User Tag List

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: "Damn you, Commons!" - Helix's lair for Arc-V parody scripts

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, there is no 5d's character named Jane. It was just a way to reveal Yugo's Comon (Commons canon) last name :P

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episode 118

And now, to finally put something new in here!

Once again, sorry for the lack of new episodes lately. I've been caught up by a lot of matters. I still am, for that matter.

But for now, since I'm free for once, here's Episode 118's script!

I hope you'll enjoy the read ^_^

----

Narrator: Previously, in Yu-Gi-Oh! GArcx:

Yugo: No! Not the Rin-Go! D’:

Rin: RIN-GO JA NE, RIN GO DA!! ♦_♦

Narrator: Back to the episode.

(The episode in a small barrack in the middle of Academia Island. Five students, as well as their instructor are in it.)

Instructor: Attention soldiers! Your latest exam results were exceptionally mediocre. Accordingly, you are supposed to be expelled from our prestigious school, or at the very least, get demoted into vulgar Slifers. However, due to a special request, there is still a chance for you to pass. I am, of course, talking about--

Academia Student #1: Sir, is it really necessary for us to go through this? Wouldn’t it be easier for everyone if you just immediately give us an F?

Instructor: Soldier, it is not with this kind of behaviour that you’ll be promoted into joining the Obelisk Force!

Academia Student #2: Sir, I’m fairly certain nobody wants to join the Obelisk Force. Ever since their Head went missing... well… not even their helmets have been able to protect them from their own selves..

Instructor: Soldier, who gave you the right to talk to me normally?!

Academia Student #2: Huh?

Instructor: You’re that “Academia Student #2” kid, aren’t you? Soldier, as the second member of a group of nameless characters, you are only allowed to speak in catchphrases in which you curse another group of nameless characters that you deem inferior to yours!

Academia Student #2: What do you mean, nameless characters? Sir, you do know that we all have names here, right?

Instructor: Of course not! I don’t read the “Cast” part of the episode previews! In fact, I don’t even know my own name! So, for now, you may call me Clonezaburo Kaiba.

Academia Student #3: So I guess this script won’t be having any political joke, huh..?

Clonezaburo: Soldier, what did I tell about spoilers?!

Academia Student #2: To be fair, I think we’ve had enough political jokes anyway.

Clonezaburo: Soldier!!

Academia Student #2: … Oh, right… Uhm… Damn you, Slifers?

Clonezaburo: Excellent. Now, for your catch up exam.

(Opening sequence)

(Meanwhile, at Academia Island’s shore, the Lancers are rushing in direction of the cliff)

Yuya (suddenly stopping): Wait! Hold on!

(Rest of the Lancers stop running)

Yuya: Where exactly are we going this way?

Reiji: Isn’t that obvious? We’re going to climb that cliff, then go straight to Leo’s office.

Yuya: I know, but, couldn’t we just go a bit more to the left first? The slope over there looks much less tedious to climb.

Reiji: Yeah, but…

Yuya: Hell, if we make a slightly longer detour, maybe we won’t even have to climb anything at all!

Reiji: But…

Yuya: Come to think of it, why did we tie up our boat here? Isn’t there a harbor on this island? If we accosted there, wouldn’t it have been even easier for us to reach Leo’s office afterwards? It’s not like they don’t already know we’re here, it was kinda hard not to notice those giant Cipher Streams, even from far away in the ocean! Also, there’s probably a camera on all of these floating towers. I mean, those things do need to have some sort of purpose, no? It’s not like whoever’s taking care of show went like “Hey, this Fusion Dimension looks a bit too bland, no? How are we going to make it different from Standard?” “I dunno. Just put some floating towers here and there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh! And a lot of water! People love it when they need to Surf all their way through their world map!”

Reiji:

Gongenzaka:

Sawatari: … Yuya? You okay, buddy?

Yuya: No I’m not! Getting used to having Yuzu stolen away from me isn’t a reason to start acting impassively about it!

Reiji: … It’s just that it’s been so long since we were all together, and I just wanted to have a good time with you… Come on, guys, it’s going to be a fun activity!

Sora: “A fun activity”, huh? You’re becoming more like your father.

Reiji (blusing deeply): Tha-- That’s not it!! F-Fine, fine, we’ll just make a detour..

