Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [INOV] Pandora's Treasure Box

The Ender of Misinformation Organization Messenger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[INOV] Pandora's Treasure Box

A new Wyrm-Type monster appears, but it’s a very strange one to say the least!

INOV-JP034 パンドラの宝具箱 Pandora no Hougubako (Pandora’s Treasure Box)
    Level 4 DARK Wyrm-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
    ATK 1500
    DEF 1500
    Pendulum Scale: 4
    Pendulum Effect:
    (1) If you have no cards in your Extra Deck: You can target 1 card in your opponent’s Pendulum Zone; destroy that card, then place this card in your Pendulum Zome into your opponent’s Pendulum Zone.
    Monster Effect:
    (1) If you have no cards in your Extra Deck, you can draw 2 cards for your normal draw during your Draw Phase.
    Source
    ------ https://ygorganization.com/inov-pandoras-treasure-box/ - NeoArkadia

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Domain Monarchs (and also Exodia) got a new tool to abuse.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Organization Messenger View Post
    Monster Effect:
    (1) If you have no cards in your Extra Deck, you can draw 2 cards for your normal draw during your Draw Phase.
    What?........WHAT?!! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!!
    Aww hell no! I'd kill this shit first thing everytime! draw 2 my ass....

Anyway, I like the Pendulum effect, it basically says "Fuck your R4NK toolbox", but it requires no extra deck to use it, so only decks like Monarchs, Kozmo, U.A, troll decks, etc, can use it. I like how they blocked you from using Odd-Eyes to search it, it's very clever.

Also, is it me or are generic Wyrm-Type monsters that got released lately are all troll cards?
    Last edited by Mediyu; 6th July 2016 at 11:48 AM.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Either somewhat block your opponents pendulums or just draw what you need. Not much to say about it.

Have to remember that since this will go to the Extra deck too most likely, not sure this should be ran at 3 at all in whatever deck.

Inb4 gotta think outside the box.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JTSW View Post
    Either somewhat block your opponents pendulums or just draw what you need. Not much to say about it.

Have to remember that since this will go to the Extra deck too most likely, not sure this should be ran at 3 at all in whatever deck.

Inb4 gotta think outside the box.
    You mean, outside the "pandora's box"?.......ok, I'll leave.

Well, it doesn't seem like a card to be main'd, or even sided for that matter, in any competitve decks.
    So maybe in a Macro Cosmo deck since it will get banished instead?

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Pendulum effect: Crap, why should I want this in my opponents Pendulum Zone? It won't clogg anything, it will die to a Metalphosis or Sky Iris
    Monster effect: Meh considering that it has to survive an entire turn. Shit considering that it kills off your Extra Deck. If you play Floodgate (the only Deck that would use this) there are better Draw cards that ALL deserve the banlist, like Cupidity and Demise

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Domain Monarchs (and also Exodia) got a new tool to abuse.
    Anyone who would use this in Monarchs, has absolutely no idea how anything in this game works

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mediyu View Post
    What?........WHAT?!! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!!
    Aww hell no! I'd kill this shit first thing everytime! draw 2 my ass....
    Any Deck taht is so desperate for draws and doesn't haven an Extra, runs 20 floodgates and counter traps. I would be glad as fuck seeing this on the field instead of Ariadne, Banisher of whatever or Floodgate King Rai-Oh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my!

First I was thinking, you have to be dedicated to prevent its destruction via Mist Body, SoRL, Moon Mirror Shield, Safe Zone, and etc. in keeping it alive to facilitate its effect. Then I realize a deck that so happens to be from GX era can use it better yet abuse it. Volcanics should have no problems defending this thing for the plus 2. The deck itself already has so much draw power too with Blaze Accelerator Reload, Royal of the Fire Storm Guards, Reckless Greed, Magic Planter, and Soul Transition. Runs plenty of disruptive traps like the already mentioned Reload too. Use Seal of Orichalcos to make things a little more difficult with 2000 atk. The benefits and protection capabilities are obvious. I'm glad it help me feel more comfortable drawing Doomfire.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 6th July 2016 at 12:57 PM.

Registered User Charly Ruri Raptors's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all WTF?! Second: even pandora Box has a fucking Dragon on it, cmon komoney give a rest to your dragon fetish.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man! I wanted a generic Wyrm, but not this.

Hope we can still get a good generic Wyrm in this set, or a Yang Zing Spell.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Any Deck taht is so desperate for draws and doesn't haven an Extra, runs 20 floodgates and counter traps. I would be glad as fuck seeing this on the field instead of Ariadne, Banisher of whatever or Floodgate King Rai-Oh
    Well, it is a Pendulum Monster, so they can just run this, Ariadne and any other Pendulum to complete the scale to spam the level 4s, and since nothing but troll/floodgate decks would run this, I'd say that they might be able to pull something off, desperate it might be.
    Or at least use this with The Dark Door to make your opponent goes out of their way to destroy this, and leave other floodgates since they might get even more floodgates with this. idk.