User Tag List

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: "Damn you, Commons!" - Helix's lair for Arc-V parody scripts

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episodes 110-111

Welp, I was initially intending to make this script last week, but oh well. Since the Yuya vs Edo Duel is still going on, let's say I'm not really breaking my own rules >.<

So here's Episodes 110 and 111's script. It's somewhat influenced by what happened in Episode 110, but I did my best to completely ignore all the key elements that were revealed in that episode.

In any case, I hope you'll enjoy the read ^_^

---

Narrator: Previously, on Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeArc:

Shun: Obelisk Force! We’ll show you how much our decks and dueling style have evolved since the last time we faced you! Go! Triple Vanishing Lanius into Rise Falcon!

Yuya: And I set Stargazer and Timergazer to Pendulum Summon 2 Performapal Monsters, and Odd-Eyes! … wait… what’s happening to us..?

Kaito (Interfering): Don’t worry! I’m gonna save you! Go! Cipher Wings into Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!

Narrator: Back to the episode.

Yuya: Say, Kaito, how come you haven’t cardified those Obelisk Force people after you defeated them?

Kaito: Well, I…. uhm…

Yuya: We wouldn’t have minded, you know. But I’m glad you’re finally opening up your eyes to the Egao.

Kaito: Yeah… sure… (to himself) They must never know that I still don’t remember where the cardifying button was…

Yuya: How is everyone else doing?

Allen: Don’t look at me like that! It’s not like not feeling very well, b-baka..

Gongenzaka: I, OTOKO GONGENZAKA, still need to regain my honor after so many defeats…

Sawatari: I’m feeling alri--

Yuya: What about you, Sayaka?

Sayaka: *crying intensily*

Yuya: I guess you’re doing as usual, then. And you, Shun?

Shun: *unconscious*

Yuya: Oh, right. Good job, Sayaka.

Sayaka: *cries even more*

Yuya: In any case, first the Tyler Sisters, and now the Obelisk Force.. I’m tired of this place; let’s go somewhere else, before we get into another fi--

Aster (Shouting in the distance): SMILE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!

Narrator: Born from never asked for levels of Egao: Smile World! This card, despite being worthless, is yet somehow worshipped by pretty much every Duelist it was used against. And the show won’t miss a chance to pitifully attempt to have its audience love it too.

(Opening sequence)

Aster: SMILE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!

Yuya: Yes yes, we heard you the first you said it.

Aster: SAKAKI YUSHO NO MUSUKO…

Yuya: Present. What is it?

Aster: SMILE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!

Mamoru: Don’t mind him. He’s just suffering from heavy trauma.

Yuya: That’s not a reason for him to get stuck saying fixed sentences! I mean, look at Sayaka; she’s been trough a lot, yet she still has a normally diverse vocabulary!

Yuya: Sayaka, I’m trying to present you as a good example here! Don’t ruin it!

Aster (Breathing heavily): I’m sorry… I can’t help it… SAKAKI YUSHO NO MUSUKO! Duel me!

Yuya: Sorry, but we’ve probably got other better things to do. Now, if you excuse us, we’ll be taking our lea--

(Aster raises his Duel Disk and attaches a Duel Anchor on Yuya’s)

Yuya: Oh dear, Duel Anchors.. That’s so 5d’s..

Aster: I won’t hesitate to resort to technology from inferior dimensions to capture you!

Yuya: I hope you’re satisfied, now.. But isn’t the one you’re using a ZeXal Edition, that doesn’t even destroy the loser’s Duel Disk? Even if you “won’t hesitate to resort to technology from inferior dimensions”, as you say, you still need to fix yourself some moral standards, you know?

Aster: I don’t care! You can’t escape from me, now!

Yuya: Well, I can always just remove my Duel Disk, you know? And from then, I’ll just borrow Shun’s; it’s not like he’ll be able to use it himself anytime soon.

Yuto: Just accept to Duel him, Yuya!

Yuya: But I don’t want to!

Yuto: In that case, I’ll just forcefully possess you again. And this time, I’ll also try to crack your memories to discover your most embarassing secrets.

