User Tag List

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: "Damn you, Commons!" - Helix's lair for Arc-V parody scripts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I guess you have add in Shun's duel disk magically sparking back to life, him drawing Little Fairy, Re-Contract Universing it into Etrange Falcon, and then have Ruri Re-Contract Universe Parasite Fusioner to break the mind control?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a lot of things to change o.o
    Even if my own version of the outcome is pretty dismal, I think it's better than Little Fairy Ex Machina. I mean, I have nothing against the canon ending, but there's a bit too much Sayaka in it for my taste o3o

Still, I do have to wonder what happened to Ruri's copy of Parasite Fusioner afterwards. It'd be pretty stupid to leave it in her Deck..

And speaking of Ruri,

Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    Ruri > Serena.

At least in terms of design, personality and deck remain to be seen.
    I'm curious about your thoughts on the subject now that she finally has her own episode. Or is it still too early to judge?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shun: How come I’ve been climbing these for two episodes now
    Good point.

A side stitch…
    Hahahah!

Shun: …
    My reaction as well to Ruri's line.

Gosh, Ruri is violent.

Shun: (...) I’ll be using the Rank-Up-Magic - Revolution Force to save you!
    Ruri: By the way, I use a Rank 1 theme.
    Comical.

Leo: Doctor?

Doctor: Yes, Professor?

Leo: Please shut up.
    Haaaahahah! I bet Leo thought this in the series hehe.

Ph.D in Card Game Neuroscience
    The YGO world needs more of these.

Leo: … Heh. Imagine if I already happen to be under the control of some other superior power. Like some Level 10 monster with 0 ATK and DEF. Man, if that really is the case, it’s going to be really awkward when I’ll snap out of it, and find out about how far I’ve made these plans go!
    This is taking it into a deeper level.

How many times have I told you to stay away from that girl?!
    I'm laughing a lot at this. Poor Sayaka. I can see Shun having this precise attitude.

Sayaka: Yeah, that’s my best friend! She just went home with her brother. I can give you her address, if you want?
    Hahahaah! Very well done, Helix. Dennis always finds his way into a script. And you really hate Sayaka.

Typos:
    Spoiler Alert!

Doctor: Professor, I am just provide my assistance in order to prevent your Pieces from attempting to escape.

The episode turned out to be a bit different from this and from Rin vs. Yugo, but the script is very comical, of course. You keep the characters as themselves, but you emphasize their dumb things. But not as much as they would stop being themselves; and that's very cool.
    Keep it up, Helix!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    That's a lot of things to change o.o
    Even if my own version of the outcome is pretty dismal, I think it's better than Little Fairy Ex Machina. I mean, I have nothing against the canon ending, but there's a bit too much Sayaka in it for my taste o3o

Still, I do have to wonder what happened to Ruri's copy of Parasite Fusioner afterwards. It'd be pretty stupid to leave it in her Deck..

And speaking of Ruri,

I'm curious about your thoughts on the subject now that she finally has her own episode. Or is it still too early to judge?
    I forgot to respond to this. In any case, I've pretty much lost all faith in the show. Ruri is still the best-looking Ruri (despite the sheer amounts of QUALITY in that episode), but her personality is completely vapid, whereas Serena had some modicum of character development, albeit interspersed very lightly over the course of many episodes. Serena also has a fully functional deck, whereas Ruri's seems particularly unreliable. Serena has some (mostly offscreen) credibility as a duelist, but Ruri has been explicitly painted as one of the worst duelists in the entire franchise. Unfortunately, they've both been relegated to plot devices rather than characters, so they both fall flat.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    I'm laughing a lot at this. Poor Sayaka. I can see Shun having this precise attitude.

Hahahaah! Very well done, Helix. Dennis always finds his way into a script. And you really hate Sayaka.