Crow: Aww… But I really wanted to try to climb that cliff..

Reiji: Crow, I understand that you suffer from a constant intense need for attention, but that is not the reason why I made you part of the Lancers.

Tsukikage: Yes it is! When he overheard you recruiting Jack, he started stalking us for days while crying intensely, until you finally decided to let him join the group!

Sawatari: Why did he bring his motorcycle with him? Did you forget to tell him that this world is practically entirely covered in water?

Tsukikage: We did, but he won’t listen to us…

Crow: A Riding Duelist cannot possibly stay away from his D-Wheel! Now, watch me and my Blackbird escalate this cliff in the blink of an eye!

(Crow drives his way to the cliff as fast as possible. His D-Wheel gradually loses its speed in the process, until completely stopping right before reaching the top. It then falls down and crashes.)

Crow: No! Not the Blackbird!! … Oh, hey, there was a card inside the engine. I wonder what it was doing in there..?

Reiji: … Let’s just leave him be..

???: Not so fast!

(Clonezaburo and his students suddenly appear at the top of the cliff.)

Clonezaburo: We were hiding behind the bushes over here, untiringly waiting for you to make your way up here so we can assault you by surprise, and now, you just decide to go take another way? Unacceptable! I refuse to allow my students to go have a much more conventional catch up exam!

Reiji: And you are?

Clonezaburo: The name’s Clonezaburo Kaiba… probably… And my students over here will be challenging you to an exciting series of perilous trials that shall take place in the entirety of this sacred island! Will you rebel scum be able to prove your worth by emerging victorious from these hardships you’ll be facing? Or, on the contrary, you will suffer a tragic defea--

Yuya: Is this filler?

Clonezaburo: … Pardon me?

Yuya: Is this filler? Is this relevant in any way to the plot, or are you just wasting our time, as well as your own?

Clonezaburo: Of course not! … I think? Well… As you can see… Uhm...

Yuya: Yeah. Thought so.

Sora: Don’t look so upset, Yuya. Fillers are common practice here.

Yuya: Alright, alright, as long as this isn’t going to be some sort of tournament mini-arc..

Clonezaburo: Yeah… Sure… This isn’t going to be a tournament… This… Uhm… (Scratches away “Genocide X tournament” from his examination papers, and throws away the medals from his hands) A Survival Duel!

Yuya: Good. For a moment, I thought we got away from the Xyz Dimension’s World Dead Carnival, only to find ourselves trapped into something lamer.

Clonezaburo: D-Don’t you dare say that my competi--err, special event is lame! This is going to be amazing! We’re going to have a 5 vs 5 Duel, and however loses their Life Points will be carded by me!

Yuya: … That sounds terrible.

Clonezaburo: No it’s not! This is the ultimate examination! Although I’m surprised I’m actually being asked for once to organize this… In any case, enough talking! Are you guys ready?

Academia Student #1: No, we’re not. You took away our Decks from us, remember?

Clonezaburo: Well, you should’ve asked the Filler Committee to prepare new ones for you! *Sigh* Fine, I’ll handle this (Rolls a die, and lands on 4) Soldier! Give me a four-letter word!

Academia Student #1: Uhm.. Rope?

Clonezaburo: Alright, go make yourself a rope-themed Deck! You there! Do you want something in particular for your Deck?

Academia Student #2: Damn you, Slifers!

Clonezaburo: Soldier! Don’t you dare avoid my question! ...Ugh, this is tiring. We’ve already wasted enough time; let’s just start this Duel already!

Academia Student #3: But sir! Only one of us so far has a Deck!

Clonezaburo: I don’t care! Just use 40 copies or so of Marauding Captain - don’t worry about it; it’s legal here. Throw in some Pots of Greed, and a few copies of Warrior Lady of the Wasteland if you feel like it, and you’ll be good to go! Is the Lancer side ready or not?

Yuya: Hold on, we’re still deciding on who’s going to participate! Alright guys, I really don’t feel like wasting my time here, and this whole thing’s a big joke, so let’s just leave the most useless of us here, and--

Reiji: I vote for Shingo.

Sora: Shingo.

Sawatari: Shingo-- wait, hold on a second!

