User Tag List

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 178

Thread: [TCG] The Dark Illusion Checklist

  1. #141
    Registered User Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Huecho Mundo
    Posts
    280
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    ... Now you guys are beating dead horses, here, taking arguments that a) have no bearing on this shit, and b) were finished long ago, and dragging them up again to discredit me. Fuck you all. Seriously, do I have to report all of you for harassment, at this point? I'm trying to let this shit go, and you guys just keep piling it on.

    I'm talking to an administrator about locking this thread, it's not going anywhere and it's becoming too toxic with the elitists flooding this scene. I came here to avoid this Pojo-esque bullshit, but no, you guys just had to drag me back in. Thanks for ruining my one solace from the pricks out there in the fandom...
    You know, you could've just admitted you made a mistake and all of this would've ended with everyone going about their business. Instead you have to go the "fuck you all" and "this is harassment" route that everyone takes when they can't deal with that they're wrong.

    Why are there always so many dogs in my area?

  2. #142
    Registered User Indytotof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    You know, you could've just admitted you made a mistake and all of this would've ended with everyone going about their business. Instead you have to go the "fuck you all" and "this is harassment" route that everyone takes when they can't deal with that they're wrong.
    Because it is actually harassment. You all goes there telling him he was wrong WITHOUT ACTUAL PROOF to back your claim.

    The basic courtesy will be an apologize for such behavior and show evidences to Synjo.

    But, I'm tired of all this unnecessary violence. It's up to you guys to do the right things. If you can't help yourself fighting for something that futile (ableit just wait until confirmation from Konami), fine. This is none of my buisness.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 12th July 2016 at 09:14 PM.

  3. #143
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Because it is actually harassment. You all goes there telling him he was wrong WITHOUT ACTUAL PROOF to back your claim.

    The basic courtesy will be an apologize for such behavior and show evidences.
    /facepalm
    you clearly haven't read anything.....

    Evidence 1: 3 trains are in the TCG, this is a fact. not an opinion

    Evidence 2: Core sets can NEVER have reprints, Ever, no exceptions. even if they haven't been printed in the whole TCG. Evidence for that? see below.

    Conclusion, those 3 cards are not here. its as simple as that, and no room whatsoever for opinions.

    its for this exact reason that we never expect to see, say stardust spark or any JUMP promo in the TCG packs. We have them already, even if Europe does not. so why would the reverse be different?
    for the same reason, we will likely get the trains in the same way Europe gets the American-TCG exclusive cards, as tin promos.

    its how its always been done. Opinions are simply an irrelevance in this discussion.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  4. #144
    Registered User SynjoDeonecros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,142
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... I reported this whole thing to an administrator. Why isn't this deterring anyone?
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

  5. #145
    Banished
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,358
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Because it is actually harassment. You all goes there telling him he was wrong WITHOUT ACTUAL PROOF to back your claim.

    The basic courtesy will be an apologize for such behavior and show evidences.
    Oh actually, they have proof. in case you didn't notice, here the valid points.

    https://forums.ygorganization.com/sh...hecklist/page8
    https://forums.ygorganization.com/sh...hecklist/page9
    https://forums.ygorganization.com/sh...ecklist/page10
    https://forums.ygorganization.com/sh...ecklist/page11
    https://forums.ygorganization.com/sh...ecklist/page12
    https://forums.ygorganization.com/sh...ecklist/page13
    https://forums.ygorganization.com/sh...ecklist/page14
    https://forums.ygorganization.com/sh...ecklist/page15

    Might contain family unfriendly content

  6. #146
    Registered User Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Huecho Mundo
    Posts
    280
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    /facepalm
    you clearly haven't read anything.....

    Evidence 1: 3 trains are in the TCG, this is a fact. not an opinion

    Evidence 2: Core sets can NEVER have reprints, Ever, no exceptions. even if they haven't been printed in the whole TCG. Evidence for that? see below.

    Conclusion, those 3 cards are not here. its as simple as that, and no room whatsoever for opinions.

    its for this exact reason that we never expect to see, say stardust spark or any JUMP promo in the TCG packs. We have them already, even if Europe does not. so why would the reverse be different?
    for the same reason, we will likely get the trains in the same way Europe gets the American-TCG exclusive cards, as tin promos.

    its how its always been done. Opinions are simply an irrelevance in this discussion.
    Dread, Dread, this is the same guy that missed the painfully obvious Cipher Dragon joke. Talk slowly.

    Why are there always so many dogs in my area?

  7. #147
    Registered User SynjoDeonecros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,142
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    You know, you could've just admitted you made a mistake and all of this would've ended with everyone going about their business. Instead you have to go the "fuck you all" and "this is harassment" route that everyone takes when they can't deal with that they're wrong.
    Because, even if I was wrong about the majority of the trains, there's no proof either way that I'm wrong that the unreleased trains will be in here; that's just an assumption that you all are making and are bitching at anyone who doesn't agree with. I even said that, while I don't believe it entirely myself, the rumors that the trains will be released in Dragons of Legend 3 gives them a CHANCE that the unreleased ones will be in here, but WE DON'T KNOW YET, BECAUSE THERE'S NO EVIDENCE EITHER WAY THAT THEY ARE. This isn't me not admitting that I'm wrong, because I already gave my admission; this is me saying "we don't know, let's wait and see" and you guys saying "No, you're wrong, admit that they're in here, or GTFO", and I'm getting sick of it.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

  8. #148
    Registered User Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Huecho Mundo
    Posts
    280
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    ... I reported this whole thing to an administrator. Why isn't this deterring anyone?
    Because the admins know what is true.

    Why are there always so many dogs in my area?

  9. #149
    Registered User Indytotof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Dread, Dread, this is the same guy that missed the painfully obvious Cipher Dragon joke. Talk slowly.
    Nothing else to prove I'm wrong except personnal attacks ?

    Well... this proving just being a waste of time. Also, I've report your comment.

  10. #150
    Registered User Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Huecho Mundo
    Posts
    280
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Because, even if I was wrong about the majority of the trains, there's no proof either way that I'm wrong that the unreleased trains will be in here; that's just an assumption that you all are making and are bitching at anyone who doesn't agree with. I even said that, while I don't believe it entirely myself, the rumors that the trains will be released in Dragons of Legend 3 gives them a CHANCE that the unreleased ones will be in here, but WE DON'T KNOW YET, BECAUSE THERE'S NO EVIDENCE EITHER WAY THAT THEY ARE. This isn't me not admitting that I'm wrong, because I already gave my admission; this is me saying "we don't know, let's wait and see" and you guys saying "No, you're wrong, admit that they're in here, or GTFO", and I'm getting sick of it.
    Nobody said "no, you're wrong, admit that they're in here, or GTFO". Have you read any of our comments? You're acting like a child about this. You're the only one saying "fuck" out of everyone involved. Okay, maybe not only, but you've said it more times than anyone else

    Why are there always so many dogs in my area?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •