User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [INOV] Pandora's Treasure Box

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediyu View Post
    Well, it is a Pendulum Monster, so they can just run this, Ariadne and any other Pendulum to complete the scale to spam the level 4s, and since nothing but troll/floodgate decks would run this, I'd say that they might be able to pull something off, desperate it might be.
    Or at least use this with The Dark Door to make your opponent goes out of their way to destroy this, and leave other floodgates since they might get even more floodgates with this. idk.
    Also, now I think about it... this card help Amorphages so much (aka Pendulum floodgates archetype) with the deep draw effect. And the Amorphages Extra Deck hate effect help Pandora's Treasure Box staying alive.

Oh God ! WHY DID I THINKED ABOUT THAT !!?

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well, it is a Pendulum Monster, so they can just run this, Ariadne and any other Pendulum to complete the scale to spam the level 4s, and since nothing but troll/floodgate decks would run this, I'd say that they might be able to pull something off, desperate it might be.
    Or at least use this with The Dark Door to make your opponent goes out of their way to destroy this, and leave other floodgates since they might get even more floodgates with this. idk.
    Ariadne.dek is already quite full tho. And since this doesn't do anything Artemis doesn't already do, I wouldn't run it. Then again, I wouldn't mind Card of Demise and Pot of Cupidity getting banned so they would have a reason to run this

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Also, now I think about it... this card help Amorphages so much (aka Pendulum floodgates archetype) with the deep draw effect. And the Amorphages Extra Deck hate effect help Pandora's Treasure Box staying alive.

Oh God ! WHY DID I THINKED ABOUT THAT !!?
    1) Amorphage's two best Floodgates are Level 2 and run at max. Their lowest Scale is 3. They will have an Extra Deck and this guy is useless.
    2) They don't run anything that isn't Amorphage if it doesn't immedietly go off. They don't need plussing effects since their own cards already do that
    3) This guy doesn't provide absolutely anything to them

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we could Normal Summon 3 times i would use this Monarchs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Pendulum effect: Crap, why should I want this in my opponents Pendulum Zone? It won't clogg anything, it will die to a Metalphosis or Sky Iris
    Monster effect: Meh considering that it has to survive an entire turn. Shit considering that it kills off your Extra Deck. If you play Floodgate (the only Deck that would use this) there are better Draw cards that ALL deserve the banlist, like Cupidity and Demise

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who would use this in Monarchs, has absolutely no idea how anything in this game works

- - - Updated - - -

Any Deck taht is so desperate for draws and doesn't haven an Extra, runs 20 floodgates and counter traps. I would be glad as fuck seeing this on the field instead of Ariadne, Banisher of whatever or Floodgate King Rai-Oh
    It doesn't have to survive a whole turn, your opponent just needs to destroy your unmasked dragon and have no other monsters to attack that BP (and also not be able to go into castel on MP2 lol).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You mean, outside the "pandora's box"?.......ok, I'll leave.

Well, it doesn't seem like a card to be main'd, or even sided for that matter, in any competitive decks.
    So maybe in a Macro Cosmo deck since it will get banished instead?
    I haven't thought about cards that banish.

There's the problem that someone would most likely not draw the right cards at the right time though.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What?........WHAT?!! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!!

Also, is it me or are generic Wyrm-Type monsters that got released lately are all troll cards?
    have been from the start, have you even read Lindbloom?
    this, is perfect for my Wyrm Troll deck as its extra deckless to begin with (lindbloom, dracolich and Raj trolling in 1 deck basically)
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, this is a strange little monster.

I can't find much use for it, but I'm sure there is a deck that can abuse the Monster Effect.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a real oddball for sure. I don't think it is gonna do much considering Metalfoes is a thing so the opp can pop it and problem solved.

It has potential but, like I dunno what to make out of it.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh, this is such prime material for being one of those kooky kards nobody kares about for years until some new meta deck shows up that's, say, Ritual-based and requires not having any Extra Deck and whose main monster can protect this guy with, say, an effect to stop the opponent's battle phase or something, at which point this sucker will get limited. Mark my words: If this game lasts another five years, it will see some sort of incredible combo and get on the banlist.