Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [INOV] INOV-JP080's Art

The Ender of Misinformation Organization Messenger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[INOV] INOV-JP080's Art

Konami’s OCG Twitter is playing a guessing game of “What’s the card name”.

Its art is similar to Gift Card (who has Kuriboh instead of Kuribbon), so presumably its effect is similar.
    We’ll keep you guys in touch about this as more information comes up!
    Source
    ------ https://ygorganization.com/inov-inov-jp080s-art/ - NeoArkadia

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gift Certificate?

The card reads (in English) "Present for you".

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this is why its called "Invasion of Venom". It all makes sense now.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh come on. There are only 5 days left and now they're just giving us half of a card a day?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be quite honest, 57 out of 80 INOV cards have already been revealed, excluding this one. Out of the remaining 23, 7 of those are anime cards (3 of them are freaking performapals/magicians) which frankly doesn't interest me, INOV-JP021 and JP022 might be cardians, a chemical beast, or a True Dracoruler monster (either the Water, Wind or Earth counterpart). Frankly, out of the remaining cards, only 034, 035, 037, 040, 051, 064, 066, 077, 079 and 080 interests me (hoping that 040 will not be a Metalfoe monster). The other Spell / Trap Cards might be some archetype support. I'm hoping that they'll save those for the leaks, which is like 2 or 3 days away.

I kinda wish that the OCG exclusives would return. In a major booster pack, typically JP001 - JP020 (roughly) are reserved for anime cards, JP021 - JP032 (roughly) for new archetype(s), JP033 - 042 for some interesting generic cards / support for older archetypes / mini-Archetype and JP043 - 052 for Extra Deck monsters, 053 - 064 for anime or Archetype support spells, 065 - 067 for generic Spells, 068 - 077 for anime or Archetype support traps, 078 - 080 for generic Traps. (The numbers are rougly an estimation, in fact INOV differs greatly from the last 5 packs in that there are way more Extra Deck monsters and this set has no Legacy Support). At least the OCG exclusives would give space for really old/obsolete archetypes that haven't gotten any support (Arcana Force, Senet, LV monsters, Cloudians, \Assault Mode, Number C, Venom, Iron Chains, etc.)
    Last edited by melcarba; 4th July 2016 at 12:41 PM.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melcarba View Post
    INOV-JP021 and JP022 might be cardians
    Or, you know, the 3 "Cardians" that were used to summon the Synchro we're getting here will be the last 3 cards before "Crystron". You know, because Anime > Not Anime in set order.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like garbage.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Or, you know, the 3 "Cardians" that were used to summon the Synchro we're getting here will be the last 3 cards before "Crystron". You know, because Anime > Not Anime in set order.
    I almost forgot. I guess that would be reserved for Dracorulers.

About the card itself, it looks like something that gives your opponent advantage, just like Gift Card. I guess it would be something that would give control of 1 of your monsters to your opponent (and nothing else), since there doesn't seem to be any card that does that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Senpai's Present?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melcarba View Post
    I almost forgot. I guess that would be reserved for Dracorulers.

About the card itself, it looks like something that gives your opponent advantage, just like Gift Card. I guess it would be something that would give control of 1 of your monsters to your opponent (and nothing else), since there doesn't seem to be any card that does that.
    Shien's Spy does that, temporarily. I wonder if this card will have a similar combo with Stand-Off and Relay Soul that Shien's Spy does...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."