User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [INOV] Fullmetalfoes Alcaest

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    If they want to shove more Nostalgia Support. OCG booster packs with 100 cards is in dire need to be produced again.
    When was the last time we had a 100 card OCG main set?

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    Judging by the Set's name (since some of them have a direct relation with their nostalgia archetype)

Shining Victories - LIGHT - Blue-Eyes
    The Dark Illusion - DARK - Dark Magician
    Raging Tempest - WIND - Stardust?
    I like how you conveniently skipped INOV in this pattern.
    Besides, Stardust is too much of a leap after all the DM support. RATE name is likely nothing to do with nostalgia support. And if it was, then it would more likely be Harpy.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 3rd July 2016 at 11:32 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post

Besides, Stardust is too much of a leap after all the DM support. RATE name is likely nothing to do with nostalgia support. And if it was, then it would more likely be Harpy.
    My mistake it was 90, and the last set was Clash of Rebellions.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    My mistake it was 90, and the last set was Clash of Rebellions.
    Ah, yes. But the extra 10 cards were exclusives and had nothing to do with the rest of those sets.

100-card sets would be nice. You could fit so much more and archetypes from the anime could be fuller, less would be lost or passed over. Such things were greatly improved when the OCG made the jump from 60 card sets to 80 way back in third season of GX (set 505) 2007. It would be nice if the 10th series began with an announcement that they were expanding the main card sets from 80 up to 100 cards. Next year it will have been 10 years since the last time they increased the set size.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you can also add Dimension of Chaos since it has BLS Support (Chaos Soldier in OCG)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, you can also add Dimension of Chaos since it has BLS Support (Chaos Soldier in OCG)
    Again skipping INOV. INOV is the most recent set. You can't do pattern projections for the future and exclude the most recent set.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again skipping INOV. INOV is the most recent set. You can't do pattern projections for the future and exclude the most recent set.
    I said "Judging by the Set's name (since some of them have a direct relation with their nostalgia archetype)"

Of course not all of them, Im just saying that, since it happened before, it can happen again.
    Last edited by Destiny91; 4th July 2016 at 12:06 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judging by the Set's name (since some of them have a direct relation with their nostalgia archetype)

Shining Victories - LIGHT - Blue-Eyes
    The Dark Illusion - DARK - Dark Magician
    Raging Tempest - WIND - Stardust?
    as much as I would love o get hyped for that, Its a bit of a stretch to say that those sets names are indicative of the Nostalgia set inside
    how does CORE relate to Red-eyes or BOSH to Buster Blader for example, its Breaker of Shadows, not Breaker of Dragons (which sounds AWESOME now that I type it)
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    as much as I would love o get hyped for that, Its a bit of a stretch to say that those sets names are indicative of the Nostalgia set inside
    how does CORE relate to Red-eyes or BOSH to Buster Blader for example, its Breaker of Shadows, not Breaker of Dragons (which sounds AWESOME now that I type it)
    Breakers of Shadow should be renamed to Breakers of Ass.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish we'd get a set like Tactical Evolution again. That set had 10 anime spells and 9 anime trap cards and introduced the entire Venom archetype(15 cards). These days we can't even get half that many anime spells and traps.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    To be fair, Clash of Rebellions could be spun as being semi-indicative of Joey's underdog status (when was the last time you saw a rebellion billed as anything but downtrodden and trying to rise up outside of maybe FTL?) or his general penchant for fighting (the 'clash' part), whereas the 'Breaker' of BOSH could be spun as being indicative of Buster Blader.

It's all in how you spin a thing.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!