User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 113 Discussion: Fist of Fury - The Cursed Revenge of Kachidoki

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARC-V Episode 113 Discussion: Fist of Fury - The Cursed Revenge of Kachidoki

The pre-intro has changed, this time it's focusing on the dragon boys and their dragons. The opening hasn't changed, though. Dennis sends his grunts to deal with Yuzu and co. and he runs away (apparently to look for Yushou) while Kaito runs after him. "The guy who is never called by his first name ever"-Kachidoki challenges Yuya to a rematch because he is a sore loser, and Yuya agrees to correct the "mistake" he did last time they dueled.

As expected, Kachidoki Fusion Summons a new monster, which is in the title of the episode: Shura. This time he uses a loophole of Xyz Monsters having no Levels as if they're Level 0. However, with Yuya's Xiangke and Xiangsheng duo, he overcomes some of these problems. Since it's an Action Duel, both duelist play in their usual styles, but Yuya's newly acquired rollerblades help him to get Action Cards better than before. Of course, Yuya wins the duel with another spectacular Entertainment Duel and egaos Kachidoki.
    Spoiler Alert!
    Yuya could have easily Xyz Summoned Dark Requiem without a RUM this episode, but he doesn't do it for some reason.

Preview:
    Spoiler Alert!

-Dennis catches up to Yushou and Asuka, so does Kaito.
    -Dennis and Kaito duel each other.
    -Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon gets its Neo upgrade.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 10th July 2016 at 10:12 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isao lost because he had bigger balls.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, god, NO! No more egao! No more egao! Why must it always be egao?! Hello Dark Ness, my old friend...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Kachidoki lost because he had bigger balls.
    His deck looks kind of terrible. His Extra Deck is promising, but his Main Decks monsters have too high Levels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    His deck looks kind of terrible. His Extra Deck is promising, but his Main Decks monsters have too high Levels.
    Too high? They are only Level 5.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Welcome to the Egao Cult, guy who tried to murder me in a duel. Now you better keep smiling, y'hear? OR ELSE WE WILL END YOU! Ta-ta! *innocent giggle*"
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to fix that, if the fusions come to tcg just have 1 Wind + 1 Earth monster instead of having one "sky" +1 "earth" monster for idaten and for shura just have it idaten + 1 warrior
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    how to fix that, if the fusions come to tcg just have 1 Wind + 1 Earth monster instead of having one "sky" +1 "earth" monster for idaten and for shura just have it idaten + 1 warrior
    That's really boring but I can see that happening.

The Sky and Earth monsters are like Sora's Fluffal and Edge Imp monsters. They make the deck more unique. And if they could get the names fixed in the OCG, then Ryozanpaku's Star fusion series would be pretty interesting with 7 main deck monsters and 4 fusions.

All of the Sky and Earth monsters are high level. Kachidoki's are all level 5. Nagi and Taka's were Levels 7 and 6.

Hayate: "If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing."

Tenma: "If you control an EARTH monster, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing."

Kaiki: "If a Fusion Monster(s) you control loses ATK, you can Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard)."
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 10th July 2016 at 08:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    That's really boring but I can see that happening.

The Sky and Earth monsters are like Sora's Fluffal and Edge Imp monsters. They make the deck more unique. And if they could get the names fixed in the OCG, then Ryozanpaku's Star fusion series would be pretty interesting with 7 main deck monsters and 4 fusions.

All of the Sky and Earth monsters are high level. Kachidoki's are all level 5. Nagi and Taka's were Levels 7 and 6.

Hayate: "If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing."

Tenma: "If you control an EARTH monster, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing."

Kaiki: "If a Fusion Monster(s) you control loses ATK, you can Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard)."
    Better than Sora's anime cards, but they're still gonna have to be remade to not be ass.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Too high? They are only Level 5.
    Try to Normal Summon them.