User Tag List

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: "Damn you, Commons!" - Helix's lair for Arc-V parody scripts

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you like it ^_^

Writing for Arc-V Abridged sounds like a fun idea in the absolute, but there are several parameters to take into consideration. Besides, AzzyFox and his team are already doing a pretty great job.
    Perhaps I'll consider that in the unlikely case he contacts me; I've already seen him commenting on Pojo and the Org, so maybe he'll pass by here as well? :3
    Last edited by HelixReactor; 17th September 2015 at 05:51 PM.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... Yup! These are wonderful. My favourite part was "Nininana". No THAT is hilarious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "Nininana" joke is used in DMC3444's episode translation scripts. I took the liberty to use it as well, as it is pretty funny :3

I'm glad you like these, 'cause there's more in the way!

I'm currently writing this week's script (well, I'm taking a short break at the moment). I'm halfway through it, but it'll take me a while before I properly complete it. It should be up here in a few hours.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episodes 74-75

Welp, it is time for me to fully go back into action! Since this week's duel is a two-parter, I'll be merging episodes 74 and 75's scripts, therefore leaving me free next week. Hurray for being lazy even when doing my hobbies; what a great way to start this show >.>

I'll be dividing this script into two posts, as it happens to be much, much longer than I thought >.<

In any case, I hope you'll enjoy the read ^_^

---

Narrator: Last time, on Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-Vd's... Look, I'm certain a lot of interesting stuff occured, but I was way too disappointed by how underwelmingly cheap the special opening was to be capable of paying attention to what to was happening. Anyway, today marks the final day of the first round of the Hyprocrisy Cup, where our remaining participants, Shun and Dennis, confront each other once again. Which of these Lancers will be accessing the quarter-finals: the Loli Slayer, or the Spotlight Stealer? Let's find out, right after this ordinary yet perfectly watchable opening!

Narrator: D-Wheel! The next evolution of the Duel Disk, this machi-hmm? What do you mean we stopped making these? But now, how are we going to promote Riding Duels?.. We won't?.. *Sigh* Fine, here's the intro song. Skip it if you feel like it; I don't even care anymore...

(Opening sequence)

Melissa: People of the Shiti! Good morning once again! It is I, Melissa Claire! And if you are tired from hearing my voice and want to leave the stadium now, well too bad for you; the giant holograms of my marvelous persona will prevent you from doing so! There's no way you can escape me - I am everywhere! The final duel of this first round of the Friendship Cup will soon begin! Please welcome our last contestants: Kurosaki Shun!

Shun (to himself): We should be getting back to our mission of defeating Academia and finding back Ruri, instead of wasting our time being forced to participate in this moquery of a competition and entertaining this mentally-ill crowd. Ruri, please wait for me a little longer. Just give a little more time so that I can... have some more Riding Duels! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! This is going to be so cool! The opponents here are total pushovers; I'm totally going to win this duel, and then the next one, and the next one, and then I'll win the finals, and I'll have the right to duel Jack Atlas, and then I'll be the Duel King! I'm gonna have the fun of my life, and nothing's gonna rui-

Melissa: ... And... Dennis Macfield!

Shun (to himself): Oh. Right. He's here too...

Dennis: YES! I'M HERE NOW! THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR ME!

Gray: Good Odin. Another Entertainment Duelist? How many of these do you have left, Mr. Akaba? Are you planning to form an army or a circus?

Gael: Don't be so grumpy, Gray. You can't blame these children for wanting to have a fun time.

Bordeaux: Yeah. Besides, weren't you an actor in your youth?

(Sudden awkward silence)

Bordeaux: ..Huh? Am I mistaken? Gray was an actor in the past, right, President?

(Awkward silence)

Bordeaux: ... I'm fairly certain he was an actor. Although he only played in one movie. Right, President?

(Awkward silence intensifies)

Bordeaux: ... President?

White Taki: ... ... Yes Bordeaux. Yes he was. But for the sake of Gray's well-being, you do know that we never talk about this...