Crow: Hey! I want to participate too!

Yuya: Sure, have fun.

Tsukikage: I should probably stay here, too. If anyone risks to get carded here, I can always use Hikage’s card’s card to save them.

Gongenzaka: I’ll be staying here as well. I, OTOKO GONGENZAKA, cannot refuse a challenge! And I will be honored to fight alongside my very best friend, Yuya!

Yuya: But I already told you that I don’t want to--

Sawatari: Too late. You’re in!

Clonezaburo: Excellent. Now, let the Survival Duel commence!

(A handful of turns later)

Gongenzaka: Argh! Curses! I, OTOKO GONGENZAKA, have been severely injured during a Duel, for the third time in a row! How come the writers hate me so much?!

Jack (Showing up out of nowhere): Worry not! I, JACK ATLUS, will save you from your otherwise inevitable doom! Pardon my delay, but I’ve heard this is how things work with you. So many conveniently Special Summoned monsters over here! Come, Red Demons Dragon Scar-right! Absolute Power Flame!

Yuya: Wait, hold on! This is a Battle Royale! We’ll also take the damage!

Sawatari: Don’t worry about me; I found an Action Card that reduces the damage I would take to 0.

Tsukikage: Same here!

Crow: Yup, here too! And there’s also another copy of the card right below you, Yuya!

Yuya: Huh. How convenient. This should spare the writers from trying to make a better stroytelling. You take one too, Gongenzaka!

Gongenzaka: I, OTOKO GONGENZAKA, am too manly to make use of Action Cards!

Jack: So you dare let my sacrifice of 2000 Life Points go to waste?! How deable!

Gongenzaka: That’s… That’s not what I meant!

Jack: Is that so? If that’s the case, then I, KINGU JACK ATLUS, order you to go pick up that Action Card, and manlily activate it!

Gongenzaka: Y-YES, SIR!

Clonezaburo: N-NO! Impossible! How could my students lose at a Survival Duel?!

Yuya: Phew… It’s finally over. And it only took us… What?! Four episodes?! This isn’t the time for more filler arcs!

Clonezaburo: Hey! Don’t look at me like that! I’ve only been following your request!

Yuya: Huh? What request?

Clonezaburo (Takes a letter from his pocket): I am mistaken? I thought you guys were looking for training before you commence your final battles… Well, no matter now. (Gives the letter to Yuya) Come on, soldiers! We’ll be taking our leave now… Hmm.. Why are there only four of you standing here? What happened to Academia Soldier #1?

Academia Soldier #3: He’s… hanging in there, sir…

Clonezaburo: Huh? Where? I don’t see him. Can you go call him, please?

Academia Soldier #3: … I don’t think I can, sir…

(Clonezaburo and his students leave the place.)

Yuya: Huh. I wonder what was that for.

(Yuya opens the letter and starts reading it.)

Dear Mr. Kaiba,

I do realize that the relationship between both our communities is very hostile. However, I have the feeling you won’t be a threat to us, which is why I am permitting myself to write you this letter, as I have a favour to ask you.

My friends are on their way to your establishment. All this time, they have been travelling across the world, participating in major events. I, on the other hand, have been nothing but trouble to them, and I wish to make up for my mistakes. They’ve been talking to me about all those tournaments they’ve been in, and I wanted to prepare something of the sort for them in my hometown. Unfortunately, they left before they could let me do so.

Which is why I am asking you if you could organize that for them on my stead, for when they arrive to your school. It needs to last a few days in order for them to fully enjoy it.

Thank you in advance,

Sayaka Sasayama

PS: I’ve heard that a major sports event has also recently started in Rio de Jacademia. May I also ask you if you could have it broadcasted in your school? I’m sure they’ll love it, especially the Table Tennis competitions!

(End of the episode)
    Last edited by HelixReactor; 17th August 2016 at 06:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait a minute. 118 hasn't even been broadcast in Japan yet. Its not supposed to come out until later tonight. How are you posting this?