The episode turned out to be a bit different from this and from Rin vs. Yugo, but the script is very comical, of course. You keep the characters as themselves, but you emphasize their dumb things. But not as much as they would stop being themselves; and that's very cool.
    Keep it up, Helix!
    Death is not a reason for Dennis to stop showing up.

As for Sayaka, it's not that I hate her; it's just that.. well.. she's being herself >.<

In any case, I'm glad you liked it ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    I forgot to respond to this. In any case, I've pretty much lost all faith in the show. Ruri is still the best-looking Ruri (despite the sheer amounts of QUALITY in that episode), but her personality is completely vapid, whereas Serena had some modicum of character development, albeit interspersed very lightly over the course of many episodes. Serena also has a fully functional deck, whereas Ruri's seems particularly unreliable. Serena has some (mostly offscreen) credibility as a duelist, but Ruri has been explicitly painted as one of the worst duelists in the entire franchise. Unfortunately, they've both been relegated to plot devices rather than characters, so they both fall flat.
    I see. Fair enough, I suppose.

Right, having Ruri lose to Sayaka was... pretty sad, to say the least >.<

Is my Ruri better, then? She has to be! :P

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episode 123

Okay, enough vacations. Time for episode 123's script!

I still haven't watched episode 122 because the raw is still nowhere to be seen (at least, by the time I finished writing this), but there's still a single spoiler from that episode, taken from what I've been reading about it, so I'm not sure how accurate things are, and overall, the mention of that spoiler in this script is rather minor. Still, you've been warned >.<

In any case, I hope you'll enjoy the read ^_^

---

Narrator: Previously, on Yu-Gi-Oh! GArcx:

[Footage not found]

Narrator: Back to the episode.

(The episode starts with Yusho and Alexis slowly walking in Academia’s main building’s halls)

Alexis: Mr. Yusho, we need to fasten up our pace. If we keep up this way, we’re gonna get ambushed by the students here. In fact, I’m surprised that these halls are so empty at the moment..

Yusho: Now, now. Why so nervous, Alexis? There’s no point in rushing things. We’ve been travelling for quite some time now, so I suggest we take a short break. Don’t worry, it’ll just last a couple of hours; maybe three if I end up falling asleep. Sounds fair?

Alexis:

Yusho: Come on, Alexis, why do you look so upset? Take it easy; this is your home, after all. Don’t you feel like doing nothing and take a moment to appreciate the view after being so far away from your place for so long?

Alexis: It’s been years since I stopped considering this island as my home. Now let’s stop wasting our time, and let’s hurry up to the Professor’s office!

Yusho: But… Alexis… I am but an old man that has been severely wounded during war times. I am barely able to walk now, let alone running..

Alexis: Don’t try to make me believe that, Mr. Yusho; I know very well how fast you can run away from your problems.

Yusho: *Sigh* … Fine, fine. Let’s go say hi to good old uncle Leo, and get that over with…

(Opening sequence)

(Episode resumes with Reiji and Reira also running in Academia’s halls and accidentally bumping into Yusho and Alexis)

Yusho: Argh! An ambush! (violently agitates his cane in all directions) Take this, you fiend! And this! And this!

Reiji: S-Stop it! We don’t mean you any harm! I’m-- Oh. Hello Mr. Sakaki. Long time no see.

Yusho (interrupting his attacks): Oh… Hey Reiji… Uhm… It’s been a long, huh? I … Uhm … … … (resumes his attacks) Take this, you fiend! And this! And this!

Reiji (ignoring the hits): I assume you’re still mad at me because I haven’t sent you the rest of your pay? But you have to admit, Mr. Sakaki, you don’t deserve it; this mission you’ve decided to only start now should have been completed as least three years ago. … … (keeps getting hit by Yusho’s cane) … Here’s another deal, Mr. Sakaki: Let’s go talk with my father together. In fact, just let me do all the talking alone. And immediately after we’re done with that, regardless of the results, I’ll give twice the amount I was still “owing” you. What do you think of this?