Yuya: Fine, fine! I accept your challenge! But can we please do this somewhere else? I’m really getting tired of this spot!

Aster: How about this rooftop?

Yuya: Sounds good to me!

Mamoru: Now, if you excuse me, I have a subplot to take care of.

Gloria: Noro, you’re not going to become this season’s Roger.

Mamoru: Huh? But I really want to prove my superiority…

Gloria: Noro, you’re nowhere near Roger’s level. Even that Shingo guy over there is less of a comic relief that you are.

Mamoru: … Fine. Let’s just go back to our base. We’re late.

Gloria: You keep saying that, but what are we late for anyway? *Sigh* No matter. Let’s just go, Grace.

Grace: But, big sis… I really want to watch this Duel..

Gloria: You’ll watch it back at the base.

Grace: But I want to watch it live… I want to see Yuya’s Entertainment Duel!

Gloria: I don’t care. Now hurry up.

Grace: I want to see him play Smile World!

Gloria: What’s so special about that dumb card?

Grace (Suddenly getting very angry): How dare you say that about Smile World?!!

Gloria: H-Huh? Why are you so upset about it..?

Grace (With a faint voice and an empty glare): How cometh thee art so blind to the charms of Entertainment Dueling? Thou has't already faced the power of Smileth World, yet thee somehow still deny its devine beauty. Wherefore can thee not open up thy heart to the Egao, Gloria? Wherefore can thee not join us? ♦_♦

Gloria: W-What’s happening? You’re not Grace! The only form of entertainment Grace normally enjoys is ruthlessly cardifying Xyz Dimension people after beating them alongside me! Who are you? W-What are you?!

Grace (?): I am the embodiment of the people that has't the discovered the truth about themselves through the magic of Smileth World. Their everlasting worship is what allows me to manifest myself through our newest member’s body. Thee may calleth me Gracegao.

Gloria:

Gracegao: Doth not worry. This name is still subject to changeth.

Aster: SAKAKI YUSHO NO MUSUKO… I’ll prove to you that your DUERU DE EGAO is wrong and that murdering people after playing card games against them is the right way to do things!

Yuya: Listen, I can understand that you do not appreciate my dueling style and that you believe that your own style is the better one. I’ve known lots of people who think the same way. Hell, I’ve even met someone who thought food was more important! Say what you want about him, but those are his thoughts, and I respect them. So why can’t you do the same for us, Entertainment Duelists? If you really think our Dueling Style is that silly, why can’t you just ignore it? Is it because my father pioneered the thing? What do you have against him?

Aster: You wish to know the truth? Very well, then. I’ll tell you what happened with him. It was three years ago, in this very spot.

Yuya: Oh, come on! Did the people in charge of this show got lazy and decided to have all the duels in this season happen in the same location?

Aster: If you’re gonna interrupt me, I won’t continue my explanation!

Yuya: Sorry..

Aster: Anyway, as I was saying..

(Flashback transition)

(The flashback starts with Yusho slowly approaching Aster)

Aster: So, we finally meet, Sakaki Yusho.

Yusho: Oh, so you know me. Good, that’ll make things much faster.

Aster: Indeed. Now let us see which HEROes truly are the superior ones.

Yusho: Hmm? What heroes?

Aster: Wait. You don’t use an E☆HERO Deck?

Yusho: No, I use Entermates.

Aster: Entermates? What are those?

Yusho: Oh, just your usual circus stuff: Pink hippos, frogs in tuxedos, Arbok, etc.

Aster: But then, if you’re not here to have a HERO face-off, why did you come to meet me? You do know that I am Academia’s Commader-in-chief, right?

Yusho: Well…

(Flashback sequence)

Yusho: So let me get this straight: You want me, the modest director of a modest extra-curricular establishment that teaches kids fun ways to play card games to go have a small talk with the guy in charge of those genocidal maniacs from a different world to try and find a compromise? Who the hell appointed you as our student representative again?

Sayaka: We the students of the Clover Branch believe that this is the right thing to do, yes.

