Thread: [TCG] The Dark Illusion Checklist

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    little late for that, looks like it actually is over this time
    now who gets to kill a meta deck this time around....
    Clowns are not entirely dead yet either. I'm willing to take the hit, if I pull down Monkeyboard and Sorcerer with me

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Clowns are not entirely dead yet either. I'm willing to take the hit, if I pull down Monkeyboard and Sorcerer with me
    Clowns aren't savage as before, the maximun they can amount is to be Tribute fodder for Monarchs.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Clowns aren't savage as before, the maximun they can amount is to be Tribute fodder for Monarchs.
    http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/deck_...-06-19+Origins

You were saying?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Pals are fine, but what about Performages ?

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Pals are fine, but what about Performages ?
    For me all of them are clowns. Entermages died with Pushfire and Juggler dying. Now they're Lightsworn Thousand Blade Rank 4 Spam

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ho-lee shit, approximately 12 pages of shitstorm that could've easily been avoided by just agreeing that it's a theory. A rather likely theory, given the longass name of the effect monster before the longass-named Xyz and the Spell right after it, but a theory all the same. 12 pages that could've been avoided by not being caustic towards one another. Remind me why we need to be douchebags towards one another because of a goddamn list of names again?

Speaking of SECE-JP, though, while this was probably covered at some point during the shitstorm I feel like I should ask anyways . . . does the fact that the two cards sandwiched between the Theoretical Express and Likely Canadians are just a Pendulum and a Spell mean that we probably won't get Sizerrs (assuming the Pendulum is Guitaars and the Spell is Amplifire)? If so, that's kind of a bummer. Sizerrs is a serious bro, y'know.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *peers in after a short hiatus* ... is it safe to come back in? I don't want to respark the flames, here...

*composes self* Well, anyway, ignoring the rumors and sticking with what we know, it sucks for me that it doesn't look like they're going to be releasing Bujin Hiruko in this set; I was hoping to try it out in my Bujin deck, but I'll have to wait a little bit longer, it seems. I also wouldn't have minded Canistaur, for my Phantom Beast deck. As for what the Pendulum and the spell beneath it could be... wasn't there two Symphonic Warrior Pendulums released in Japan? I think it was Guitaars and Miccs, right? It would be more logical for both of them to be released at the same time, than to split them up, but that's just my guess... Then again, they were printed in separate sets in Japan, so, it's still possible.

I'm not sure what else it could be, honestly...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys. Just walk away.

You make a shit storm and I carpet bomb when I come buy and see a flame war.