User Tag List

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 178

Thread: [TCG] The Dark Illusion Checklist

  1. #151
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Dread, Dread, this is the same guy that missed the painfully obvious Cipher Dragon joke. Talk slowly.
    Noir please do not stoop to that level.

    Thing is until recently, where he suddenly became very hostile to everyone for whatever reason, I actually had a high opinion of Indy. So I'd like to try giving him the benefit of the doubt here, even if he already /ignored me.....for more or less this same scenario.

    same thing happened with Tamaru a while back. I rarely agreed with his opinions but I respected that he could give very solid arguments for his opinions without devolving into mudslining rage like many others. then his attitude turned completely caustic and I had to /ignore him
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  2. #152
    Banished
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,358
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Nothing else to prove I'm wrong except personnal attacks ?

    Well... this proving just being a waste of time. Also, I've report your comment.
    Since we are all doomed anyway... At this point, noone tries to proof anything anymore. Just taking the piss, which, still not justified, is not surprising after all the shit that happened.

  3. #153
    Registered User Indytotof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Nobody said "no, you're wrong, admit that they're in here, or GTFO". Have you read any of our comments? You're acting like a child about this. You're the only one saying "fuck" out of everyone involved. Okay, maybe not only, but you've said it more times than anyone else
    Actuallu PhotonLegion comments can be basically resume like "I'm right. Anyone who don't agree with me are just bunch of immature children".

    Because Synjo is tired that you all jump on him for no reason without proving your point over unreadable texts for anyone who haven't falcon-like vision.

  4. #154
    Registered User Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Huecho Mundo
    Posts
    280
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Nothing else to prove I'm wrong except personnal attacks ?

    Well... this proving just being a waste of time. Also, I've report your comment.
    What personal attacks? What have we said that offended you (besides my comment regarding you missing that joke)? You're trying offended because, again, you can't handle being wrong at times. We've shown you the facts time and time again with you not getting it each time.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Actuallu PhotonLegion comments can be basically resume like "I'm right. Anyone who don't agree with me are just bunch of immature children".

    Because Synjo is tired that you all jump on him for no reason without proving your point over unreadable texts for anyone who haven't falcon-like vision.
    1) to resume my comment, I have no fucks about being reported as I don't visit here to comment that often anyway.
    2) you seem to have missed Dread's and Mofiz's summary of this whole conversation. We proven and made points, and backed them up with you denying them.

    Why are there always so many dogs in my area?

  5. #155
    Registered User Indytotof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    What personal attacks? What have we said that offended you (besides my comment regarding you missing that joke)? You're trying offended because, again, you can't handle being wrong at times. We've shown you the facts time and time again with you not getting it each time.
    I'm willing to accept I'm wrong, unlike you.

    But here, the checklist have too small writing to give one side the win. For now, there is no such thing as "sure fact" regarding that matter.

    But now, I'm will just ignore all your hostile posts (you won't even admit they are unnecessary hostile).

  6. #156
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    1) to resume my comment, I have no fucks about being reported as I don't visit here to comment that often anyway.
    2) you seem to have missed Dread's and Mofiz's summary of this whole conversation. We proven and made points, and backed them up with you denying them.
    he /ignored me a long time ago, probably Mofiz and photon too
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  7. #157
    Banished
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,358
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I like how there are 30 other people in this thread, just enjoying the shitstorm and saying absolutely nothing

  8. #158
    Registered User SynjoDeonecros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,142
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Nobody said "no, you're wrong, admit that they're in here, or GTFO". Have you read any of our comments? You're acting like a child about this. You're the only one saying "fuck" out of everyone involved. Okay, maybe not only, but you've said it more times than anyone else
    Actually, yes, you guys are, especially the OP who keeps insisting Trains are in here. Each time I even hint that they may not be in here, he comes up and says "WTF are you doing? Shut up, idiot, of course trains are here, stop being stupid", and now that we've gotten into it, you guys are siding with him against me over it, even to the point of bringing up old, irrelevant arguments to justify "discrediting" me. That's elitist bullshit going on, and I came here to get AWAY from that kind of stuff. So me saying "fuck you all" is justified, because you're acting the way that made me sick of Pojo, that made me sick of Dueling Network, and that made me sick of other popular Yugioh places. Hell, I've been trying to back off from this, for pages, now, but you guys just keep on shoveling it in like if you bury me under enough rocks, I'll confess to being a witch and accept my lynching. Fuck that.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

  9. #159
    Registered User Indytotof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Actually, yes, you guys are, especially the OP who keeps insisting Trains are in here. Each time I even hint that they may not be in here, he comes up and says "WTF are you doing? Shut up, idiot, of course trains are here, stop being stupid", and now that we've gotten into it, you guys are siding with him against me over it, even to the point of bringing up old, irrelevant arguments to justify "discrediting" me. That's elitist bullshit going on, and I came here to get AWAY from that kind of stuff. So me saying "fuck you all" is justified, because you're acting the way that made me sick of Pojo, that made me sick of Dueling Network, and that made me sick of other popular Yugioh places. Hell, I've been trying to back off from this, for pages, now, but you guys just keep on shoveling it in like if you bury me under enough rocks, I'll confess to being a witch and accept my lynching. Fuck that.
    Just give up.

    This is already a lost cause and a pure waste of time.

    Just let the admins and mods do what must be done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    2) you seem to have missed Dread's and Mofiz's summary of this whole conversation. We proven and made points, and backed them up with you denying them.
    So they must have highly developped vision. I'm unable to decrypt anything on this checklist.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 12th July 2016 at 09:32 PM.

  10. #160
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    I like how there are 30 other people in this thread, just enjoying the shitstorm and saying absolutely nothing
    more people need to be able to recognize futility when they see it.

    that said, I'm washing my hands of this one since atleast 1 of the 2 have /ignored me. no point in talking to someone who isn't willing to look at the other persons arguments.

    Noir, just drop it. even if you are rarely here I'd rather not see you get suspended. even if you hadn't done anything its not like they hadn't banned people for escalating things before (which is how I got nailed on disqus)
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •