User Tag List

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: "Damn you, Commons!" - Helix's lair for Arc-V parody scripts

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episodes 78-79

Sorry if there was no Episode 77 script. I has a few ideas for it, but I wasn't feeling very motivated last week...

In any case, Episodes 78 and 79 are here! Despite having two episodes merged into one script, this has been a fairly short script.

Well then, I hope you'll enjoy it ^_^

---

Narrator: Last time, on Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-Vd’s:

Sergey: *lewd noises*

Narrator: Now back to the episode.

(The episode begins in Frenchwin’s office)

Frenchwin: So? Have you found anything yet?

Security agent: … …

Frenchwin: I’m asking you a question, and I command you to answer me!

Security agent: … …

Frenchwin: … Do the mind control chips block people’s ability to talk or what?

Security lady: Yes they do, sir.

Frenchwin: Oh, that’s just perfect! I have an entire army of agents that would obey every single of my words, but they can’t even answer a Yes or no question!

Security lady: You can always disable the chips, sir.

Frenchwin: Why would I? If I do, they will realize that I have put them under my control, then never fall for it! Speaking of that, how come are you still following me even though you are fully aware of what my technology is capable of doing?

Security lady: That’s because you threatened to make Sergey pay a visit to my family.

Frenchwin: Ah, of course.

Security lady: To return to our main subject, sir, we have receive multiple phone calls stating that a carbonized body was found a few alleys away from the building where the crash took place.

Frenchwin: So we can’t even identify it, huh? Good job, Sergey. Really, good job! Not only you burned alive the young girl that was crucial for my plans, but you also-- actually, let me rephrase that: You’ve burned alive a young girl!!

Sergey: [Incomprehensible muttering]

Frenchwin: Oh, don’t you talk to me like that! I’ve already heard your real voice this morning!

Security lady: Actually, sir, he got hit by a giant brick during the crash, leading to some further brain damage to his persona.

Frenchwin: I see… So Sergey, do you think you are still able to kill people?

Frenchwin: Good! Stay focused, then. If the Professor realizes we’ve also screwed up his plans for good, you have no idea what he will be capable of do-

Yuri: Hey.

Frenchwin: ARGH!

(Frenchwin immediately wakes up from his nightmare)

Frenchwin: Oh, thank Super Fusion God...!

(Opening sequence)

(The next day, in the Council Chamber)

Grey: It seems that your city-wide Solid Vision System successfully worked. I must say, it surprises me.

Reiji: I find it surprising as well, Back at Maiami, I had to implement disco ball thingies all over the place. But here, the sheer force of plot convenience was more than enough.

Bordeaux: So you say that I can select whatever Action Field I want, and the whole Shiti will transform into it? Can I set the place on fire?

Reiji: Oh yes. I already did that in the past. It was a fun day. Many people died, but not exactly because of severe burns or anything of the sort.

Bordeaux: President, can I try it?

White Taki:

Bordeaux: President?

Gael: Leave him be. He is still trying to process all the events that occured for the past two days.

Council Agent #1: Speaking of that, Mr. Gael, when will those security agents leave this place?

Azul: Once they’re done threatening us with those Duel Disks, so probably once their batteries run out. But our city runs on an inifinite source of energy, so probably never.

Council Agent #2: Damn you, Roger!

Reiji: In any case, Hiragi Yuzu might not be one of my Lancers, but with me being somewhat the reason why she found herself in this world, it is my reponsability to make sure that she’s doing fine.

Azul: That’s understandable from your part. Do we have any other informations regarding Hiragi Yuzu? Or any information, for that matter?

Council Agent #1: I’m afraid not, Ma’am. Me and my partner are the only agents to have been left alive by Roger’s men, and as you can see, we’re currently taken hostage along with you, with no contact with the outside world, except for the Cardgame Channel.

Council Agent #2: Damn you, Roger!

(Meanwhile, in the Hypocrisy Cup Stadium)

Melissa: People of the Shiti! Good morning once again! This is Melissa Claire, and how the Garbage Realm do I not get cold while wearing such a light outfit while I’m in this altitude?! We will now begin the second duel of the second match of the Friendship Cup. It’ll be between…. Sakaki Yuya!

Yuya: .........

Melissa: Yuya? Is everything alright?

Yuya: Yep. It’s all good. My closest childhood friend who I thought was killed by an army of psychopaths from another world but turned out just to be abducted by my clone from another just got savagely killed, but it’s okay, I already got over that in a matter of a few minutes.