Yusho (stopping his attacks, and suddenly becoming much more friendly): Reiji! My boy! I missed you so much! How long has it been since we last saw other! My, my, you sure you’re only sixteen? You almost look as old as me! You must’ve had some pretty tough to age this face, heh?

Reiji: … That would be a bit of an understatement. Also, you might want to tone down your voice a bit..

Yusho: Now, now, Reiji, no need to be so formal when talking to your good old uncle Yusho! … Oh! And who’s this little buddy next to you?

Reira:

Yusho: Aww. Don’t be so shy, kiddo! Hmm… I don’t remember meeting you before. Hmm… Oh! I think I remember Himika talking about you once! Yeah! You’re that orphan war child that got brainwashed into thinking that you’re--

Reiji: (Clears his throat very loudly)

Alexis: Mr. Yusho, can we introduce ourselves a bit later, please? We’ve got some work to do here, remember?

Yusho: Now now, Alexis. Don’t you see I’m currently in the middle of a conversation, here?! Sorry about that, kiddo. Please excuse my student; she’s… blonde. Now, where was I… Oh yeah! You haven’t told me your name yet, little buddy!

Reiji: His name is Reira. Now can we please move on to--

Yusho: Reira, heh? That’s a pretty nice name you have! Must be tough for you to get dragged into this mess. Trust me, I know the feeling. I hope you’ve got some friends here?

Reira: … Tsukikage…

Yusho: Tsukikage? Is that the name of your best friend?

Reira: (Nods timidly)

Yusho: Then I’ve got some bad news for you, kiddo; he’s dead! Turned into a card!

Reira: …!

Yusho: I hope you’ve got a replacement for him at home, buddy! I know your “mom” does.

Reiji: O-Okay… That’s enough chit-chat… Perhaps now we can…

???: Planning to see check on the Professor, huh?

(Yuri and Starve Venom suddenly appear out of nowhere)

Yuri: Hey.

Starve Venom: I’m afraid I cannot let you do that.

Yusho: You two look very familiar. Could it be…?

Yuri: H-Hey…!

Starve Venom: What is it, Yuri? … Oh! That man… Is that… D-Daddy?!

Yusho: Yuri! Starve Venom! My favorite son, and my favorite… dragon son!

(Yusho rushes and hugs Yuri)

Starve Venom: Daddy! It’s been so long since we last saw you! We missed you so much! Where in the world have you been? And what have you been doing all this time?!

Yusho: Oh, wasn’t doing anything in particular. Just going here and there, and being a disappointment to everyone I know.

Starve Venom (with a gleam in its eyes): Oh daddy, you haven’t changed at all, haven’t you?

Alexis: *Ahem* Sorry for putting an end to this happy family reunion, bit we all have a job here to do, remember?

Starve Venom: Oh, right. Sorry daddy, but I am not allowed to let you see the Professor, unless one of you defeats us in a Duel.

Alexis: Very well, then. I’ll take you on.

Yusho: … Ha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh dear, we must really be in a desperate situation to start counting on you to save the day. I wonder if we can make things look slightly more helpless.

Alexis:

Reiji: Perhaps you should encourage your student who's about to start a difficult fight, instead of making fun of her? You must be somewhat familiar with Yuri Gaimon’s playstyle, so perhaps you should give your student some tips to help her counter him?

Yusho: Okay, okay.. Man, you’re not fun at all. Even when you were kid, you were always acting this seriously. No wonder your father decided to abandon you. Anyway, Alexis! Remember our training: Egao all the way! Entertaining your audience is all that matters!

Reiji: … Are you sure this is the kind of advices you need to be giving her right now?

Yusho: Of course! Her defeat is inevitable, so might as well make it hilarious!

Alexis:

Yusho: Oh, Alexis… I didn’t mean to upset you… I’ve already told you several times that you were a remarkable student! You know, you remind me a lot of that other student of mine back in the Xyz Dimension. She was always determined to stand alone, facing highly impossible odds. Of course, that doesn’t mean she was capable of facing those odds. Quite the contrary, actually; she always ends up losing pretty miserably. But I felt bad for her once. There was a regional tournament that day, and she managed to win her first Duel of the season; it was the first time she makes that far in a competition, but little did she know that shortly before that duel, I switched her opponent’s Deck with something from my own collection of stolen cards. … Huh, I can’t remember if I took back those silly lolibirds and returned the original Deck to its owner after the end of that Duel.. Hmm… I don’t think I did; she left in a hurry with her brother, who was pretty pissed off at the time, and understandably so. It must be tough for her to survive using that lame theme, with that war going on and all; I wonder how she’s doing right now.

(Meanwhile, in a different hall in Academia’s main building)

Ruri (holding a random Academia student up in the air from his neck): Aww. I don’t think I’ve made myself very clear: My baby brother is feeling all drained-drained from trying to rescue me. All I’m asking from you is to tell me in which way is the infirmary so I can go get him a first aid kit. Also, if you have a crib in there, that’d be great; I don’t want my baby brother to go all sleepy-sleepy on the stairs of that tower. Understood?

Academia Student (chocking): Help… The Xyz Piece is…

Ruri (tightening her grip): Don’t talk to me as if I was a mere plot device, you filthy excuse of a human being. Unless you feel like facing some terrible consequences, I advise you to refer to me as Miss Queen of Games Kurosaki Ruri. So, are you going to tell me where this infirmary is? … Hello? Helloooo? … Aww, he’s dead… Oh well. (throws away the student from a closed window) I guess I’m gonna need to go ask someone else, then. Weird, I’m sure there were many other people around here earlier..

(Meanwhile, back to Yusho and friends)

Starve Venom: Let us not waste any more time, Yuri. Now, hurry up and Summon me!

Yuri: H--Hey!!

Starve Venom: What is it now, Yuri? … These cards… What are they doing here? They have nothing to do with our Deck! W-What is the meaning of this?!

Yusho (rolling his eyes): Oh… I might have accidentally switched your Deck with an Ancient Gear one when I was hugging you earlier.

Starve Venom: Ancient Gears..?! But then I can’t possibly be Summoned that easily… Why you do this to us, daddy…?

Yusho: Sorry, dragon son, but comes a time when a dad must betray his entire polygamic family, just so he can get his hands on extra cash.

Starve Venom:

Yusho: Now now, Starve Venom, don’t be so sad. I’ve made sure to give you a few copies of DNA Transplant. See? I’m not a complete monster!

Alexis: Ignoring that last part… Ancient Gears, huh? I’ve dueled several Obelisk Force soldiers in the past. I know their strategy by heart, so defeating you is going to be easy!

Yusho: Hmm… I don’t recall putting any of those cute little doggies in the Deck I gave to Yuri… So… Nope, have fun dealing with something new!

Alexis: Ugh… Well, no matter. I’m not going to give up now! A Duel’s not over until the last card is played!

Starve Venom: … This must be the stupidest thing I’ve heard in my long draconic life.. Besides, you’ve already lost.

Alexis: Huh? But when did that--

Starve Venom: Heh, I dunno. It doesn’t matter, either. The writers stopped caring a long while ago. And so did the audience. As for now, to the fun part! Prepare yourself to get carded!

???: Not so fast!

(Sora appears out of nowhere)

Reiji: Took you long enough to arrive. Weren’t you running with us? When did we even get seperated?

Sora: Well, when we… huh, I don’t know… But no time for those details now! (Puts on his Duel Disk)

Penalty Guy: Intrusion Penalty, 2000 points! ♪

Sora (Gets electrocuted): Huh? What was that for?! The other Duel already ended! Why am I getting a penalty?

Penalty Guy: Simple: It’s because I hate you! Also, it was the only way to get you to lose this Duel legitimately.

Sora: Wait! What do you mean I’m going to-- [LP 2000 -> 0] Oh, come on!

