TDIL-EN093 Import Spell
    TDIL-EN094 Import Pendulum/Effect Monster
    TDIL-EN095 Import Spell
    TDIL-EN096 Import Trap
    TDIL-EN097 Import Trap
    TDIL-EN098 Import Trap
    TDIL-EN098 Import Trap
    TDIL-EN099 Import Xyz Monster
    Speculate as you will. It is already rumored that a certain Korean archetype will make its TCG debut here..
    ------ https://ygorganization.com/tcg-the-d...ion-checklist/ - Redshift

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Trains are obviously here, so is one of the sets of "Burgesstoma" cards, I'd imagine it's the first wave of them.

The Pendulum and the Spell are interesting.

The only Pendulum/Spell combinations like that are "Aether, the Wicked Empowering Dragon" and "Empowering Armoury" (if we assume that the rumours concerning the Mega Tin Imports are correct), and "Symphonic Warrior Guitars" and "Amplifier". So, one of those two combinations I suppose.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you figure Trains are obviously here? We're missing 2 of the main Trains (Derricrane and Night Express Knight), and there's only 1 regular Effect monster here...

Also, did they honestly, HONESTLY call the Promo card "Magical Something"? I mean, I can see a spell or trap called "That Magical Something" that supports Spellcaster monsters, but not a literal monster called "Magical Something"...
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 8th July 2016 at 08:14 PM.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    We're missing 2 of the main Trains (Derricrane and Night Express Knight), and there's only 1 regular Effect monster here...
    May because some Train support has already been released in other areas of the TCG, and this is meant for all of the TCG.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that Night Train Knight was out in Europe, but it's uber-expensive, and hasn't been released in the states or anywhere else in the TCG, from what I can recall, so why not make a release of that card before bringing in any other Trains?
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that Night Train Knight was out in Europe, but it's uber-expensive, and hasn't been released in the states or anywhere else in the TCG, from what I can recall, so why not make a release of that card before bringing in any other Trains?
    It's possible that we may get reprints of those in tins sometime soon (this is of course pure speculation on my part). Is there any room in the promos, Photon?
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that Night Train Knight was out in Europe
    If you knew that then you're argument for why Trains aren't obvious is ridiculous.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really, because it's not released in any of the other TCG countries, so having the rest of the Train support available to everyone when that card isn't available to everyone doesn't make sense.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're saying that the Trains couldn't be here because there isn't the space for all the support, which is what you said in your original comment, when some of that support has already been released, then yes you're argument is ridiculous.

That has nothing to do with how much sense having one part of the deck available in one place and another available in the other, which is a completely different agreement entirely.

@Sanokal - If you're referring to the 2 slots in the Mega Tins, no, not if we want all the VG promos printed at the same time. They had 3 included in the game.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    If you're saying that the Trains couldn't be here because there isn't the space for all the support, which is what you said in your original comment, when some of that support has already been released, then yes you're argument is ridiculous.

That has nothing to do with how much sense having one part of the deck available in one place and another available in the other, which is a completely different agreement entirely.

@Sanokal - If you're referring to the 2 slots in the Mega Tins, no, not if we want all the VG promos printed at the same time. They had 3 included in the game.
    Okay, thanks for that.
    Sanokal