Melissa: I’m glad you’re doing well, then! The other participant wil be…. Shinji Webber!... Oh, that guy I don’t like…

Shinji: Yuya… I’ve watched the latest duel… I’m so, so sorry for what happened to your friend…

Yuya:

Shinji: Look, you know just as much as I do that noone in this town is willing to do anything to help her now, let alone retrieve her. I realize how tormented you are, and how much you would like to put an end to this nonsense and go look for her. But for the time being, we have no choice but to have this duel, and once everything here is over, I promise you I will to my best to help you.

Yuya: I’m glad to see that there are still some normally mentally constructed people living in this place.. Thank you, Shinji.

Shinji: I’m glad I can help you, Yuya. Okay then, now back to my plans to rule the Shiti! My dears Commons! Look at this kid! Look at him and laugh! He’s all traumatized because he has lost one of his friends. Just one! Us Commons have to deal with that on a daily basis, and on a much larger scales because of those filthy security agents that believe it is their duty to eradicate us! And here, this guy can’t deal with one, simple, unvaluable loss.

Common #1: Yeah! What a loser!

Common #2: I hate him so much…

Common #3: … Hold on a second, isn’t all of this a bit rude?

Common #1: So you really feel bad for that… How old is he?

Common #2: 14 years old, according to the Wiki.

Common #1: So you really feel bad for that 14 years old kid?

Common #3: N-No! It’s just that…

Common #1: You are a Tops, aren’t you?!

Common #3: No! Don’t you say things like that!

Melissa: *Sigh* I guess none of that “The Shiti is one. We’re all friends.” bullshit will do today… Riding Duel - Acceleration!

Shinji: I will take the first turn! I summon Buzzwing - Something the Bee Related! Yes Yuya, my deck is a Bee version of Crow’s Blackwings, which makes me the the Crow of this series… Except Crow is here too… So I guess Crow is the Dennis of this world? Does this make me a Dennis too?

Dennis: YES! THAT’S MY NAME!

Shinji: Go away, Dennis!

Dennis: … okay …

Shinji: So… As I was saying… With me being a Crow, my victory is certain! Soon, I shall break this city apart. And from its riots, I shall emerge once again. and rule it as its one and only leader!

Yuya: Yeah… Sure.... You seem to have forgotten that you kinda are facing a main protagonist here. And what can a Crow do to a Yusei? Nothing, Nothing at all.

Shinji: Maybe. But I’m not the one with a mere 100 Life Points.

Yuya: What are you talking about? … Hey! My Life Meter! The Duel has barely started, why is it so low? What is happening here?!

(Meanwhile, in the Council’s Chamber)

Bordeaux: Messing up with the duel parameters sure is fun, especially when it is to nobody’s advantage. Isn’t that right, President?

White Taki:

(Meanwhile, back at the circuit)

Yuya: Okay, no need to panic just yet… I know I can resolve this issue… It’s my turn, I draw! (Draws Tuning Magician) Welp… There go my last hopes… Well, at least, once I get thrown away in Trash Town, I might be able to find Yuzu there, and no matter in what state she is, I know that Gongenzaka, Sawatari, and Tokumatsu will take a good care of her… But if I go there, the chances for us to happily return to Miami will drastically drop… What should I do? How can I help you. YUZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?!

Duel Disk: Ring ring ring. Ring ring ring. Phone call, phone call ♪

Yuya: Huh? What is it?

Sora: Greetings, Yuya.

Yuya: Sora?! Where have you been during the entire past arc?!

Sora: Well, I was there during its final episode, although I didn’t do much.

Yuya: Were were you all this time? We had to deal with Dennis for way too long!

Sora: Don’t worry about him anymore. I already took care of him.

Yuya: But he did show up a bit earlier..

Sora: Look, I’m doing my best, okay?!

Yuya: Okay, okay, sorry… So… What brings you here?

Sora: Oh, I just wanted to talk to you about Yuzu.

Yuya: YUZUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Sora: Calm down a bit, please… You aren’t supposed to be having external contacts in the middle of a tournament match…

Yuya: Sorry about that… It kinda became a bit of a habit lately.. So, where is she? What happened to her?

Sora: Don’t worry, she’s doing just fine. She’s right here with me, although still unconscious. And soon I’ll bring her back with me to Academia, where I’ll tell the Professor that she’s Serena. He will reward me for completing my mission! It is only just a matter of time before that the Fusion Dimension will expand itself to the rest of the multiverse!... Yuya? Are you still hearing me? Huh… The connection got cut down… I wonder where did it stop..?

