User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: [TDIL-EN] The Promo and The Sneak Preview Mat

  1. #11
    Registered User Baroque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    766
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    . Wut?
    You play 3 Spells to get her fed; one of those Spells is a Quick-Play, which you then target; you have thusly only really spent 2 Spells, and are due to get one of the Spell Counters you spent back.

    At least, I'd imagine that's the idea.

    I'm curious to try to think of good Quick-Plays to make use of with her effect (apart from the obvious Twisters); there's bound to be something to fuel the Endymian agenda.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

  2. #12
    Registered User Mediyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    You play 3 Spells to get her fed; one of those Spells is a Quick-Play, which you then target; you have thusly only really spent 2 Spells, and are due to get one of the Spell Counters you spent back.

    At least, I'd imagine that's the idea.

    I'm curious to try to think of good Quick-Plays to make use of with her effect (apart from the obvious Twisters); there's bound to be something to fuel the Endymian agenda.
    Aside from the obligatory Twin Twister you've mentioned, there're other cards like El Shaddol Fusion (even though it's retrievable in its own archetype), Fullmetalphosis Fusion, Emergency Teleport, Book of Moon, Cosmic Cyclone, DM spells, etc

    Still, I hope they're just making this like a proxy or something, and the final product will have a legit name.
    Seriously, wtf?
    Last edited by Mediyu; 14th July 2016 at 02:01 AM.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

  3. #13
    Registered User KingKaash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another name post here but my lord this name is a joke. Clearly they've used up all the magician, sorcerer/sorceress, wizard, and other magical titles they could think of.

    Now if only they unbanned Magical Scientist...
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain


  4. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    212
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything about this card is great. The effect is very useful. Will it see tournament play, well, we'll see.

    Just the name... Oh, konami. Why, oh why, do you screw these things up?
    I just LOVE a good hug...

  5. #15
    Registered User Eternalight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well.. it's something.. I guess..
    (Not even sorry)

    Seriously, it seems that they aren't even trying naming this thing.

    The effect is pretty good though.

  6. #16
    Registered User Volteccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,334
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediyu View Post

    Still, I hope they're just making this like a proxy or something, and the final product will have a legit name.
    Seriously, wtf?
    I honestly think the name was a placeholder that somehow accidentally made it to print.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

  7. #17
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cypher32 View Post
    Everything about this card is great. The effect is very useful. Will it see tournament play, well, we'll see.

    Just the name... Oh, konami. Why, oh why, do you screw these things up?
    They didn't screw it up. The name was an intended joke.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •