0 Thread(s)
    damn, was hoping for........well not trains and Burgesstoma
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Suit yourself, but I'm not going to believe a lick of it until I actually see it spoiled. I'm more inclined to believe, with the evidence we have right now, that we're getting the Burgesstomas than the Trains.
    You can already see that the first Xyz has a really long name. It's Number 81.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    I'm still not buying it until it's confirmed through leaks. Just me, though...
    I get that you'd like actual proof. Nothing's better than seeing an actual card actually being shown officially or in leaks. But there is one thing I could suggest.

Go look at the OCG exclusive Xyz that the Org put up. The list isn't updated with the latest stuff, but we're not gonna get the latest things in this set as imports anyways since a good portion, if not all of those cards are part of the main set. On the Org's List of OCG exclusives list, and on the Xyz tag, look at all of the options available, and then look at the checklist to see if any of them have a huge name like that import.

I for one am likely to believe that it'll show up because I doubt there's another card that can fit the criteria of having such a chunky name

Edit: The mods beat me to the reply as I was typing it up. Rip forever slow

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    damn, was hoping for........well not trains and Burgesstoma
    What were you hoping for anyways might I ask? Crystal Zero Lancer?
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=ARKhaven;36726
    What were you hoping for anyways might I ask? Crystal Zero Lancer?[/QUOTE]

Wicked Aether and the Empowereds
    The Remaining Shark stuff
    The Cthulhu stuff
    Stardust Assault Warrior

in about that order

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wicked Aether and the Empowereds
    The Remaining Shark stuff
    The Cthulhu stuff
    Stardust Assault Warrior

in about that order
    Empowered I want to see too. The Sharks have been stuck in limbo since forever, RIP Sharks. Cthulu stuff would be cool too. Hopefully sometime soon though? Unless it's gonna be Burgesstoma again for Venom taking up a good chunk of the slots. Those guys have like what? 10 cards total? And 5 or so imported here?
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course i am going to buy this shit. Metalfoes.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKhaven View Post
    Empowered I want to see too. The Sharks have been stuck in limbo since forever, RIP Sharks. Cthulu stuff would be cool too. Hopefully sometime soon though? Unless it's gonna be Burgesstoma again for Venom taking up a good chunk of the slots. Those guys have like what? 10 cards total? And 5 or so imported here?
    yep, 10 in total

always like the Empowereds, but what we have, Ventra aside is just....meh at best. a 2K floating direct attacker is nice, blue summoner is a nice searcher and Gold summon + Pendulums = cheap bouncing
    but then we have a glorified man eater bug, 2 bad searchers, 2 vanilla exclusive Goblindburgs and....Aether

Aether looks fucking awesome, Its in the first ARC V Starter deck, the First card meant to be used with Pendulums......and it just disappoints in actual gameplay
    on Pendulum, boing. thats it.

now WICKED Aether is amazing, LV 6, pendulum and banishes on summon. use that wiht the same vanilla tuners the rest of them support and we got something. 1 lv 2 tuner and he's back in the extra to summon again and a Scrap dragon ready to send him back some more

well that went off on a tangent fast....
    in fewer words, I like em for aesthetic reasons. Wicked Aether and the Drago empowereds being useable is a massive bonus and they happen to fit super well in headcanon

So I was quite disappointed when I realized World Superstars 2 wasn't going to be a thing, Aether would have looked amazing in parallel secret

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep, 10 in total

always like the Empowereds, but what we have, Ventra aside is just....meh at best. a 2K floating direct attacker is nice, blue summoner is a nice searcher and Gold summon + Pendulums = cheap bouncing
    but then we have a glorified man eater bug, 2 bad searchers, 2 vanilla exclusive Goblindburgs and....Aether

Aether looks fucking awesome, Its in the first ARC V Starter deck, the First card meant to be used with Pendulums......and it just disappoints in actual gameplay
    on Pendulum, boing. thats it.

now WICKED Aether is amazing, LV 6, pendulum and banishes on summon. use that wiht the same vanilla tuners the rest of them support and we got something. 1 lv 2 tuner and he's back in the extra to summon again and a Scrap dragon ready to send him back some more

well that went off on a tangent fast....
    in fewer words, I like em for aesthetic reasons. Wicked Aether and the Drago empowereds being useable is a massive bonus and they happen to fit super well in headcanon

So I was quite disappointed when I realized World Superstars 2 wasn't going to be a thing, Aether would have looked amazing in parallel secret
    That's another thing. I don't like how Secrets look here. I like the Prismatic Secret rares, or the versions they get. The times I can accept TCG's secret rares if it were from the EU/UK LOL. I like how their card art's usually darker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone have any idea what is the new TCG Exclusive?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pai de santo View Post
    Someone have any idea what is the new TCG Exclusive?
    That's been the discussion of this entire topic.