User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [TCG] Invasion: Vengeance

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Woah, the monster animation is actually REALLY nice. But everything that uses kids as their main focus is worse by default
    lol Exodia's close up, he's like "It's TIME to BEAT YOUR ASS".

This commercial is what made me want to see an original live-action yugioh movie.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 7th July 2016 at 06:51 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    I never cringed some much on this...
    what is the ocg name for Subterror Behemoths? please don't tell me its predator plants
    ...Subterrors are a TCG archetype.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post

This commercial is what made me want to see an original live-action yugioh movie.
    More like "It's TIME to OBLITERATE YOUR ASS"

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    I never cringed some much on this...
    what is the ocg name for Subterror Behemoths? please don't tell me its predator plants
    What you on about? There is no Japanese name for an original TCG exclusive archetype that hasn't even been released in the TCG yet. You crazy, man. ;P

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm wishing for that for quite a time. But unfortunitely the only thing we have close to that are some Youtubers who try to do it, but it's so bad that it's pure entertainment

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always freaked out with the olden day Yugioh commercials, the ones where it looked like the duelists were playing in a post-apocalyptic wasteland? Yeah, not so funny, anymore, with the revelation of Heartland in Arc-V, now is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Yeah, I'm wishing for that for quite a time. But unfortunitely the only thing we have close to that are some Youtubers who try to do it, but it's so bad that it's pure entertainment
    I wanted a live-action Yugioh movie for a while, but those dreams died when David Bowie died, as well; he would've made an awesome Pegasus...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you on about? There is no Japanese name for an original TCG exclusive archetype that hasn't even been released in the TCG yet. You crazy, man. ;P
    I thought it was some crazy ass translation from one ocg archtype so i was confused

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't lie, SPYRAL's description in this pack actually makes me want to play it. It sounds so quirky!

Subterror's description may have a hint as to what we'll see from them.
    [...] pacify and annihilate entire armies of monsters with their devastating one-two punch!
    I don't know about anyone else, but to me that sounds like they'll mass 'pacify', perhaps by switching to Defence Position, as the first 'punch', and then 'annihilate' them, with the previous example being mass destruction of Defence Position monsters, as the second 'punch'. Obviously no hint it'll specifically be by position changing or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was something similar, some kind of debilitating 'marker' comboed with some way to capitalize on it. Said marker could be anything from Battle Position to Counters to ATK/DEF modifiers, so it'll be interesting to see where it goes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Organization Messenger View Post
    Crystalline robots
    Hell no! I'll keep calling them "Crystron" thank you very much. fuck that rename.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a funny aside, is it just me or did we get a spoiler for TDIL-EN in the ad for INOV-EN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Organization Messenger View Post
    • SPYRAL Super Agent has received new orders! There are strange dealings afoot at a popular international resort, and you’ll need to make contact with SPYRAL’s embedded agents to unravel the mystery and power up your Deck.
    "SPYRAL Super Agent", namely.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediyu View Post
    Hell no! I'll keep calling them "Crystron" thank you very much. fuck that rename.
    That . . . isn't a rename, though? Both it and the Compound Beast bullet-points don't actually give a concrete name for either archetype.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!