Yuya: Yuzu… I’m so glad you’re safe and sound… Once I’m done with this tournament, I will come back for you, and we’ll return together to Maiami, I promise you that. Now, to win this duel. I’m a bit in a delicate position here, so I might need to use my full powers. Hmm.. How do I trigger it again? YUZUUUUUUUUUUUU! Nope… YAMEROOOOOOOO! Not that either… EGAOOOOOOOO! (notices a change in his voice pitch) Yep, that’s the one! (Enters Berserk Mode) Now I will feel no guilt when I’ll be sending everyone in this city to the deepest levels of Hell! I summon Tuning Magician!

Common #1: Tuning Magician, really?

Common #2: That’s like the weakest card in all of Duel Monsters!

Top #1: My, my. It appears that he has completely lost his reason.

Top #2: It’s only natural for someone frequenting the Commons to have their dignity lowered to such a level.

Jack: Oh hey! That’s my card! I guess even that kid didn’t want it. I wonder what miraculous combo is he planning to use for it…?

Yuya: I have no idea what I’m doing! (Pendant and Duel Disk start shining) I tune the Level 3 Timesword Magician and Level 4 Entermate Silver Claw with the Level 1 Tuning Magician! Be born from my purest rage, break the shadows, and show me the path the victory. May you be slightly more relevant to the rest of the story than Draco-Equiste. SHINKURO SHOKAN! Appear now, the Pendulum Magician boss that is neither a Pendulum or a Magician: Enlightenment Paladin!

Azul: Strange… None of our records mention such a monster..

Gray: That boy… Did he just create a new card out of thin air?

Reiji: Yes he did. And it was all according to my plan No. 5-3-4, Revision 7.

Yuya: Now, Enlightenment Paladin (vicious grin), make him smile. Make them all smile.

(Later that day)

TV announcer: And thus, the duelist named Sakaki Yuya manage to destroy by himself half of the Shiti’s Riding Duel structures. Thankfully, no civilians were injured during this incident. Even the duelist Sakaki was facing, Shinji Webber, survived the accident with relatively little damage. In the end, everybody is still alive, with the exception of Melissa Claire, who got hit on the face by half a highway, And in other news-

Frenchwin (turning off the TV): Sakaki Yuya… He’s better than I expected. And for the time being, his wishes seem to be compatible with my plans.. Perhaps I should try to approach him in a more friendly manner. He might be a bit frustrated by the fact that I wrongfully sent him to prison, as well as the fact that I also threatened to hurt his friend, plus the fact that the said friend is currently missing by my fault. But he just won a very important duel, and I suppose he must be feeling very cheerful at the moment. Therefore, I must make my move now, since I won’t be risking anything at the moment.

(Fast forward to Frenchwin running in the Commons’ slums’ tight streets while being chased by Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon)

Frenchwin (crying and screaming): I’m sorry! I’m really, really, really sorry!

(End of the episode)

Registered User ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    What can I say? I can't do much against lolis. Nobody can, for that matter. Nobody except Kurosaki Shun.
    Damn straight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frenchwin (crying and screaming): I’m sorry! I’m really, really, really sorry!

(End of the episode)

In a perfect world, this is how that episode would really go down.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really liked the last episode, my favorite part:

Yuya: Now, Enlightenment Paladin (vicious grin), make him smile. Make them all smile.
    Reaction: YES!! EGAO TO YOUR DEATH!
    I don't post a lot, but I read everything in this forum. EVERYTHING.
    Current Decks: Red-Eyes | RaidRaptors | D/D/D | Generic Wyrm | Dark Doriado

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor Sora, restraining Dennis is too hard of a job even for an elite like him, and down to Shinji.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing can properly handle Dennis when it comes to him wanting to hijack the plot. Nothing. Not even Yuri. If anything, Yuri might be the one to encourage to continue this bad habit of his.

I'm glad you guys liked the episode ^_^ Sorry if it's somewhat shorter than the previous scipts.

And now for a bit of a random question: You might have noticed ythat yet a new pattern has emerged in the processessing of the episodes. So, just wondering: Who would like to have Melissa Claire getting brutally killed by the end of every episode? :P
    Also, all critics and remarks regarding these are always welcome ^_^

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episodes 81-82

Welp, I might've gotten pretty busy by various matters this past period, but who am I to skip the bird hype? o3o

So here's the script of episodes 81 and 82; I hope you'll enjoy the read ^_^

As for the occasional parts written in dark gray, they were supposed to be strikethrough text, but I can't seem to be able to do so here, so yeah, I have to manage this issue with the means at hand...