Starve Venom: Well then, time to card you alongside that lovely lady now. I want to understand why people get printed on different cards even when they are hit together with a single ray.

???: Not… so… fast…

(Yugo is very slowly walking his way towards the rest of group)

Yugo: Phew… I finally managed to catch with you… Man, moving on foot is absolutely exhausting… How do you guys do it so easily? … Am I really gonna have to do this until the end of the series...?

Starve Venom: That is, assuming you would be able to survive until then.

Yugo: Yeah… All this physical exercising is killing me…

Starve Venom: No, I meant, we’re gonna absorb you very soon.

Yugo: Oh yeah… That… Not gonna… let you…

Starve Venom: Oh? Is that so? We’ll see about that now--

Yugo: Wait! … Hold on…

Starve Venom: What now?

Yugo: … … (Takes a few deep breaths) … … Okay, I’m ready now. Let’s finally move on the Plot™!

(End of the episode)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was pretty hilarious. I'm always fond of brocon Ruri.

(Also, you can see the raws in less-than-high-quality on Dailymotion.)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I see. Thanks for the info!

And I'm glad you liked the script ^_^

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episodes 124-125

And now, for episodes 124 and 125! Because waiting for more legitimate subs is for the weak!

It's a Ruri-focused episode, so you know what to expect :P
    I mean, it's not my fault if both these episodes and 119 literally have the exact same plot.. o.o

In any case, I hope you'll enjoy the read! ^_^

---

My name is Shun.

I’m afraid I can’t give you my last name, though. In fact, nothing guarantees that “Shun” even is my true first name. And don’t count on me to tell you where I live, or where I come from.

Okay, maybe I can tell you where I come from. Not that it matters anymore; the Xyz Dimension’s been reduced to ashes long ago, but it seems like the war there is finally over. Last time I went there, I’ve had a bit of an… accident. And after I regained consciousness a handful of days later, I learned that Academia’s Commander-in-Chief decided to quit his job, and he and all of his officers decided to stay in Heartland to help out the Invasion’s survivors. I’m not sure what my leader did to them, but they all look really nice and all now. But did they truly have a change of heart? What proves to me they aren’t just waiting for us to lower our guards enough for them to resume their attacks, without us being able to properly counterattack? And even if they’re really done with Academia now, do you really think it wouldn’t be easy for the enemy to put them under their command again?

See, the Parasite Fusioners are everywhere. These nasty tiny nopes can magically materialize themseves inside one’s head, and stick into their brain. From there, they have absolute control over their host’s body, and also have a complete access to their memories, and not just the most recent things they remember; these things can read everything their host knows or used to know; it goes as far as also assimilating even the tiniest of manners their hosts expresses that they themselves weren’t aware of. And if you thought things can’t get any worse than that, the host’s consciousness doesn’t fade away when being under the control of a Parasite Fusioner. On the contrary, they’re more than ever aware of every action, every decision, every thought their body is taking against their will. All they can do is helplessly observe things unravel before their eyes, as they’re trapped inside their own minds. Maybe if they’re lucky, they’d have just enough willpower to temporarily jam the Parasite’s control over them, but it’d be only a matter of time before it puts them under again.

We call Controllers the people who are being infected by Parasite Fusioners. Unless someone reveals themself as such, there’s practically no way to tell whether they’re a Controller or not.
    Almost the entire population of the Fusion Dimension is made of Controllers, and chances are a big portion of them has infiltrated the Synchro and Standard Dimensions. And while there aren’t many people left alive in my homeworld, the Xyz Dimension, we mustn’t neglect the possibility that there may be a few Controllers among them there. Especially with all those supposedly ex-Academia soldiers supposedly wanting to make up for their crimes there; as far as I know, nothing proves to me that they aren’t just recruiting new people against their will, in a far more subtle manner.

My own sister, Ruri, is one of them. She’s a Controller.
    Her other dimensional counterparts, too.

