User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [VP16] 20th Rival Collection Cards

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    They used Xyz Universe because of their ability to summon Kali Yuga and another Beatrice. Both quick effects. CIpher Blade would be just there before getting killed
    They used for a Rank 9 too. the Coach lord

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    They used for a Rank 9 too. the Coach lord
    Don't remember that one. Would be still no reason to use Cipher Blade. Coach atleast had very high ATK and a draw. Destruction can be easily done with Breaksword

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Wow, Red Rising is even worse than the already disappointing expected effect. It will be Summoned using a Level 2 or 3 to make use of its first effect, then it will need two level 1s in the Grave to make use of the second... Meanwhile Chipher Blader is meta Level. Oh the Xyz vs Synchro threatment.. it begins again.
    I don't think it's really fair to say that this card is proof of synchro being treated badly. Blade is an upgraded form of a card that takes 2 level 8's to summon, while rising is a 2+4 or 3+3.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    I don't think it's really fair to say that this card is proof of synchro being treated badly. Blade is an upgraded form of a card that takes 2 level 8's to summon, while rising is a 2+4 or 3+3.
    Considering that a fourth of the current meta is of a Deck that summons Several Level 8s at once and Galaxy Xyz are entirely generic and don't need specific Tuners to work...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not proof, its just one more thing on top of a ever growing pile of evidence

Now I just hope they give more resonators to use this with, since this thing is geared to summon Tyrant its not impossible we could get more Jack in the anime and hopefully have him use more than 1 resonator
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deadyguy, seems to be splashabe in a couple of DARK decks, Like DAD or Zombies.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To note: Deadlyguy's boost doesn't seem to wear off.

Red Rising Dragon isn't that hard to pump out using Red Resonator. Nice. It's basically just what Jack used Red Wyvern for in the anime, except, y'know, built in.

Bi-Player is by far the most useful and interesting, allowing you to basically Pendulum Summon your 1s and 8s in Abyss Actors. Thank GOD we found a way around that, because that opens up a lot of good options. It means your 1s and 8s aren't dead forever.

Blade is probably the biggest disappointment. Why couldn't it just have been '1 Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon'? Such a waste of a potentially interesting card.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Its not proof, its just one more thing on top of a ever growing pile of evidence

Now I just hope they give more resonators to use this with, since this thing is geared to summon Tyrant its not impossible we could get more Jack in the anime and hopefully have him use more than 1 resonator
    What I meant was that blade deserves to be a better card than rising.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamaw View Post
    Blade is probably the biggest disappointment. Why couldn't it just have been '1 Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon'? Such a waste of a potentially interesting card.
    uhhh, you can use Cipher. you can use any galaxy eyes save Neo Tachyon and dark matter
    Just 1 cipher would be a serious downgrade

- - - Updated - - -

What I meant was that blade deserves to be a better card than rising.
    opinions are nice and all, but thats not the point
    the problem is "Xyz is amazing, the Synchro is junk"
    I'd agree that an upgrade to a boss deserves to be better than a level 6. that does NOT mean that the level 6 should be useless

Rising red didn't need to be better than Cipher, it just needed to be worth the slot in the extra, nothing more.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    uhhh, you can use Cipher. you can use any galaxy eyes save Neo Tachyon and dark matter
    Just 1 cipher would be a serious downgrade
    I think you're terribly missing the point.