---

Narrator: Previously, on Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-Vd’s:

Yuya: Yes! I won!

Sam: Yay! I love you, Yuya!

Frenchwin: Hello~~

Sam: Ugh… I hate you so much now…

Narrator: Now back to the story.

(The episode starts with Yuya being brough back to his Hotel Room handcuffed by two Security officers)

Yuya (to himself): Well, things can’t possibly get any worse. Yuzu is left alone in this dangerous country with Sora being the only person to be able to defend her at the time being, and pretty much everybody hates me now in this goddamn place… (Passes by Crow and Sam) Oh, uhm.. Hi, you two.

Crow: Shut up, Yuya, you have no right to talk to me!

Yuya: Uhm… Okay.... Uhm… Hi Sam, How are you doing?

Sam: *Glares furiously*

Yuya: I… I guess I’ll just go back to my room… (Continues walking)

Crow (To Himself): Damn you Yuya… I used to see you as my friend… And then you turn out to be a dog of the Tops… I’m starting to regret the day where I saved you from those Security officers… Hold on a second. If Yuya was a dog of the Tops, why would he even have to fight some Security Scum? Come to think of it, what actions did he commit openly hinting at him being with the Tops? I mean, he was even being handcuffed at the moment, so how on Earth can any of us possibly think of him as the Security’s ally?...Huh… I wonder what happened to my 5d’s personality…?

Sam (To himself): Damn you Yuya… I used to see you as my big brother… And then you turn out to be working for the enemy… I’m starting to regret the day where I gave you Tuning Magician… Even though I hated that card because I thought it was useless, although you did prove to me that it wasn’t.... So why I am mad at you again..? Huh…

Crow: Say

Sam (Gets startled, panics, and jumps from the floor): (Smashing Noise) ...Ouch.

Crow: A-Are you alright?! I can’t see you from here… Where are you?

Sam: I’m good, I’m good… I think I went all the way down to the Council Chamber’s floor. The door is smashed, and the place seems filled with Security agents. Also there’s blood everywhere. I think something terrible might have happened here… W-What if-

Crow: Sam, this isn’t the time to try to advance the plot. The only thing that matters today is the bird hype.

Sam: Oh, right, sorry… Anyway, you were going to ask me something, right?

Crow: Yeah. Ever wondered why sometimes, we tended to act like the biggest idiots in the world?

Sam: I think the people of the Internet call that “being from the Synchro Dimension”.

Crow: Oh… And is there a way to fix that?

Sam: There is no cure.

Crow: That’s just great…

Sam: That said, I found this a few days ago:

(Sam displays a poster portraying Yuri : )

We know what’s wrong with this Shiti, and we know how to purge fix that.

Yuri: Hey.

Note: A possible alternative to our actions would be to bring Yusei back.

Crow: Sam, didn’t I tell you that I can’t see you from this distance..?

(Meanwhile, back at Yuya)

Yuya (To himself): Yep. Not even the people I met here accept as a friend here anymore… Well, I guess there’s still one person who’s still willing to talk to me… I can hear you breathing right behind me, you know?

Frenchwin: Hi~~

Yuya: What do you want from me now? Haven’t caused enough damage for one day?

Frenchwin: Nothing. Nothing at all. I just want you to know that I approve all of your actions~~

Yuya: Well, I don’t approve yours. Now can you please leave me alone?

Frenchwin: Kay kay. Talk to you later! ~~ (To himself) We’re definitely gonna be best buddies.

(Meanwhile, at the stadium)

Melissa: People of the Shiti! Good afternoon! This is I, Melissa Claire, and I am definitely going to be relevant to the plot some day.. eventually.. maybe.. In any case, it is time for the third duel of the second round of the Friendship Cup, and boy has this one been hyped! Please welcome… Kurosaki Shun!

Shun (To himself): I have no idea on what bases I am trying to prove if the guy I’ll be facing is either an ally or an enemy as we’ve barely shared any screentime together, nor why I should be caring such matters. Sure, as a Lancer, I need to find new people to recruit, but all that matters now is that I’ll be having another Riding Duel! Just wait for me, Runner...err, I mean, Ruri! Let me have just a bit more fun, then I’ll go save you!

