User Tag List

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: [TCG] The Dark Illusion Checklist

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, there's no confirmation either way, until Konami or a leak reveals it, so right now, just wait and see...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    So trains likely WON'T be in here. I figured not...
    Photon Legion said EU Trains, not Dora itself. Dora is most likely in here since no other Xyz fits the long name requirement.
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're missing Derringcrane, Hussle Russle, and the two OC Train Spells, and it doesn't look like they're all in here.Supra Dora may be in here, but it doesn't look like anything else from the Train archetype is...
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're missing Derringcrane, Hussle Russle, and the two OC Train Spells.
    Thats because half of these cards are reprints. You know, those things that you don't find in core sets. That same half also falls under EU Trains, which is why you shouldn't be thinking it'll be here.

but it doesn't look like anything else from the Train archetype is...

Ok, now you have to just be fucking trolling. No way in hell can someone be -this- stupid.

Make this perfectly clear:

You think they'd release 81, and then just pic a random effect monster, and a random Spell, most of the latter being tied to other themes, and apace them in the -exact- spaces where the other 2 cards would go, rather than release 81 with the 2 cards that it was released with originally?
    Last edited by ThePhotonLegion; 12th July 2016 at 04:59 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Ok, now you have to just be fucking trolling. No way in hell can someone be -this- stupid.
    Nope, He has a history of not getting what people are saying.

Like that "Why isn't Life calculated in card advantage" thing a few years back....

And we've had worse people around....
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Thats because half of these cards are reprints. You know, those things that you don't find in core sets. That same half also falls under EU Trains, which is why you shouldn't be thinking it'll be here.

Make this perfectly clear:

You think they'd release 81, and then just pic a random effect monster, and a random Spell, most of the latter being tied to other themes, and apace them in the -exact- spaces where the other 2 cards would go, rather than release 81 with the 2 cards that it was released with originally?
    When was Hustle Russel and Derringcrane released, outside of Japan? As far as I know, only Night Express Knight was. Sorry, but I don't see this happening. I more believe the rumor that they'll come out in the Dragons of Legend Unleashed set. So shut up and let's wait and see, instead of bitching to each other about how each other is wrong, okay?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When was Hustle Russel and Derringcrane released, outside of Japan? As far as I know, only Night Express Knight was. Sorry, but I don't see this happening. I more believe the rumor that they'll come out in the Dragons of Legend Unleashed set. So shut up and let's wait and see, instead of bitching to each other about how each other is wrong, okay?
    Don't even bother...

They like doing that. They think it make them more important.

Do what I've done: ignore them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, probably. I'll concede that Dora may be in here, since I can't think of another Xyz with such a long name, but they've released sneak preview support for cards that are coming out soon in another set, before, so it's entirely possible that Dora is only here for the rumor that Trains WILL be in Dragons of Legend Unleashed, and is trying to cross-promote it, since both sets are coming out in the same month...

The truth is, we dunno what ANY of the OCG imports are, right now, because of how small the ref pic is, so until we get more confirmation from a spoiled list or Konami itself, we'll just going to have to wait and see...
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 12th July 2016 at 06:48 PM.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When was Hustle Russe

Do you wanna keep going, or are you ready to admit how much shit you've just spent spewing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Don't even bother...

They like doing that. They think it make them more important.

Do what I've done: ignore them.
    This, coming from someone else who couldn't admit that they were wrong when the evidence was against them. But yes, it's the likes of me who are doing it because they think it'll make them important.

- - - Updated - - -

Derringcrane
    Why would I be refering to the one that I'm saying is here, as opposed to the 2 cards that were released alongside "Night Express Knight" in the OCG. It's like you have to actually try to manipulate things to try and convince yourself that you might be right.

- - - Updated - - -

So shut up and let's wait and see, instead of bitching to each other about how each other is wrong, okay?
    Then, the minute that all 3 are shown in what ever language leaks first, I'll gladly drop to the level of the morons I encounter on a regular basis, with a good old "I fucking old you so".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, now you're just being a goddamn asshole. Seriously, shut up and wait; if you continue to harass me or others about how Trains are SO going to be in here, and anyone who believes otherwise is stupid and needs to get to the back of the bus, then I'll report you for it.