Yusho: And I thought that hipster kid was crazy when he asked me to do the same thing… But at least it came with the promise of staying away from my responsabilities as a father and husband; it was the only reason I accepted the job. That, and all those zeroes in that paycheck, which I got in advance, so there’s no real reason for me to do it anymore.

Sayaka: But, Mr. Yusho.. Us Clovers need you to try and negociate with the enemy!

Yusho (Looking at the rest of his students): Do you really want me to do this?

(Students awkwardly step back)

Faint random student voice: It was Sayaka’s idea!

(End of the flashback)

Yusho: Damn you, Clovers…

Aster: You need to learn to be more severe with your students.

Yusho: that would imply I actually care about them. Anyway, since I’m here, might as well attempt to have a friendly discussion with you regarding his whole invasion thing. I don’t think just talking to you would make you reealize that killing is wrong, but perhaps, if I use this card, I can change your mind? (activates Smile World)

(Fast forward to Yusho being thrown into a dimensional portal)

Yusho: Why must you ruin everything, Sayaka?!! (Vanishes)

(End of the flashback)

Aster: And that’s what happened, more or less.

Yuya: …I don’t get it.

Aster: I don’t care; we’ve already wasted enough time! Let’s just have this rematch and move on with our lives!

(A few turns later)

Aster: His plays… They’re identical to Yusho’s when I duel against him back then…! Come to think of it, I’ve also been playing the exact same cards in the exact same order. So I just need to continue playing this way and I’ll beat him! Still… What is this strange feeling I’m having..? It’s like… I don’t want to win this Duel?

Graceago (name subject to change): Aye, Aster. Thou has't witnessed that child's potential. Giveth up on trying to reject thy true feelings, and embrace the Egao within thee.

Aster: I… I…

(Aster intentionally misplays, and loses)

Aster: Am… Am I a good guy now?

Yuya: Yeah, I don’t think so--

Yuto: Yes, he is.

Yuya: Is he?

Yuto: Yeah, we Dueled him, and we won, that makes him our friend.

Yuya: Weren’t you the one who wanted to crush him last time? Where does this new mentality of yours come from?

Yuto: It must be because of that really annoying voice that occasionally rings in my head.

Aster: So… Can I be a Lancer now?

Yuya: H-Huh? What about your position as Academia’s Commander-in-chief? Don’t you think that things won’t be going well for you if you suddenly decide to turn against them?

Aster: Nah, it’ll be fine. The Professor is a really nice guy; as long as I’m not a 14 years old teenage girl, I’m sure he won’t mind me leaving his ranks.

(Meanwhile, in the Fusion Dimension, Leo is in his office alongside a large number of Academia teachers, discussing their upcoming plans around a giant holographic map)

Academia Teacher #1: The enemy has made breakthroughs in severall dimensions. In Standard, the adversary has discovered most of our spies, and are continuing to do so in the remaining Leo Corporation branches. The enemy also currently operating in the Shiti. And in the Xyz Dimension, the enemy is bringing back to life Heartland’s Resistance.

Leo: With Aster’s assault, that will all come into order.

(Sudden awkward silence in the office)

Academia Teacher #1: Professor… Aster…

Academia Teacher #2: Aster has been infected by the “Egao”. He has cancelled his assault, then resigned from his position as our Commander-in-chief.

Leo (Removing his third of a helmet from his head with a very shaky hand): Everyone who saw it coming, leave the office at once.

(All of the Academia Teachers silently leave the office, except for four of them)

Leo (Screaming): That was an order! Aster’s assault was an order! Who are you that you dare set yourself against my order?

(The Academia teachers that has left the office keep awkwardly listening to Leo’s tantrum from behind the door.)

Leo: Has it now come so far? Academia has been lying to me! Everybody has been lying to me, even the Obelisk Force! All my students are nothing but a bunch of lousy, faithless cowards!

Academia teacher #3: Professor I can't allow it, that the students who have given their lives for you…

Leo: Nothing but cowards, traitors, failures!!!

Academia Teacher #3: Professor, what you're saying is outrageous!

Leo: My high-ranked students are the scum of the Fusion Dimension people! (angrily thows a pen on the holographic map) They are without honor! They call themselves students, because they've spent years in Academia only to learn how to hold a Duel Disk and press a button. For years, they have only hindered my actions. They’ve put every last conceivable obstacle in my way! What I should have done is eliminate all the high-ranking officers, like Don Thousand did!

(Leo faintly sits back on his chair)

Leo: I was never at an academy, except for this one, and even then I’ve skipped all the classes I’ve given to myself. And yet, I, alone, have—all by myself—conquered the entire Xyz Dimension! Traitors. Right from the start, I've been so betrayed and deceived! What a monstrous betrayal of the Fusion Dimension people! But all these traitors are gonna pay. With their own lives, they're gonna pay! They're gonna be carded - by their own Duel Disks!

(Leo’s voice gets weaker)

Leo: My orders are spoken into the wind. It is impossible, under these circumstances, to lead... It’s over. The invasion… is a failure. But if you, my staff, believe that I am therefore leaving the Fusion Dimension… You are way off! I'd rather card myself. Do what you want.

(End of the episode)

(Up next: DENNIS!!)

Registered User AccelRainbowDashley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    Yuya: I guess you’re doing as usual, then. And you, Shun?

Shun: *unconscious*

Yuya: Oh, right. Good job, Sayaka.

Absolutely barbaric.
    ~The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands~
    ~Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end~
    YGOrg's resident Dragonmaster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So when does Sayaka's soul gem run out?
    Shun is great even when he's unconscious?
    Is that a Hitler rants parody?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup. Can't say I'm really proud of it; hopefully, it wasn't too much for people's taste >.<

You sure seem to like Shun :P

As for Sayaka, I don't know; she isn't making use of her Soul Gem, so I can continue making her suffer without risking to corrupt it >:3

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Helix! How's it going?
    So, I just read your episode 109:

I wonder if it’s not just lazy voice actor recycling… What if that production choice had a much deeper meaning. What if… the Duel Disk Voiceman is the key to the plot?!
    Very deep.

Modern Gears
    ...Kinda makes sense.

Very cool scene with "Devoted Love". Seriously.

This duel ending makes no sense. I like it!

This ending makes even less sense. Very comical!

Very cool. I liked Shun's attitude. I liked the parodies. "Intrusion penalty? Let's wait", very cool. The Duel Disks security certificate was also a very good one.
    Also: DENNIS!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Triple Vanishing Lanius into Rise Falcon!
    I set Stargazer and Timergazer to Pendulum Summon 2 Performapal Monsters, and Odd-Eyes!
    Go! Cipher Wings into Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!
    You... are good. Kite does need to vary his strategy a bit.

That Duel Anchor part hahahah!

I’ll just borrow Shun’s; it’s not like he’ll be able to use it himself anytime soon.
    Poor Shun!

Gracegao
    I can totally see that happen. Why can't just Gloria accept she lost to Smile World? It's not embarassing, right?...

Aster: Wait. You don’t use an E☆HERO Deck?
    Haaaaahahahahah!! Brilliant!

Arbok
    Hah!

Yusho: Damn you, Clovers…
    Yusho's the one saying the line!? Whaaa!?

Aster: So… Can I be a Lancer now?
    He is just begging for it, this is hilarious!

DENNIS!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Pendulum! How have you been?

I'm glad you enjoyed the scripts! ^_^

Yup, unlike its Shiti predecessor, everybody can damn the Clovers. Not very surprising considering their current leader, Sayaka.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    Hey Pendulum! How have you been?

I'm glad you enjoyed the scripts! ^_^

Yup, unlike its Shiti predecessor, everybody can damn the Clovers. Not very surprising considering their current leader, Sayaka.
    Poor Sayaka, everyone's always bashing on her.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what she gets for ruining everything :P

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episode 114

Sorry for the return of lack of scripts this past couple of weeks. I got occupied by a handful of things.

That said however, conveniently enough, the final line of the previous script still stands!

Here comes Dennis, and here comes Episode 114!