Melissa: Aaaand… Crow Hogan!

Crow (To himself): On second, more realistic thoughs, Yuya might not be a Topsie Scum after all. That said, however, he did beat Shinji and broke his dreams of equality between Tops and Commons. Speaking of Shinji, I wonder how he’s doing right now..?

(Meanwhile, at Trash Town)

Butthurt Shinji: No! I refuse to stay trapped in this pla--“Butthurt Shinji”? Really? What have I done to possibly deserve that?!

Sawatari: Well, it’s your title now. You gotta love with it.

Butthurt Shinji: And where are your own titles? Have you been stripped off from your Neo Newness?

Sawatari: Oh no. It’s simply because the lenght of my titles can break the character limit all by themselves. Besides, I need to stay humble towards the audience.

Gallager: Hey, you two! Stop working, and get back to work! You, the new guy! I’ve heard that you were attempting to start one big riot in the outside world. Consider yourself lucky that you’re simply stuck here. Normally, people like you would’ve been imprisoned in the most highly secure prison of the Shiti. Then again, Sergey…

Sawatari: Then again, Synchro Dimension…

Gallager: You speak of our world as if it was some sort of uncurable disease.

Sawatari: Is it not?

Butthurt Shinji: In any case, I can’t stay here. This place is even worse that the Commons’ slums… Oh, I know! People of the Garbage! Here we are all complete outcasts! Even the lowlifes of the outside world look down at us! It is time we rebel against them, and soon, we’ll take over the world!!

Sawatari: Boy, you sure have changed your opinion about your own people very quickly.

Butthurt Shinji: If you’re not going to join my rebel army, then that means you’re my enemy! Who else is willing to also be my enemy?!

(No reactions)

Sawatari: Let’s try something different: Who wanna join Butthurt Shinji’s army?

(No reactions)

Butthurt Shinji: I...Uhm… You’ll see! You’ll all see! Crow is going to avenge me!

Sawatari: Crow? A Common? Weren’t you planning to betray him too just a few moments earlier?

Butthurt Shinji:

Gallager: Here’s a fun fact for you: For a short period of time, Crow Hogan was forced to live here. Back then, he was friends with Jack Atlas, who also was stuck here at some point.

Butthurt Shinji: Wait, really? But Crow hates Jack!

Gallager: I guess something must’ve happened between them during the time they were here. In any case, during their stay here, they were very popular, and together alongside other people that were trapped here, they formed a small group of very talented Duelist, then later expanded into their own small village! You can see here some of the leftovers from that village, like that signboard over there:

Self-Satisfaction Town
    “In the end, we’re just a bunch of wankers.”
    Leader: (Soon-to-be King) Jack Atlus
    Current population number: 4
    3 (I forgot Yusei doesn’t exist in this world)
    2 (We don’t accept murderers anymore)
    1 (Oh come on, Crow! Please don’t leave!)

0 (I accidentally set the place on fire while trying that broken microphone that randomly dropped down from the sky, so now I need a new place to live.)

Butthurt Shinji: I see… Well, this doesn’t change the fact that Sakaki Yuya made my life miserable, and I shall take my revenge against him!

Sawatari: Now that’s amusing.

Butthurt Shinji: What is?

Sawatari: To think that Yuya made your life miserable because you lost in a cardgame against him. Sure, the implications of losing in that madness that we call tournament were pretty important, but you were well aware of them. So instead of just whining and start accusing the guy that defeated you of collaborating with your enemies, with that guy being the one to warn us all about those implications, and is currenly having mental breakdowns every two episodes or so because his friend he thought dead twice is being thrown away from him by those very ennemies of yours which, as you pretend, are collaborating with him, just live with it, and - this is an ultra-competitive society, right? - take it like a man-

Gongenzaka: DID SOMEONE CALL ME?!

Sawatari: Take it like a man and work your way back to where you were! No papa is going to magically solve all of your problems!

