Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [TCG] The Dark Illusion Checklist

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    And you said the popcorn was for nothing
    It seems my hopes just burn out into ashes... sigh...

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Mofiz: What? "We've reached a point, where there will be dead people"? Are you implying that the argument's going to escalate until someone kills themselves out of the stress of the situation, or someone cracks, tracks down the opposition, and slaughters them in their sleep? Over what, a card that may or may not come out in this set? Are you really going to that extreme, here?

*sighs* That's it, I'm done with this shit. Admin, please lock this thread; it's clear that there won't be a consensus here, and all discussion about what's in the set should be banned until the set actually comes out, just to be sure this doesn't happen again.
    No I mean NArk will probably strike the banhammer

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Puppy bit the Alpha's leg and no whines he got snarled at".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the elitist mindset; they're right, everyone who doesn't agree with them is wrong, and they should burn in effigy until they leave the forum, die, or recant their ways and join their groupthink. I've encountered this way too much on Pojo, and I expected far, far better behavior on here. Seems like it's impossible to go anywhere online and discuss yugioh without all of the elitist assholes coming out of the woodwork to "prove" how wrong you are, compared to them...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's the elitist mindset; they're right, everyone who doesn't agree with them is wrong, and they should burn in effigy until they leave the forum, die, or recant their ways and join their groupthink. I've encountered this way too much on Pojo, and I expected far, far better behavior on here. Seems like it's impossible to go anywhere online and discuss yugioh without all of the elitist assholes coming out of the woodwork to "prove" how wrong you are, compared to them...
    After so many facts, that this doesn't have anything to do with opinions, you still talk about opinions. That's like saying opinions on math matter

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing is, if they give prooves (like a better quality image of the checklist where we can cleary see the names of the imports) all this fiasco would have never happen in the first place...

It's the Amorphage leak thread all over again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I'm amazed you're this dense.
    I am more amazed that you are amazed by this,that person has been making such 'quality' posts since he got here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Wow but i am amazed by this,just reading a little made me worse at the game.
    I know what you did last summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I amended my post, Noir, reread it. And why are you going after me on this, anyway? Are you PhotonLegion's groupie or something? Do I have to put both of you on ignore, if it means shutting this argument down?
    I reread it and it looks the same to me. I honestly am not siding with Photon, tbh, I'm just neutral here. I'm just saying you're spouting nonsense regarding the imports.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    The thing is, if they give prooves (like a better quality image of the checklist where we can cleary see the names of the imports) all this fiasco would have never happen in the first place...

It's the Amorphage leak thread all over again.
    Actually, this kinda started with assumptions that the trains like Hussle Russle are possible imports, but that isn't likely since the list also applies to Europe, who already have those cards.

Why are there always so many dogs in my area?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... Now you guys are beating dead horses, here, taking arguments that a) have no bearing on this shit, and b) were finished long ago, and dragging them up again to discredit me. Fuck you all. Seriously, do I have to report all of you for harassment, at this point? I'm trying to let this shit go, and you guys just keep piling it on.

I'm talking to an administrator about locking this thread, it's not going anywhere and it's becoming too toxic with the elitists flooding this scene. I came here to avoid this Pojo-esque bullshit, but no, you guys just had to drag me back in. Thanks for ruining my one solace from the pricks out there in the fandom...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... Now you guys are beating dead horses, here, taking arguments that a) have no bearing on this shit, and b) were finished long ago, and dragging them up again to discredit me. Fuck you all. Seriously, do I have to report all of you for harassment, at this point? I'm trying to let this shit go, and you guys just keep piling it on.

I'm talking to an administrator about locking this thread, it's not going anywhere and it's becoming too toxic with the elitists flooding this scene. I came here to avoid this Pojo-esque bullshit, but no, you guys just had to drag me back in. Thanks for ruining my one solace from the pricks out there in the fandom...
    At this point, yes do. It does look like harassment. but the "fuck you all" part wasn't necessary.

But call an administrator is right here the best thing to do. This "argument" goes out of all control.