Also
    wasting your time, as well as your own?
    Last edited by duelchaser227; 14th August 2016 at 02:26 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duelchaser227 View Post
    Wait a minute. 118 hasn't even been broadcast in Japan yet. Its not supposed to come out until later tonight. How are you posting this?
    Its not the real episode, just parody scripts for the lulz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know, but still. I DEMAND RELEVANCE IN MY FAN MADE NON COMMISSIONED UNOFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD BASE COMEDY!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoops, fixing that silly mistake right now >.<

Anyway, yeah, that's how it works here: The scripts are always posted before the actual episode. The only exceptions are if they're posted in-between two-parter episodes (in which case, I try to disregard whatever has been revealed in the aired part), and, of course, the recap scripts.

As for the relevance, if any, the scripts follow their own continuity... kinda, while trying to predict what's going to happen in their canon episode... kinda >.<

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Instructor: You’re that “Academia Student #2” kid, aren’t you? Soldier, as the second member of a group of nameless characters, you are only allowed to speak in catchphrases in which you curse another group of nameless characters that you deem inferior to yours!
    So it begins!

Clonezaburo Kaiba.
    ...Sounds legit to me.

That Yuya's big line is simply hilarious.

A Riding Duelist cannot possibly stay away from his D-Wheel!
    I wonder how Yugo will survive now, since his own D-Wheel is junk now.

Xyz Dimension’s World Dead Carnival
    Huuum... In a broken roller coaster?... Could work, definitively.

Academia Student #2: Damn you, Slifers!
    First was the test, now it's the real deal. It sticks.

That Action-Card-that-reduces-damage-to-zero scene is incredibly accurate.

You really hate Sayaka. And the letter is very comical. She always screws it. Didn't see it coming like this hahah!

Great script as usual, Helix!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay! I'm glad you like it ^_^

Dare I keep Sander's name "Clonezaburo"? I don't really feel like calling him otherwise o3o

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Huuum... In a broken roller coaster?... Could work, definitively.
    Nope, they just use the Allen-like rollerblades to move on the coaster's lanes (which, obviously, are broken)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    Yay! I'm glad you like it ^_^

Dare I keep Sander's name "Clonezaburo"? I don't really feel like calling him otherwise o3o
    Keep "Clonezaburo". Way better than "Sander"...

Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    Nope, they just use the Allen-like rollerblades to move on the coaster's lanes (which, obviously, are broken)
    Ah! Of course, of course. I could totally see that happening.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episode 119

And now, for episode 119!

As you can expect, this script contains heavy amounts of RURI, so please proceed with caution.

I hope you'll enjoy the read ^_^

---

Narrator: Previously, in Yu-Gi-Oh! GArcx:

Yuya: No! Not Tsukikage…! I… I…

Yuto: Hey Yuya, it’s been a while since the last time we went Berserk. Do you want us to go apeshit and get our revenge?

Yuya: Nah, I’m over it. Let’s move on.

Narrator: Back to the episode.

(The episode starts with Shun climbing the stairs of the western tower of Academia)

Shun (Breathless): Huff… Puff… There sure is… a lot of stairs here… How come I’ve been climbing these for two episodes now… while it took Kaito less than five minutes..? … Ugh… I’m tired… That’s weird… I thought I was a much more endurant than that… I guess must’ve left all my stamina with Sayaka… … Ugh… If only there was a way to reach Ruri faster… Like riding my Rise Falcon and scout the area from the skies… I mean… If she really went full evil… who knows if she’s still in that tower…? … Heh… no matter now…. I think… think I’ve nearly reached the top… Come on, Shun… Get a hold of yourself… You’re… almost… the--

Diana (Popping out of nowhere): I am the guardian of the Western Tower, Diana. If you want to pass, you have to defea--

(Shun rushes and tackles Diana violently, pushing her from the top of the tower, making her fall to her demise.)

Shun: I’ve got no time for this. (Falls on his knees, and puts his hands on his stomach in pain) Ugh… A side stitch… of course… I shouldn’t have talked that much while running all the way up here…

(Opening Sequence)

(Episode resumes with Shun finally reaching Ruri)

Shun: Huff… Puff… Ruri…So you were still here, after all...

Ruri: Hiya, baby brother. Yeah, I figured it would be better if I just stayed here in this boring room, waiting for someone like you to potentially arrive to “save me”, while spending my time doing nothing and just sitting on that wooden chair and looking at that empty desk.. Well I guess there’s that cool-looking desk lamp, but I can’t figure out how to turn it on, cause it’s not plugged to any power source, which makes it pretty useless. Only now do I start wondering why have I been spending all this time locked up here if the Professor could have made me work for him at any time, then again, I do have a parasite inside my head, so I shouldn’t be asking myself these sorts of questions.