I hope you'll enjoy the read ^_^

---

Narrator: Previously, on Yu-Gi-Oh! GArx:

Dennis: DE-DENNIS!!

Gongenzaka: Dennis! How dare you want to kidnap Yuzu?!

Dennis: Hai Gon-chan~~!! Oddly enough, I am not seeking your attention today. Have fun dealing with these guys instead. Bye~~

Gongenzaka: How dare you run away like that and leave us with all these people that may or may not be Gx cameos but noone can tell for sure because of that stupidly high number of filler characters that show had?! I, OTOKO GONGENZAKA, shall let Kaito deak with the--hey, where do you think you’re going, Kaito?! Okay, fine, I’ll fight them on my ow-- these guys aren’t even interested in dueling us! Shingo, this is all your fault!

Narrator: Back to the episode.

Narrator: Born from intense levels of xenophobia: Killing Due--Oh, we changed it? Thank goodness! So, what do we have now? Hmm… There isn’t much I can say about this new intro. Boys, is there something you’d like to add?

Yu-bros (in Tetra-berserk mode): WARERAGA HITOTSU NI!!! ♦_♦

Narrator: … Let’s move on with the episode… ;-;

(Opening sequence)

(The episode starts with Yusho and Alexis on board of a flying ship)

Yusho: Yup. They’ll never find us here.

Alexis: Mr. Yusho, how can you be so sure of that? Don’t you think they’ll notice a random floating boat in the clear skies during daytime?

Yusho: I’m absolutely positive, yes. We’ll blend in perfectly in the sceneri thanks to those just as randomly placed floating towers!

Alexis: Mr. Yusho, I really think we need to find a better hideout. This is getting really lazy, even by your standards…

Yusho: Yeah, sure. Let’s go a super-secret place where absolutely noone, friend or foe, can find us. And then I’ll give Leo the satisfaction of giving his students a challenging mission. Hell no!

Alexis: Fine. Let’s go to a boring place, then. Anywhere but here. What will we be doing when they’ll be spotting us in the next few seconds?

Yusho: Nothing. We’ll just look at them and laugh. The Fusion Dimension is 99% covered in water. Their transportation means are extremely primitive, and all they can do is sailing their seas. There’s no way they’re gonna make their way he--

Dennis (shouting from the distance): DE-DENNIS!!!

Yusho: Dammit, I forgot about their hang-gliders. Truly, they are the Obelisk Force’s strongest weapon. Leo would never allow their use, except in dire situations…

Dennis (landing): DENNIS AAAAND GENTLEMEEEEEEEEEN!! It is I, Dennis Mackfield! I came all the way up here because I’ve heard there’s a superb view! And indeed, what do I see here? A charming gentleman, and a magnificient young lady! All that’s missing is a beautiful sunset to give a romantic atmosphere to this desperate escape attempt from the dennistastic moi! But, my my, Sensei, for you to run away with another girl when you’re married~~ You also seem to have a thing for blond ladies, heh? *winks* … Sensei? Are you even listening to me?

Yusho: … … Huh? Oh, I’m sorry, I was spacing out a bit. It happens a lot when people I don’t care about start making needlessly long speeches.

Dennis: W-What do you mean, you don’t care about me?!!

Yusho: I’m sorry, who are you, again?

Dennis: I-It’s me, Dennis Mackfield! Your Number #1 student!

Yusho: Oh dear. Yet another “Number #1” student… You guys would do anything just so you can get an autograph from me, wouldn’t you? I just happen to show you a quick cheap trick, and you suddenly start thinking that I am your teacher. Listen, kid, if I happen to teach you something for free, then no, I am not your teacher, also I probably have also snatched your wallet in the process.

Alexis: Hold on a second… Our education in your underground school is completely free of charge! Does that mean that..?

Yusho: Oh, Alexis… If I had to explain to you how crippling my debt when “pioneering Action Duels” is, I’m fairly certain all of you will hand over yourselves back to Academia.

