User Tag List

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [TCG] The Dark Illusion Checklist

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Before I was frustrated, now I'm just giving what I'm getting. He wanted to throw mud, I threw it back.

You wanted to call others out for what should/shouldn't be done, I did the same to you. Don't like my attitude? Then change yours.

Except this isn't really an option, it's facts that are, for what ever reason, are just plain being ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

No one is doing that, at all. The trains being here is based on the list we've been presented with, nothing else. Seeing as we were saying this -before- the rumour even came to light.
    I've re-read the post. And YOU attack him first because of his opinion.

There is always other options. There is no certitude trains will be in TDIL or not. Those texts in the check-list are too microscopic to be taken as a 100% sure proof. He have his own opinion, you have yours. I personnaly don't care if Trains are gonna show up here.

But, due to the long-ass name of the Xyz, it's probable it will be Number 81, but we can't be sure, since the name is too small to gave any certitude. I personnally 50-50 (probable, but not sure).

The most sage thing to do is wait and see and don't continue this flame war for something THAT futile. Both side need to apologize to each other and moving on.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 12th July 2016 at 07:56 PM.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    There is no certitude trains will be in TDIL or not.
    And, once again, you demonstrate your lack of knowledge in this franchise, just like you did with saying that "Predator Planter" was going to be in INOV after we knew it wouldn't.

We know, for certain, even with the quality of the list, what those first 3 imports are, because there's nothing else they could be with all the factors involved. But what do I know, I;ve only done this enough to know how it works.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just report him, he's obviously not going to listen to anyone who doesn't agree with him, so get the mods to shut him up... that's what I'm about to do...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    And, once again, you demonstrate your lack of knowledge in this franchise, just like you did with saying that "Predator Planter" was going to be in INOV after we knew it wouldn't.
    I never said it will be for sure. I just place my bet and I was wrong.

Once again, since the text in the check-list is too small to give any 100% certitude, Trains can only be PROBABLY in TDIL. There is no certitude. The only Train import can only be Number 81 and the rest come in Dragons of Legend 3. But we CANNOT be sure.

We have to wait and see actual confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Just report him, he's obviously not going to listen to anyone who doesn't agree with him, so get the mods to shut him up... that's what I'm about to do...
    I've already done that for his most rude comments on this thread.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 12th July 2016 at 07:49 PM.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever. You too can stay as uniformed as you want. I'm fucking sick of dealing with people like you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where i buy popcorns ?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Where i buy popcorns ?
    Nowhere.

This unnecessary flame war is over.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm only arguing this, because I have a Pyramid of Light Sphinx deck that I'm being told should be paired up with the Trains, and as much as I'd like them released, soon, to do just that as a test, I'm not at all convinced that's going to be the case.

Then again, there's more of a chance that the Burgesstoma cards will be in here, and I've seen at least 1 Sphinx/Burgesstoma deck on Youtube, so even if the trains ARE in here, my better bet would likely to be to put in the Burgesstomas, since they're more likely to be lower in rarity...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh boy, this thread is amazing

Surprised I didn't start it

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Wow dude, check your attitude. As far as I read, you (and Dread Kaiser) begin all this.

You really must take a break and accept other opinions.
    Dude, I have barely been involved in this. til now I hadn't said anything in this entire thread for 3 days, only watching Synjo dismiss everything Photon says.

also, there are no opinions here. Photons been stating facts the whole time.
    3 trains are in the TCG
    Core sets can NEVER have reprints, even if they haven't been printed in the whole TCG
    therefore, those 3 cards are not here. its as simple as that, and no room whatsoever for opinions.

its for this exact reason that we never expect to see, say stardust spark or any JUMP promo in the TCG packs. We have them already, even if Europe does not. so why would the reverse be different?
    for the same reason, we will likely get the trains in the same way Europe gets the American-TCG exclusive cards, as tin promos.

its how its always been done. Opinions are simply an irrelevance in this discussion.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.