Shun:

Ruri: So, what brings you here, baby brother? Were you looking for your big sister to give you a change? You sure took your time, then. I hope you haven’t been having any Riding Duels on your way here?

Shun (Blushing instantly, avoiding eye contact): Huh? Of… Of course not…!

Ruri: Silly baby brother, you shouldn’t be lying to your big sister. Now I’ll have to put a diaper on your head, too.

(Shun steps back and activates his Duel Disk.)

Ruri: Aww, my baby brother is trying to act like a grown-up. That’s cute. Sure, I’ll play along. But be careful, if you lose, I’ll go prepare a bottle for you, and chances are I won’t be paying attention to how hot its content is before forcing you into drinking it.

Shun (Stepping back more): Ruri… I know you’re in there somewhere… Like I said to that Sora kid the other day, us the Resistance knows very well that it’s very possible for some of us to get forced into working for the enemy, and that we must take them back at any cost! Which is why I’ll be using the Rank-Up-Magic - Revolution Force to save you!

Ruri: By the way, I use a Rank 1 theme.

Shun: Dammit, I don’t have any Rank 2s…

(Meanwhile, in Leo’s office)

Doctor: Hehehehehe. It’s no use, Kurosaki Shun. Your beloved little sister is far under my control, and she won’t let herself snap out of it that easily. Now, keep fighting each other, Kurosaki siblings, as it makes me feel better about my own brother siblings. Hehehehehe. What do you think, Professor? We may be talking about one of the most infamous Xyz scums here, but he will most certainly restrain his attacks. How long do you think he will be able to stand before inevitably being beaten by Ruri?

Leo: Doctor?

Doctor: Yes, Professor?

Leo: Please shut up.

Doctor: H-Huh? W-What have I done wrong, Professor?

Leo: Well, I was just trying to have a collection of teenage girls that look exactly like each other! You know, just lock them up in towers, give them food from time to time, and make sure they stay in a good condition. But this… this is just... sick!

Doctor: Professor, I am just provide my assistance in order to prevent your Pieces from attempting to escape.

Leo: I get it, but don’t do it like that! Not by inserting some parasites into their brains and turn them in puppets that will obey your every command! And you dare call yourself a doctor! What happened to your Hippocratic Oath?!

Doctor: Professor, this is the Fusion Dimension; there is no such a thing.

Leo: Is that so? Well then, I have decided. You will be changing your title!

Doctor: You can’t do this to me, Professor! I have a Ph.D in Card Game Neuroscience!

Leo: Well I don’t want someone as creepy as you to have the same name as my favourite TV show character!

Doctor:

Leo: Look, I know you’re kinda supposed to be the Sartorius of this show, but you look more like Rex Godwin, to some extent. And you did say that you have brother issues. So… From now on, how about we call you… Bugwin?

Doctor: I refuse to be called like tha--

Leo: Too late. You’re Bugwin now!

Bugwin: … Very well, Professor… (Angrily shuffles his Deck, then draws a Parasite Fusioner)

Leo: Oh, and Bugwin?

Bugwin: What is it, Professor?

Leo: If you’re planning to get your revenge on me, don’t try to take control of me; my third of a helmet is very brainwashing-proof.

Bugwin: If you say so, Professor…

Leo: Regardless, I suggest you don’t try to do that.

Bugwin: … Very well, Professor…

Leo: … Heh. Imagine if I already happen to be under the control of some other superior power. Like some Level 10 monster with 0 ATK and DEF. Man, if that really is the case, it’s going to be really awkward when I’ll snap out of it, and find out about how far I’ve made these plans go!

(Meanwhile, back to the Kurosakis)

Shun: It’s no use… I can’t possibly defeat her without it happening off-screen..

Ruri: Aww, my baby brother is being too shy. Maybe I’ll have to teach him a lesson or two about overcoming his timidity. Now, Rank 1 monster with stupidly long name, direct attack!

