User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: [VP16] 20th Rival Collection Cards

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Unicorn and ATLEAST Monkeyboard have to die. It's just a broken mess that immedietly plusses for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. That's just as overpowered or even more overpowered than Pot of Greed, considering that it can search you Perfect Scales or anything else you want
    Considering that they have their own searchable pot of greed in the form of charmander + guitartle and IT'S NOT EVEN THEIR BEST CARDS. I'd say more overpowered than pot of greed.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    Considering that they have their own searchable pot of greed in the form of charmander + guitartle and IT'S NOT EVEN THEIR BEST CARDS. I'd say more overpowered than pot of greed.
    Also mention worthy is that Pot of Greed isn't searchable by Skullcrobat, 3 Secondonkeys and 3 Sorcerers

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Monarchs will stay untouched, because they are from a Structure Deck. Konami barely bans structure deck stuff.
    Wisdom-Eye would like a word with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Megamaw View Post
    Full Armor technically does have that equip thing going for it.

But the really notable factor it has over this is that it can be used as Xyz Material, whether it be for rank-up, or for Number 95.

Summoning a weenie floater monster that can pop a thing at spell speed one isn't too impressive.
    ATK is still incredibly important in this day and age; regardless of removal capacity.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    ATK is still incredibly important in this day and age; regardless of removal capacity.
    while true, once you go over 3000, it very rarely makes any difference beyond making an OTK easier (something any R8NK using deck shouldn't have an issue with)

I'm not Saying ATK isn't important, but how many relevant things can 3200 ATK NOT cover that 4000 can??

I'd be more than happy to trade 800 ATK for the ability to float(into something that can have a 4K stacked on), with the ability to hit facedowns and if needed, your own cards as icing on the cake
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cipher Blade is alright. Sure it's not super powerful but it has use. I can see the argument and I think Cipher Blade is better than Full Armor because it's effect to pop anything on the field rather than a face-up. Plus the floating ability would allow for resurrected Cipher -> Dark Matter (or another Full Armor if you have the space to run it) if Cipher survives long enough. Cipher Blade is going into my Cyber Galaxy deck for sure
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    while true, once you go over 3000, it very rarely makes any difference beyond making an OTK easier (something any R8NK using deck shouldn't have an issue with)

I'm not Saying ATK isn't important, but how many relevant things can 3200 ATK NOT cover that 4000 can??

I'd be more than happy to trade 800 ATK for the ability to float(into something that can have a 4K stacked on), with the ability to hit facedowns and if needed, your own cards as icing on the cake
    Ultimate Falcon. Though I do agree that it is a fair tradeoff for 800 ATK.
    Sanokal

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    In case people didn't notice: Blue-Eyes Players are just messing around with their Extra Decks. They do have a few key tools like Spirit and the Galaxy Eyes, but they have lots of Spare Spaces they could simply replace. This guy could fit in there, if they decide to kick something out

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Wisdom-Eye would like a word with you.

- - - Updated - - -

attack is VERY important, in an era of lockdowns and effect immunity. 3.2k is not a lot of ATK.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    did you really just call 3200 ATK "Weenie?"

Cipber -> Blade. Blade floats back to cipher ->FA
    you can happily have both

being able to turn 1 R8NK into any other whenever isn't the best of ideas either
    also tell me with a straight face you've actually used the Equip effects
    okay, for clarification, you can full armor->cipher blade. That's besides the point. in what situation is that better than dumping 3 dragons for free?

and yes, 3.2k is a weenie monster.

I'd tell you that with a straight face, but I don't play a lot of weenie swarm decks like Galaxy Eyes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamaw View Post
    attack is VERY important, in an era of lockdowns and effect immunity. 3.2k is not a lot of ATK.

- - - Updated - - -

okay, for clarification, you can full armor->cipher blade. That's besides the point. in what situation is that better than dumping 3 dragons for free?

and yes, 3.2k is a weenie monster.

I'd tell you that with a straight face, but I don't play a lot of weenie swarm decks like Galaxy Eyes
    Well for starters, if you are using a R8NK deck that ISN'T dragon heavy (ie an actual Galaxy Deck)
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm starting to think that this fellow is trolling. Ah well.
    Sanokal