Reiji: To the risk of being indiscreet, may I ask you in what movie did you take part.

Gray: ... ... Foodfight.

Reiji: Oh... I'm sorry to hear that...

Gray: I guess it really was an interdimensional disaster...

Azul: *Clears throat* In any case. I hope you are capable of attesting of these two soldiers abilities. We may be already fully aware of Kurosaki's potential, but do not know much about this Dennis, so please enlighten us. Also, may I remind you that you weren't very convincing yesterday?

(Flashback transition)

Azul: As this Yugo looks identical to one of your Lancers, I expect identical capabilites from his part. Will this Shingo of yours able to defeat him?

Reiji: Well... Hum... Huh... He uses Pendulums so... yeah... well, this is embarrassing...

(End of the flashback)

Reiji: Well, he uses Pendulu-

Azul: Please say no more.

Reiji: yes Ma'am...

Yuya: Why? Why are Kurosaki and Dennis going to duel each other? (Stands up and starts shouting) Is this a new bright idea of yours? Making us Lancers fight each other starting from the first round? Come to think of it, what's the purpose of making the members of our group take down each other, knowing there can be only one survivor at most?! You want us to prove our worth as the saviors of your world, yet you make your best so there's little to no soldiers left to protect you! You really are just a bunch of seni- (Sudden door knocking) what is it?

Sam: Hmm.. Mr. Yuya? Have you taken your medecine today?

Yuya: What medecine? Oh, you mean this bottle of pills?

Sam: Yes. They're supposed to prevent you from having these sudden mood swings.

Yuya: I see... How long have these been here?

Sam: Ever since your first breakdown's video recording have been leaked. It's all over ShitiTube now.

Melissa: Let us begin now! Riding Duel: Acceleration!

Dennis: YES! I AM READY! THE SPECTACLE WILL NOW-

Shun: I'll take the first turn.

Dennis: Aww, you're no fun. The audience is looking at us; we need to keep its full attention by making ourselves close to it.. Hey, I know! Let us have an imitation act! We'll be playing as if were famous duelists from the Synchro Dimension!

Shun: EKUCHEESE SHOKAN!

Dennis: Hey! That's what I was going to say! EKUCHEESE SHOKAN!

Shun: I can do better than that. RANK-UP EKUCHEESE CHANGE!

Dennis: Well, I... Hum... EKUCHEESE SHOKAN!

Shun: Heh. Loser. RANK-UP EKUCHEESE CHANGE!

Dennis: I haven't been locked in a tiny hotel room for I don't know how many episodes just so you can go Xyz Summoning all over my face upon my temporary release! My turn, I draw! (Draws Polymerization) (to himself) Ugh, how come I haven't removed this from my deck yet?! Granted, I will be capable of defeating Kuroski immediately if I use it now, but then my secret will be revealed. I can try to keep up this way, but there's no guarantee that I'll win. And if I don't, I'll be thrown in Trash Town. I guess I could wait until Yuya defeats Jack Atlas so that all of us get released but... My god, I'm relying on Yuya now! If "he" hears about this.... YUUGO SHOKAN!

Shun: A Fusion Monster?! That means that you're...

Dennis: It was fun while it lasted, but this act needs to end now. It is time for me to reveal my true identity! I, Dennis Macfield, am an Academia student, and the true Pawn of Fusion!
    Last edited by HelixReactor; 18th September 2015 at 05:48 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episodes 74-75 (Part 2)

Shun: ... Oh, that's it?

Dennis: .. Pardon me?

Shun: Yeah, we kinda knew about this already.

Dennis: Really? All of you?

Yuya: Yup.

Yuzu: It was pretty obvious.

Serena: All Academians have that creepy stalker look on their face, after all.

Reiji: He even forgot to remove his copy of Poly when he asked me to update his deck with Pendulums.

Dennis: But then.. Why haven't you told me?

Shun: We didn't want to upset you. You're our friend, Dennis, and we love you.

Dennis: You do?

Shun: Hell no! I'm gonna kill you for this!

