
    6) Rush fusion so that daughter comes back as fast as possible, while Z-Arc's fusion is still a high possibility.
    7) ???

Leo: I don’t get it, everything looks fine on paper…

(End of the flashback)

Sawatari: Ah. So satisfying~~

Yuya: It’s a good thing Reira could conveniently recover his silly Spell Cards in the end.

Gongenzaka: Indeed. But now, the corrupted soul of the Devil Duelist Z-Arc has taken over Akaba Reira’s body.

Yuya: Could this be why we suddenly found ourselves back here…?

Sawatari: I thought this was just a lame attempt to cover a recap episode as a plot one.

Yuya: Yeah, that too. But we still need to do something about it. If Reira’s being possessed by Z-Arc, then there’s one last thing we need take care of now.

(Cue the determined faces of all the present Lancers)

Sawatari: … We call an exorcist?

Himika (Shouting in the distance): THANK YOU! THAT’S WHAT I’VE BEEN SAYING ALL THIS TIME!!

(End of the episode)