Shun: Argh! (Flash steps away from the attack) Phew. Huh, I didn’t know I couldn’t do that. What was it called again? Shunpo? Sonido? Bringer Light? Or… Hmm… What was the name of their Quincy equivalent again? Is there even a difference between all four terms? (Gets attacked again) Argh! (Flash steps away from the attack again) Hey! What was that for?!

Ruri: Oh, so weren’t randomly dozing off. You didn’t look like you were focusing on the Duel, so I thought you fell asleep. Don’t look at me like that, I just wanted you to wake up, baby brother. Or perhaps I just wanted to make sure you’ll be having a long night of sleep?

Shun (While avoiding another attack): I can’t keep up like this… I need an Action Card…

Ruri: Action Card? As if I’m gonna let you use any! (Flash steps and kicks Shun in the nape before he can pick up an Action Card) Baby brothers shouldn’t cheat.

Shun: I know… But…

Ruri: Oh? So you do admit that you were trying to cheat. Naughty baby brother. Perhaps it’s also time for you to admit that weren’t a good brother at all!

Shun: H-Huh? What do you mean by that?!

Ruri: Don’t you remember? That day, back in Heartland..

(Flashback starts in a Duel stadium in Heartland, prior to the invasion)

Shun: Hey Ruri! I got you an autographed card from Kaito! I was hoping he would give me something other than Cipher Wing, but I guess that’s all that his Deck’s made of, so I guess it fi-- (Notices Sayaka handing over a card to Ruri) RURI!! Get that thing away from you!! (Rushes and slaps the Little Fairy card away from Ruri, then activates his Duel Disk, and slices the card with its blade.) How many times have I told you to stay away from that girl?!

Ruri: But…

Shun: That’s enough! We’re going home!

(End of the flashback)

Shun: … I fail to understand what went wrong there… Argh! (Flash steps away from another attack) Hey! When is it going to be my turn to attack?!

Ruri: When you’ll finally open your eyes to the truth, and realize that you’ve been nothing but a nuisance to me.

Shun: Ruri… I...

Ruri: There! You’re at it again! Ruri this, Ruri that! Wherever I happen to go, you always find a way to follow me, as if you always need to stay by my side… I’m sick of it! Why can’t you leave me a single moment on my own?! Are you that overprotective towards me? Are you so obsessed by the idea of seeing me as a perfect being that you can’t stand seeing me doing things my way if they happen to contradict that vision you have? Or are you the one in desperate need for attention?!

Shun: Ruri… I… I’m so sorry… I’ve never meant to hurt you in any way... And I’ve never meant for my presence with you to ever become a nuisance to you… You’re right, maybe I’ve been too harsh towards Sayaka that day. The poor girl has done nothing wrong, after all. Maybe I should try to see things from her perspective.

(Flashback resumes)

Sayaka: *Sigh* Well, I guess I’ll just go home, too…

Dennis (Suddenly appearing behind her): EXCUSE ME, MADEMOISELLE!! Did you happen to see this young lady? (Shows pictures of Serena and Rin)

Sayaka: Yeah, that’s my best friend! She just went home with her brother. I can give you her address, if you want?

(End of the flashback)

Shun: Nope, that’s not helping! But it’s finally my turn now, DRAW!! Yes! With this card, I can--

(Shun’s Duel Disk spits out some sparks, then shuts down.)

Shun: Dammit. It must’ve been damaged during that duel against the Obelisk Force…

Ruri: Aww. Well I guess the game’s over now.

(Ruri uses one last attack, pushing Shun off the tower.)

Shun (Falling): RURI!!!

Ruri (Snapping out of it): S-Shun?!

(Ruri jumps off the tower as well, and quickly reaches Shun’s altitude.)

Shun: R-Ruri… You shouldn’t have… You’re going to get heavily injured, too!

Ruri: Don’t worry, I’ll find a way not to. Now then. (Sudden Vector Smile) Night night, baby brother. Take care, and I’ll do my best too.

(Ruri violently kicks Shun, seemingly accelerating his fall. Her monster then catches her mid-flight, and safely lands on the island’s shore before disappearing. She then takes one final look at the sea, in which Shun has fallen, then, as soon as the air bubbles stopped emerging, she coldly turned her back, and went in the direction of Leo’s office.)

(End of the episode)