Butthurt Shinji:

Gallager: … Dude, you just got owned by Shingo… You know what, I’ll give you the rest of the week off, just so you can take the time to re-evaulate your life…

Butthurt Shinji: But it’s Sunday afternoon…

(Meanwhile, back at the surface)

Melissa: Very well, before we begin this duel, let us first take a look at the re-tweet count for this episode! … Oh my… it’s… it’s over 8000! Fantastic! Let’s us see what new card we’ll be getting this week! The first card is: Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius! ..Huh, I thought we already had that one.. It doesn’t matter, the second card is:... Vanishing Lanius again? W-What’s the third card? … There… There must be some mistake here…

Crow: *Rages internally*

Shun: *Ruries internally*

Melissa: What about the fourth card? … It’s a Token…. Well, at this point, let’s just take a quick look at the fifth card and get this over with: Pot of Greed! Huh, I wonder what that one does..? In any case, let’s the finally begin the duel everyone has been waiting for. Remember folks, the Shiti is one, we’re all friends! Riding Duel: Acceleration!

Crow: I’ll take the first turn! And I summon: A bird!

Shun: I can do that too! Look! I summon a bird!

Crow: Well, my bird can summon a bird!

Shun: My bird too can summon another bird, and since it’s the same bird, it can also summon another bird.

Crow: But I at least can tune my birds together to make a bigger bird!

Shun: Maybe, but I can overlay them into a bigger bird!

Crow: Hah! Your bigger bird as a lower ATK.

Shun: But the magic of Rank 4. I can make it bigger than your bigger bird!

Crow: I see… Not bad. Not bad at all. I must say, I like your birds.

Shun: Your birds too are pretty neat.

Crow: Say, wanna be friends?

Shun: Sure! (To himself) And thus I now know that he is going to be a great ally to the Lancers. My mission is now complete. Hey, fellow Bird Keepers shouldn’t be fighting each other. Let’s call this duel off.

Crow: Yeah… no.

Shun: What? But we’re friends! We must stop this immediately!

Crow: I don’t care! See, Shun, I am the original Spotlight Stealer! I made my way through 5d’s, crossed dimensions of dimensions at the cost of losing my personality and becoming extremely bland, just so I can resell my deck! And what happens next? You just magically show up and start wanting to show off your own archetype, taking all the cards of the Re-tweet Spectacular for yourself! And when it’s not you, it’s that other guy, taking the entire screentime of the episode, which, mind you, had my name in the title, and was supposed to be marking my big return.

Dennis: Was someone mentionning me ~~?

Crow & Shun: GO AWAY, DENNIS!!!

Deenis:

Shun: Listen, I can understand how much you want to promote your Deck, But you need to understand: Your time is over. You need to let the younger generations make their proofs.

Crow: Never!

Shun: Please! I beg you! We really, really need to interrupt this duel now, before it’s---oh no…

(Gigantic hordes of Birdemic-tier poorly made CGI birds of all sorts of species suddenly appear in the sky, sourrounding the entire Stadium. They furiously start brave birding each other, exploding mid-air. Soon, a handful of these “birds” start taking more interest into the audience, and rush in their direction)

(A few hours later)

TV Announcer: In regard to this afternoon’s events, it has been stated by the president of Security, Jean-Michel Roger, that bird fights are from now on illegal. Therefore, today’s interrupted duel between Crow Hogan and Kurosaki Shun will not be resumed. Both participants have therefore been disqualified, but none of them will be sent to the Underground Facility. As a reminder, during this afternoon’s events, there were no human victims, except for Melissa Claire, whose helicopter got hit by the bird swarm. In other news-- I have a feeling you’ll be reading this sooner or later. Hi Icematoro; you’re banned :3

Yuya (Turns off the TV): Well at least I won’t be getting needlessly angry this time…

(TV suddenly turns itself on again, revealing Frenchwin’s face)

Frenchwin: You can thank me for that, you know~~?

Yuya: Sure, you saved both my comrades from a stinky doom... but what do you want in exchange, now?

Frenchwin: What do I want in exchange? Hohoho, don’t be silly~~ I just want to be your friend~~

Yuya: Well I don’t want to. Goodbye now. (Turns off the TV again)

(TV turns itself on again, this time revealinh Dennis’ face)

Dennis: Can I be your friend, Yuya?

Yuya (Enters Berserk Mode): NO! NO YOU CAN’T!!

Dennis: :’(

(End of the Episode)

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn It DENNIS! Stop barging in every single time, geez...
    (This post is always treated as a "Personal Opinion" post.)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Crow becoming of its aware of 5ds iteration. And Self-Satisfaction Town population count made me laugh hard
    I don't post a lot, but I read everything in this forum. EVERYTHING.
    Current Decks: Red-Eyes | RaidRaptors | D/D/D | Generic Wyrm | Dark Doriado

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laughed hard at the Academia poster, at the town count, and the bird swarm too .