Thankfully, there’s a way for us, the Lancers, to fight off this menace. All we have to do is to--

Ruri: Silly baby brother. This isn’t the time to start mumbling overly long obscure references.

Shun: H-Huh? W-What..?

(Episode starts with Shun waking up in a hospital bed)

Shun: R-Ruri? W-Where are we?

Ruri: In Academia’s infirmary. I went back to the tower and brought you back here after I finally found one. I was nice of that last Academia student to give me proper directions, but I guess the pile of bodies starting to appear from behind the windows had something to do with that. A very nice student, really; shame he went down like the rest in the end.

Shun: ...

Ruri: Aww, don’t act so sad, baby brother…

(Shun attempts to leave the bed, but finds out his entire body is tied to the bed)

Ruri: Silly baby brother. I’m not going to let you go before you’ve fully recovered from your injuries. Hmm… What should I do to make you feel better? I’ve already given you a change just before you woke up from your sleepy time, so now what…? Oh! How about I go get some applesauce for you? You must be feeling a bit hungry at the moment; it’s nearly your lunchtime, after all.

Yuya (in the distance): YUUUUUUUZUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Ruri: Oh? What’s with all this noise? The visit hours hours haven’t started yet. How troublesome. I should go teach them a thing or two about respecting my baby brother’s rest time.

(Opening sequence)

(Episode resumes with Yuya running around in Academia’s prison halls)

Yuya: YUUUUUUUUUZUUUUUUU! YUUUUUUUUUZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Ruri (Suddenly appearing): Excuse me.

Yuya: Y-Yuzu?!

Yuto: No, Yuya! I think that’s…!

Yuya (running towards Ruri): YUZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Ruri (stopping Yuya by suddenly grabbing him by his throat, then violently throwing him away): I’m sorry. I suggest you never do that again. You really don’t want to know what will happen to you if you ever consider even for a split second doing that again.

Yuya (coughing louding): I never thought I was going to miss the paper fan one day… But… If that’s not Yuzu, then who is that?

Yuto: Yuya, I think that’s Ruri! Hey! Ruri! It’s me, Yuto! … Oh, right, you can’t hear me this way! Hey, Yuya, mind if we switch bodies for a little while?

Yuya: Huh? We can’t do that; this isn’t the manga (Yuya’s body suddenly turns into Yuto’s) Huh. Why couldn’t you do that when we first met Kaito?

Yuto: Ruri!

Ruri: Oh? You’re… Do I know you?

Yuto: Yes! It’s me, Yuto! Shun and I have been looking for you for years!

Ruri: Oh. So you’re that annoying Duel Diskype Pest my baby brother told me about.

Yuto: H-Huh? What are you talking about?

Ruri: He told there was this creep that he just happened to have a discussion with once, but from then, they somehow added themself in his contact list, and started flooding his message box with annoying messages and complaining about every tiny thing. That has to be you, right?

Yuto: I… I think you got the wrong person…

Ruri: Yeah, right. It’s no use lying to me. You know, I did promise my baby brother I won’t try to track you down and murder you.

Yuto:

Ruri: That said, you were the one to come to me on your own will. So I wouldn’t be breaking my promise if I happen to do anything to you, no?

Yuro: R-Ruri..?

Ruri: And even if I did, it shouldn’t matter if my baby brother doesn’t know anything about it, right? I mean, (Vector smile) it’s not like you’re going to tell him anything afterwards.

(Yuto steps back and activated his Duel Disk)

Ruri: Aww. What it is with you people suddenly wanting to start a duel whenever I talk to you? (activates her own Duel Disk)

Yuya: Hey, Yuto, you sure you want to do this? We can always switch back, if you want?

Yuto: No, I’m fine. Ruri’s clearly under the influence of something. I need to be one to snap her out of it!