Dennis: Hold on! I'm from Heartblend too! You wouldn't just murder a fellow countryman, no? Wouldn't you like to hear my story first?

Shun: It's Heartland.. Yes, I would. And no, I couldn't care less about i-

Dennis: It happened about four years ago. Back then, I was an aspiring actor, and I was promised a very important role in a series that I won't be mentionning by name. However...

(Flashback transition)

Dennis: What do you mean, I won't be getting the role?!

Mr. Heartland: Sorry, my boy, but an old acquaintance of mine asked me if he could get it instead, and I can't say no to him.

Dennis: But you can't just hire Dr. Faker! his deck is garbage! Literally!

Mr. Heartland: There are a few remaining spots, if you want.

Dennis: You know that I only accept villainous roles... Oh, I see that the final boss spot is empty. Perhaps I can-

Mr. Heartland: Oh, right, about that... (Turns on his phone, and makes a call) Hey! Ryoga, my boy! You'll also be playing as Nash starting from two years from now. Congratulations!

Shark: For Numeron Dragon's sake, I told you I don't want to be involved in this show in any way at all!

Mr. Heartland: Well too bad for you; we still have your sister hostage! She might be safe at the moment, but who knows what can possibly happen to her if you don't give us a positive response soon?

Shark: ...Fine, I'll do as you say.

Mr. Heartland: Thanks a lot, Ryoga! I knew I could count on you! (Ends the call) Please don't tell him that we've already set his sister on fire... Anyway, where were we? Oh yeah! Look, if you aren't interested by any of the remaining roles, I'll go look for other people. Considering what is left, I don't even need real actors. Well then, bye!

Dennis: That's how it is, then? Fine! I don't want to be in your awful show anyway! In fact, I don't even want to be an actor anymore; I want to exerce my talents in the real world now! I'll just go elsewhere, find some random criminal on the street and join him as his sidekick! Who knows who I might meet? A con-artist? A mob boss? or perhaps...

(Suddenly, a dimensional gate opens, revealing Yuri)

Yuri: Hey.

(End of the flashback)

Dennis: And this is how I started taking part in Academia's plans to massively cardify my own people.

Shun: Huh. Well, it doesn't change the fact that we all knew about your secret identity. Sorry, but I'm not impressed. I kinda expected something better from you.

Dennis: Oh? You want something better? Then perhaps I should reveal to you a much, much darker secret. The 777 Special Opening... I'm the one who made it.

Shun: This can't be...!

Reiji: How could he...?

Narrator: You monster!

Dennis: Oh? Now I'm getting some reactions! Keep crying about those two lost minutes of your life, rebel scums; your tears are delicious.

Shun: You're not going away with this so easily.. Huh, as if I was going to take it easy with you to begin with! Ruri! Please lend me all of your power!

Reiji: Oh no.. Please no...

Gael: What's the matter, Mr. Akaba?

Reiji: Let's say a certain part of Kurosaki's personality, that is usually deeply hidden within himself, has just been triggered. I apologize for what is about to happen. This is going to be very painful to watch.

Shun: It's my turn! Ruri Draw! I activate Ruri-Up Magic - The Ruri One! With this card, I can Ruri-Up my Revolution Falcon. RURI-UP EKUCHEESE CHANGE! Appear now, in all your glory! RANKU RURI! Ruriraptor - Rurilution Falcon! Battle Phase! Show them all how majestic you can be! Rurilution Falcon, attack the traitor directly! MAXIMUM RURI!!!

Dennis: What the hell am I even witnessing? Also, perhaps I should've used Pendulum Summ-aaaargh! [LP ->0]

Azul: Even if this goes against the Friendship Cup's rules, we must not allow this individual to freely wander around in the sewers. We need to immediately contact our Special Task Force. They must arrest him at once. We' will personally interrogate him afterwards.

Bordeaux: So this Dennis Macfield is a bad guy, right, President?

White Taki: .... .... Yes Bordeaux. Yes he is.

