User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [VJMP] Krystal Dragon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    Would the anime effect be broken though? It would be able to search REMD.
    I guess that searching ANY Dragon (with no Level, ATK/DEF or Attribute restriction) would have been too broken.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    It was hyped an kept a secret for long enough to make us think that it was actually good though
    The same happened with Neo, so I expected this.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    I guess that searching ANY Dragon (with no Level, ATK/DEF or Attribute restriction) would have been too broken.

- - - Updated - - -

Neo Ultimate is an easy 1 card OTK. This one does absolutely nothing at all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Neo at least does something (go for game) and you can build around it. The same can't be said of krystal dragon though.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, wait, the MOST anticipated card from the DSOD movie is released... and no one likes it. Huh. I shouldn't be more shocked than I am...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Search in the Battle Step? unless there's a level 8 Dragon-Type hand trap I'm aware of (which I believe there's none), this card is pointless to extreme limits.
    At least say 1 level 4 LIGHT monster so we can use Honest immediately after searching it, but nope, it had to be useless.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediyu View Post
    Search in the Battle Step? unless there's a level 8 Dragon-Type hand trap I'm aware of (which I believe there's none), this card is pointless to extreme limits.
    At least say 1 level 4 LIGHT monster so we can use Honest immediately after searching it, but nope, it had to be useless.
    Level 4 LIGHT wouldn't make sense since it was for Blue-Eyes but yeah, atleast release soemthing that would upgrade itself by tributing it
    Last edited by Mofiz; 10th July 2016 at 06:01 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Level 4 LIGHT wouldn't make sense since it was for Blue-Eyes but yeah, atleast release soemthing that would upgrade itself by tributing it
    Yea, it wouldn't, and yea, a level 8 Dragon that can make use of this effect. I meant, if it's gonna search in the battle step, at least it needs to get something that it can be used before or after damage calculation, something like a Honest-like or Deep-Eyes-like monster.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even Lightsworns won't afford this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Even Lightsworns won't afford this.
    No deck will. Like AT ALL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This -- as a pure dragon deck user, has no reason being a level 6 with no special summon itself effect (once a turn or duel), and has no reason for only searching 8. 8 or lower would have been fine. Don't really see how searching darkness metal is broken when dragons have that already x2. Remember dragons only got the rave when rulers came out. Hieratics were nice when rejuve was @ +2 ,when it got banned(amongst other list modifications) it killed hieratic pure builds, then it had to be abused as an engine(Thanks to rulers). Hopeless dragons was nice but why is it called hopeless???Anywho people always say konami loves dragons. I beg to differ. Most dragons don't support each other. Mainly OTHER things. And if they do support dragon types you must use other-types(spell-casters and warriors) to gain the speed and consistency or the deck ends up like amorphages. Just look at the cards and then try to build and all dragon deck without using any other types.(You will notice a lot of things about the type itself) Note :you can do the same with warriors ,spell-casters ,plants , aqua , ROCKS, machines x4+(because it should be konami loves machines) ,fiends, fairies , etc and its not just amazingly awful. In fact some of the combos just by only using a said type with those can be amazing or otk. I dont like to make decks of 1 archetypes. Just types. I guess i should stop getting my hopes up for dragon support. It will ether be to broken or not good. Really all your looking for is some balance ,consistency and synergy. Not to win every duel. Geez this was a let down. I literally waited all month for this thing.