(Meanwhile, in Leo’s office)

Bugwin: Hehehehehe, so you too decided to come here, Yuto Bing? There’s no doubt you’re just as strong as that little girl’s brother, but not even his strength was enough to completely rescue her from the control of my Parasite Fusioners. Hehehehehe. See, my Parasites are well aware that being defeated in a duel means their inevitable death, so as soon as they feel that their end is coming, they instinctively lay a few eggs that also stick to the host’s brain, and so it’s only a matter of time before one of these eggs hatches and the larva inside feeds on the remaining eggs and the surrounding brain cells for it to grow then take over its mother’s functions. Hehehehehe, it’s no use fighting at all; all of my victims are trapped within this vicious circle that only I am able to permanently break! But still, it’s always entertaining to watch you try to save your beloved ones in vain, isn’t that right, Professor? … Professor? Huh, where is he? Come to think of it, I don’t recall seeing him since that Duel between Yuri and Miss Rhodes was over..

(Meanwhile, in some bathroom in Academia)

Leo: (sitting on a toilet and sobbing loudly)

(Meanwhile, back to Yuya and friends)

Shun (joining the rest of the group): Ruri!

Ruri: Huh? What are you doing here, baby brother? Go back to your bed; I’ll tie you up again as soon as I’m done with this.

Shun: But… Ruri…!

Ruri: Not now, baby brother. I’m still a bit busy here.

Shun: But… You’ve been away for so long, and… I’m starting to feel really hungry…

Ruri: Aww… I’m so sorry, baby brother… Just give me a few more minutes, and I’ll go take care of you, I promise.

Shun (blushing happily): Okay!

Yuto: Huh? What’s wrong with you, Shun?! Stop playing around and give us a hand! We need to save Ruri!

Shun: Huh? Oh… Uhm… Sure…

(Shun stands still, looking away awkwardly)

Yuto: Shun? Hello? Are you going to give us a hand or not?

Shun: I… I don’t know...

Yuto: What do you mean, you don’t know?!

Shun: I don’t know! It’s just that… I kinda like her more this way…

Yuto: Fine! I’ll just save her alone, then! Come on, Ruri! Snap out of it! Remember all of the dear memories we’ve had together! Remember the day you cosplayed as Dark Requiem?

Ruri (looks away, embarrassed): I… I have no idea what you’re talking about…

Yuto: Well then… Maybe you remember the day… (blushes intensily) when I promised you… after the war is over… that I’ll ask for your hand… in marriage?

Ruri: What?

Shun: What?!

Yuto: Shun, you’re my greatest friend. It’s only natural that I need to ask you first… if you’re fine with me marrying your sister.

Shun: Hold on… I’m still trying to process the information… Sis, what do you think of this?

(Ruri shunpos behind Yuto and kicks in on the nape, before shunpoing back to her original position)

Shun: Guess she wasn’t interested. Sorry, pal.

Yuto: Awwch…

Shun (muttering): Phew… That was close…

Yuto: Did you said something?

Shun: Nothing, nothing! ~~

Yuya: It’s no use trying to reason with her, Yuto. Sometimes, the Egao just doesn’t work, and you’ll have no choice but to rely on good old brute force.

Yuto: I know. But I’m not sure there is much I can do with my current hand.

Yuya: Maybe, but if we go berserk, maybe we’ll find out a new way to solve this problem.

Yuto: But I don’t want to go berserk…

Yuya: Hey, you’re the one who was suggesting me to do so when Tsukikage and Crow got carded!

Yuto: I know, but I don’t want to do it against my love interest…

Ruri: For your safety, I highly recommend you never refer to me as your “love interest” ever again.

Yuto: … You get my point. I just don’t want to use that power against Ruri.

???: So you’re willing to let yourself be defeated and get carded just because you don’t want to use the full extent of your power against your close friend? How pathetic.

(Serena joins the Duel)

Serena: I assume that you wouldn’t try to hurt me either, since I look exactly like your close friend, right?

Yuto: .... Yuya? Do we need to save this one too?