Dennis: … So that’s how things are, Sensei… No, Sakaki Yusho… Very well, then. I, Dennis Mackfield, will make sure your final moments will be splendid! Enjoy the view while you can, because-- *gasps* Oh.. I’m so sorry! I was so exited about meeting you that I have already started taking souvenirs!!! (Reveals a cardified ship captain) Oh no, oh no, oh no, this won’t do, this won’t do at all.. Or would it? The ship may be slowly losing its altitude now, but its eventual crashing will most certainly leave room to a most flamboyant sceneri, don’t you think so… Sensei…?

Yusho: …… Hmm?... Oh, yeah, sorry. Bring it on, or something like that. Hmm… Have I shown you Smile World before?

Dennis: I don’t remember so, no.

Yusho: Oh. Welp, I’m doomed then. What should we do now?

Alexis: Don’t worry, Mr. Yusho, I’ll Duel him on your stead.

Yusho: Alexis, we may be doomed, but I’m not particularily eager to get carded even sooner.

Kaito (in the distance, wearing a glider): Don’t worry, Mr. Yusho! I’ll save you! (lands on the ship and removes his glider) This all-purpose bot is really handy. It’s a shame I never got the time to make it intelligent and capable of speech because of the invasion, but it’s probably better this way. In any case, you’re the one who helped kidnapping Ruri, right? I’ll make sure you pay the price for that, and for threatening my teacher! Mr. Yusho, will you give me the honor of allowing me to defeat this Fusion Scum?

Yusho: … … … Hmm… I wonder what Fusion Yoko will be having for dinner tonight..

Kaito: … I’ll take that as a yes… Now, let’s begin our Duel! I’ll show you the true teaching of Mr. Yusho! I Summon Cipher Wing, and then I Summon Cipher Wing, and then I Summon Cipher Wing, and then…

Yusho: And this, Kaito, is exactly why I kicked you out of my school.

Kaito: H-Huh..?

Yusho: I don’t need to explain myself. But I just want you to know that although I admire your skills, your playstyle is so boring that I ended up accidentally assigning Sayaka as our student representative.

Kaito: But… That would mean that…

Yusho: Oh, don’t worry, Sayaka’s still the one to blame.

Kaito: Oh, thank goodness! For a moment, I was afraid I was the one responsible for all these terrible things that happened to us! Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, I tribute a Cipher Wing, and then I--argh, screw it, you all know how this works; here comes Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon.

Yusho: Huh. Don’t you usually throw a spear in the air when summoning your dragon? Why did you stop doing that?

Kaito: Well…

(Flashback sequence)

(Flashback starts in a middle of a Duel between Kaito and a handful of Academia students. He raises his arm, and a Galaxy-Eyes spear gets materialized in his hand, but then is suddenly snatched by Sayaka.)

Kaito: Sayaka, what are you doing here? Give me back my spear!

Sayaka: No! We’ve had enough violence! I won’t let you harm anyone anymore! You can’t bring a weapon to a cardgame!

Kaito: Actually, I only use that thing to look cool, but your idea is even better! Now give that thing back!

Sayaka: N-No! That’s not what I meant! I’ll never give it back! It’s mine now!

Kaito: Sayaka, you’re embarrassing me in from of my opponents! I’ve had enough of your nonsense! Give me back my spear!

Sayaka: If… If you make one more step, I… I won’t hesitate to use it against you!

Kaito: … Very well then, you can keep it for now…

Sayaka: Thank you, Kaito! I knew you’ll understand me!

(A grasshopper suddenly jumps and lands on Sayaka’s glasses)

Sayaka (waving the spear in her hands like crazy): AARGH!! GET IT AWAY, GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!

Kaito: Calm down, Sakaya, or else you will--*stabbity stabbed*

(End of the flashback)

Kaito: And this is also why I’m attaching the Resistance scarf to my hand. As for the spear, it has suffered enough trauma that day to ever want to reappear again.

