Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [TCG] The Dark Illusion Checklist

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Because it seems you guys want to continue this useless and uneeded flame war.

I do hope it will not turn like the Amorphage fiasco.
    I'm not doing anything at all. You just keep proving wrong information and don't understand that it's wrong. They're simply explaining

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    I'm not doing anything at all. You just keep proving wrong information and don't understand that it's wrong. They're simply explaining
    Explaining what ? that we are arguing over unreadable microscopic text ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I amended my post, Noir, reread it. And why are you going after me on this, anyway? Are you PhotonLegion's groupie or something? Do I have to put both of you on ignore, if it means shutting this argument down?
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    I amended my post, Noir, reread it. And why are you going after me on this, anyway? Are you PhotonLegion's groupie or something? Do I have to put both of you on ignore, if it means shutting this argument down?
    Do it. It will keep this thread to become a new "Amorphage leak thread" fiasco.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I'm amazed you're this dense.
    I'm not. this isn't the first time after all
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Why is it that people always react like this? She knows what's true, and you are being obviously dead wrong, so she will correct you as well, smh

I think we reached a point, where there will be dead people

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we please stop this unneeded flame war and wait official confirmations about this ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Et tu, Dread? Honestly, NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE WHAT THE OCG IMPORTS ARE, AT ALL. I'm not so sure it's trains, but I'm willing to hold off arguments until we know for sure; you guys are the ones who are so stoneheaded in your certainty that they are, that you'll bitch at and put down anyone who doesn't immediately agree with you. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WAIT. We dunno for sure, the list is too goddamn small to read, and we all know Konami likes to make stupid random naming for cards in the TCG, so it could be just some card with a shorter OCG name that they stretched out for some stupid reason, for all we know. Until we get more information, I'm not willing to buy it, and neither should you, so shut up, wait for more info to be leaked, and let's end this nonsense.
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Can we please stop this unneeded flame war and wait official confirmations about this ?
    Honestly, it's not even a pure flame war but a legit argumentation about whats going to be in this set. Since the topic is on point, it fits. Just a few too many insults. And too many people not getting a concept and scheme

And you said the popcorn was for nothing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mofiz: What? "We've reached a point, where there will be dead people"? Are you implying that the argument's going to escalate until someone kills themselves out of the stress of the situation, or someone cracks, tracks down the opposition, and slaughters them in their sleep? Over what, a card that may or may not come out in this set? Are you really going to that extreme, here?

*sighs* That's it, I'm done with this shit. Admin, please lock this thread; it's clear that there won't be a consensus here, and all discussion about what's in the set should be banned until the set actually comes out, just to be sure this doesn't happen again.