Yuya: Nope.

Yuto: Good.

Yuya: You wanna switch back now? I’ve already stacked my Deck so we can get both Alchemic Magicans and Odd-Eyes as soon as our turn starts.

Yuto: Nah, I want to know how it feels to be in that state; I’ve kinda been in sleep mode the last times it happened. Besides, I’m sure I’ll be getting my own super situational neat stuff if I was the one in control for once. Here goes then, EGAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Enters Berserk Mode) It’s my turn! Draw! … Oh come on, just Astral Force? Heh, I guess it’ll do the job just fine. I activate the Rank-Up-Magic, Astral Force, and I Overlay Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon! Display the full extent of your Egao, and prove your worth to all those people that were hoping your would be a Fusion. Rank-Up Xyz Change! Reveal yourself, Rank 7, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon! Now then, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon, (vicious smile) Kill’em. Kill’em before they lay eggs.

(Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon begins his attack)

(Episode suddenly pauses)

Narrator: Here at Yu-Gi-Oh! GArcx, we still remember, to a certain extent, that this was supposed to a kids’ show. So… Uhm… How about we spare you the next few seconds? What do you think of this, Bugwin?

Bugwin: … … …

(A little later, in Leo’s bathroom)

Leo and Bugwin: (sitting on the same toilet and sobbing loudly)

(Meanwhile, in the infirmary, Selena and Ruri are both stuck on a hospital bed)

Yuya (who regained his body): On behalf on Yuto who feels too embarrassed to manifest himself again anytime soon, I’m really, really, really sorry for what we’ve done to you.

Ruri: It’s okay. You did what you thought was the best to do at that moment.

Yuya: I’m glad you’re taking it that way.

Serena: Yeah, you saved me from the Professor’s control. Thank you.

Yuya: Yeah, whatever.

Ruri: To think that I had an entire episode where I was fighting that Parasite’s control, only to get put under again for no valid reason a couple of episodes later. These writer really know nothing about character development. (highly menacing aura) I’m gonna have to go teach them a thing or two as soon as I’m able to get out of this bed.

Yuya: Uh… Uh huh… (to Shun) Say, you sure the Parasite Fusioner’s completely gone now?

Shun: Yeah, don’t worry. The Parasite has only amplified her emotions a bit. To be honest with you, she has always been this way. And, believe or not, it’s one of the reasons why I love her so much.

Yuya: That’s good to know.. I guess?

Shun: But enough of that, now. The plan’s to go look for Akaba Leo, right? I’ll have a few Strixes look for his office. Meanwhile, you still need to go save your own Ruri.

Yuya: Right. Let’s go!

Shun: Mhm. Let’s end this! I summon Raidrapto-- (Shun’s Duel Disk suddenly starts ringing) Hmm? Hold on for a second. (Checks his screen) Ugh…

Ruri: What’s the matter, baby brother?

Shun: It’s the Duel Diskype Pest again… He’s complaining about the way this episode is ending…

(End of the episode)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding episode 123:
    You almost look as old as me! You must’ve had some pretty tough to age this face, heh?
    So true.

You’re that orphan war child that got brainwashed into thinking that you’re--
    Reira's story has fallen into oblivion...

What the heck is with this relationship between Yusho and Yuri!?

Just going here and there, and being a disappointment to everyone I know.
    Pretty much.

No wonder your father decided to abandon you.
    Haha, makes sense.

Remember our training: Egao all the way!
    Hoho, hilarious!

Of course! Her defeat is inevitable, so might as well make it hilarious!
    Poor Alexis! So funny! Hahahah!

copies of DNA Transplant
    ... Great way to atenuate it.

Yugo by foot... He needs to do exercise.

This script was more composed of small lines that the others, but all of the lines were very comical and, as usual, you note those goofy small details they should avoid in the series. Nice!

Typos:
    Spoiler Alert!
    this mission you’ve decided to only start now should have been completed as least three years ago. … …