Dennis: What a touching backstory. It reminds of the day Barrett told me how he lost his eye. Although his story was much less impressive. But it did include some explosions. Truly, it is a shame I couldn’t care any less about you too, however, considering this past experience of yours, and with you being one of the … official students of my Sensei, it would honor me to have you participate in one of my magic tricks. What do you think? I must warn you though, there’s no guarantee that the multitude of butcher knifes I’ll be throwing at you won’t be hitting you at all. Would my Sensei also be interested in participa---

Yusho (snoozing, and mumbling in his sleep): I can assure you, Miss Jane…zzzzz…. This can’t possibly be our son….zzzz…. even if his hair looks tasty….zzzz…. Let’s just abandon him in the slums….zzzz….

Dennis:*Sigh* Let’s just move on with the Duel…

(A few turns later)

Kaito: Ugh… For whatever reason, I’m having difficulties in this Duel. I haven’t though that a character as overhyped as mine would find himself in such a pinch only 14 episodes after his reintroduction… Shun defeated this guy once, right? What would he do in such a situation..?

(Meanwhile, in the Roku’s dojo/Resistance’s camp in the Xyz Dimension)

(Shun suddenly wakes up from his coma)

Shun: …! W-Where am I? W-Where is everyone?

Sayaka: Shun! Thank goodness you’re alright! Don’t worry about the others; they’ve already went to the Fusion Dimension.

Shun: Huh? Why did they did not wait for me..?

Sayaka: They did say they want to go with you, but I insisted they do so.

Shun: But… I wanted to go with them to…

Sayaka: Save Ruri? Don’t worry, everything’s under control! I personally asked Kaito to do it in your stead!

Shun: But I don’t want him to save Ruri. I want to be the one to save my little sister!

Sayaka: Yeah, Kaito told me the same thing, but I kept insisting he does that!

Shun: … And… When will I be able to join the other Lancers...?

Sayaka: You won’t! I sent a few e-mails to your boss Reiji, asking him to let you leave the group.

Shun: … And… What did he answer…?

Sayaka: He said yes! Although it did take him about a thousand e-mails before he finally accepted my request!

Shun:

Sayaka: So now, you’ll have as much time as you want to rest!

Shun: … … … (Passes out out of anger)

(Meanwhile, back in the Fusion Dimension)

Kaito: Welp, all I can do for now is relying on my next… DRAW!! (draws Little Fairy) … … … Great job, Sayaka… Now I’m forced to lower my level to his.... (Raises the Little Fairy card) HARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Little Fairy gets surrounded by halo light, then Re-Contract Universes itself into a RUM card) I activate Rank-Up-Magic - The Convenient One, and I target Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon! (A lance appears in Kaito’s hand) Yes!! Finally!!

(Kaito throws the lance on Dennis, but, mid-flight, Little Fairy suddently materialized herself and stops it, then both of them vanish.)

Kaito: … Fine! I’ll just do this the good old way! Come, Rank 9, Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Blade Dragon!

Sawatari (from the distance): Why is it not called Neo--

Kaito: Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Blade Dragon!! Just... do your thing, then attack Dennis directly!!

Dennis (gets thrown off the ship): DE-DENNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS! D: [Insert those Team Rocket blasting off sound effects]

Yusho: Great job, Kaito.

Kaito: Thank you, Mr. Yusho.

Yusho: But your playstyle was still as boring as usual,

Kaito: I’m sorry I was busy saving you rather than entertaining you, Mr. Yusho,

Yusho: That said, however, the Re-Contract Universe thing was pretty neat.

Kaito: Thank you, Mr. Yusho.

Yusho: But you technically did get some help from Sayaka to do it, so I’m afraid I’ll have to give you and F. Better luck next time!

Kaito: Very well, Mr. Yusho…

(Kaito’s Duel Disk’s Phone App starts ringing. Kaito answers the call)

Yuya: Kaito! We need you to come back here at once!

Kaito: What’s the matter, Yuya? Did you get attacked by more Academia officers?

Yusho: Or worse, captured by a bunch of random pirates who also have in their ranks a toxic version of your closest childhood friend, only brainwashed for the occasion?

Yuya: No! It’s just that we haven’t lose Yuzu for over an episode now! That can only mean something terrible’s about to happen!

(End of the episode)
    Someone please Photoshop Dennis' face on a Dedenne