User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raccoon Sphinx Deck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey thanks to you I was able to make a raccoon/"deity" deck too! (sorry I just decided to give it the name deity but that can be any boss monster that is high leveled). It consists of baby raccoons at first and level 2 or lower beasts but then otks with a very fun card - Arcana Force EX - The Dark Ruler. Both its effects - the ability to attack twice and destroy all cards on the field when its destroyed (depending on coin toss result) comes in quite handy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scizor64 View Post
    Hey thanks to you I was able to make a raccoon/"deity" deck too! (sorry I just decided to give it the name deity but that can be any boss monster that is high leveled). It consists of baby raccoons at first and level 2 or lower beasts but then otks with a very fun card - Arcana Force EX - The Dark Ruler. Both its effects - the ability to attack twice and destroy all cards on the field when its destroyed (depending on coin toss result) comes in quite handy.
    Well, I dropped the Baby Raccoons and tried to move on to a pure Sphinx build, but I dunno if it's working out or not. Right now, the deck's pretty much dismantled for other decks, but I want to rebuild it sometime in the future.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right now, this is what I have. Not sure if MST is redundant with Twin Twisters in there, or what to replace them with if I decide to get rid of them.
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two Twin Twisters and two Typhoons is a bit excessive. Do you have problems with your draws at times?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't tested it, so I dunno. Actually, thinking of replacing Typhoon with Parallel Twister, for more general card destruction while still getting to get rid of Pyramid of Light for Theinen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since both of the main Sphinxes (Andro and Teleia) need the monster to be in defense position to get their burn effect, should I throw in a Book of Moon and some Swords of Concealing Light, as well?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea what I'm doing...
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 14th February 2016 at 04:45 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should I even have Interrupted Kaiju Slumber in this deck? Sure, it can get me my Kaiju easily, and clear the field, but if I clear the field while I control both Andro and Teleia, the other effect of Slumber causes Theinen to miss the timing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then again, I could just Special Summon Jizukiru to the opponent's side of the field, then activate Owner's Seal or Remove Brainwashing to switch it back to my control, but those cards are a bit too expensive for me, right now...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh, I was going to cancel my order of a pair of Owner's Seal, but they already shipped it, so I'll split the difference: take out A Wild Monster Appears and the Quaking Mirror Forces for Owner's Seal. Also going to remove a Kyoutou Waterfront and the Interrupted Kaiju Slumber for a trio of Metal Reflect Slime.