(Meanwhile, in Roger's office)

Frenchwin: The Council is probably going to personally take care of this matter. I need to hold them off for as long as I can. Sergey, I want you to go to the Fusion Dimension. Tell the Professor that his Xyz collaborator has been busted, and that he needs to act as soon as possible. It is only a matter of time before everything about Academia's plans get revealed.

Sergey: [Uncomprehensible muttering]

Frenchwin: ...On second thought, nevermind. I'll just write him an e-mail.

(End of the episode)

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DENNIS! HOW COULD YOU? That crappy opening was an Academia's scheme to make people lose interest in the Hypocrisy Cup so the Lancer's quest goes unnoticed! I admit it was a brilliant idea but sadly after GX and Zexal we are extremely used to disappointment, too bad!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unlike us however, these characters aren't as used to such massive amounts of bummer as we are.

Anyway, are they any remarks regarding these you would like to share? Things that I should be changing for next times? Things that I should be keeping as is? I'm open to all suggestions ^_^

Now, for a bit of a self-assessement: For the time being, I'm having some difficulties keeping some of characters' personalities "stable" throughout the episodes. Some of it is due to the fact that some of them have yet to have a reasonable amount of lines, so I'll try to fix tht. Another reason is that sometimes, things like in this script's second part tend to get a bit surreal (Shun, I'm so sorry for what I have done to you...); it's a trap that I must avoid as much as possible. And finally, Yuya's giving me a bit of a hard time as his attitude is in continuous evolution. I was thinking of making him very sarcastic, to the point of being a bit cynical too. But I'm still not certain what I want to do with him (neither seem to do the actual writers, for that matter... >.>)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    Anyway, are they any remarks regarding these you would like to share? Things that I should be changing for next times? Things that I should be keeping as is? I'm open to all suggestions ^_^

Now, for a bit of a self-assessement: For the time being, I'm having some difficulties keeping some of characters' personalities "stable" throughout the episodes. Some of it is due to the fact that some of them have yet to have a reasonable amount of lines, so I'll try to fix tht. Another reason is that sometimes, things like in this script's second part tend to get a bit surreal (Shun, I'm so sorry for what I have done to you...); it's a trap that I must avoid as much as possible. And finally, Yuya's giving me a bit of a hard time as his attitude is in continuous evolution. I was thinking of making him very sarcastic, to the point of being a bit cynical too. But I'm still not certain what I want to do with him (neither seem to do the actual writers, for that matter... >.>)
    To be honest, I'm very alright with what you've done so far. Yeah, the characters are out of character at times but I'm willing to overlook it because A) it's a parody and B) it leads to hilarious moments like Gongenzaka's fluctuating suI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPr incessI'mAPrettyPrincession of Dennis, Reiji wrongfully taking the credit for Yuya's victory with Saber Dragon, and Frenchwin's decision to just write an email. You've done a very hilarious job so far and, since it's nothing all that serious, I have nothing to complain about.

If I do find something to complain about, rest assured I'll tell you. For now, you're doing fine. Never be complacent, though, and always push to improve yourself.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    To be honest, I'm very alright with what you've done so far. Yeah, the characters are out of character at times but I'm willing to overlook it because A) it's a parody and B) it leads to hilarious moments like Gongenzaka's fluctuating suI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPr incessI'mAPrettyPrincession of Dennis, Reiji wrongfully taking the credit for Yuya's victory with Saber Dragon, and Frenchwin's decision to just write an email. You've done a very hilarious job so far and, since it's nothing all that serious, I have nothing to complain about.

If I do find something to complain about, rest assured I'll tell you. For now, you're doing fine. Never be complacent, though, and always push to improve yourself.
    I'm not exactly certain to understand what you mean by the part I've put in bold, but thank you so much for your kind comment; I really appreciate it.

I love writing these scripts, so it's only natural for me to want to improve myself by learning from the experience I get after making each one of them so that the following one would be even better ^_^

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SUI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPr incessI'mAPrettyPrincessIOUS! He has SUI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPr incessI'mAPrettyPrincessION of Dennis! I do not know what's going wrong here!

S-U-S-P-I-C-I-O-N!