User Tag List

Thread: Beatrice on D/Ds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beatrice on D/Ds

Good day, I saw a D/D deck on the recent lists having a Beatrice on it's extra deck, I understand that it can dump anything, but that is just nuts given that the fact that it is only accessible through 2 temujin or that coral dragon. I don't know if there is some another way that beatrice would be useful in the deck that I know, please enlighten me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is at least 3 reasons why that one was Running Beatrice.

1: Not enough Money to afford a better Xyz Engine

2: She was there just to fill the Extra

3: Because Beatrice is IN FACT good for D/Ds It can dump your Ragnarok to be Summoned via the Bosses or the Slimes to help your plays, but of course Summoning Beatrice will cost a lot for the deck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Temujin can target another Temujin, so that's a way to make her in a pinch. 2 Temujin might be costly, but this is a dump of 2 cards we're talking about, which of course is invaluable to D/D. And it looks like the deck in question has no trouble making fusions, considering it runs triple copies of both fusion slimes AND a Contract with the Swamp King.

But while that might be of questionable value on its own, I think what sold them on using her was the triple copies of Ghost Ogre in the Side Deck. Beatrice is a useful and accessible-enough member of the Deck, and in the Game 2/3 can serve double duty to cripple decks that would use her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not related but are 3 "pot of desires" mandatory to play DDD? Or can you substitute 2 of them to play something else?