User Tag List

Thread: Future and current games

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Future and current games

So it's been awhile since I saw this question last asked and I was wondering what everyone is playing currently and what they're looking forward to in the future. I'm curious because as of late it seems that a decent amount of fun and interesting games that came out, so I'd like to see what everyone's playing right now and maybe spark a discussion about that and any future releases that may have caught the eye.
    Last edited by Swampertmaster; 11th July 2016 at 02:26 AM.
    To curb an abundance of sodium chloride, bring plenty to drink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now I'm playing Battleborn, Smite, Halo Wars and am attempting to get back into Fallout 4. The releases I'm looking forward to are Gears 4, Xenoverse 2, the next gen Skyrim and Bioshock re-releases and Sun and Moon.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Final Fantasy VI, and Final Fantasy XIII-2, looking forward to Sun and Moon, Skyrim and Final Fantasy XV.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting question. I am playing Disgaea 5, Assasins Creed Syndicate, Dying Light, DmC: the PS4 version and Batman Arkham Knight (yeah, i know that its late, but hey...). The games I look forward to are Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts III, God of War 4, and for the PC, Fnaf Sister Location. The games I look forward to playing are Star Wars: Battlefront, Shadow of Mordor, Odin's Sphere Remastered, Mortal Kombat X and probably if I feel like it, Street Fighter V. Hope this helps!
    I just LOVE a good hug...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    looking forward to Sun and Moon
    So what's your starter going to be? I'm choosing popplio cause I'm a sucker for water starters.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampertmaster View Post
    So what's your starter going to be? I'm choosing popplio cause I'm a sucker for water starters.
    Probably Rufflet at this point; unless the evolutions get revealed and change my mind before the game comes out. I'm gonna try and find as many of the new Pokémon on my own as I can.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Probably Rufflet at this point; unless the evolutions get revealed and change my mind before the game comes out. I'm gonna try and find as many of the new Pokémon on my own as I can.
    A lot of my friends seem to be going with rowlet as well, though given it's typing it's not surprising.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it's been awhile since I saw this question last asked and I was wondering what everyone is playing currently and what they're looking forward to in the future. I'm curious because as of late it seems that a decent amount of fun and interesting games that came out, so I'd like to see what everyone's playing right now and maybe spark a discussion about that and any future releases that may have caught the eye.
    If we're talking about videogames, been playing PSO2/Phantasy Star Online 2 again. Smash because it's Smash and it's fun, and Fate/Grand Order......except on that one I'm on a slight hiatus until I get a better phone.

For any other game, a card game by Bushiroad called Luck and Logic
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of my friends seem to be going with rowlet as well, though given it's typing it's not surprising.
    Dammit, beggared up the name.
    Sanokal