User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [SPDS] Abyss Actor - Extra

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Ok this will help a Rank 1 Deck if I finally choose to make one like I've been thinking of doing. It's not as restricted as Unknown Synchron because I can control other monsters and still summon Extra. Just gotta wait for it to make it over to the TCG now
    What Rank 1 need is a better extra, they have a lot of decent main deck options.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, Mofiz got hit because he was a repeat offender and troublemaker and I have no tolerance for shit.

Keep talking about it, and I'll warn you all for going off topic and feeding a possible flame war.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really liking the Abyss Actors so far...definitely the archtype i'm looking for the most in this booster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I'm really liking the Abyss Actors so far...definitely the archtype i'm looking for the most in this booster
    They look really fun to play. I'd be more hyped for the other ones, but D Heroes got shafted and Darklords, while cool, don't look terribly consistent.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciphermask View Post
    They look really fun to play. I'd be more hyped for the other ones, but D Heroes got shafted and Darklords, while cool, don't look terribly consistent.
    While I agree with D HEROes (they really are a huge letdown), Darklords seem to focus a lot around their Spells/Traps, and we haven't seen any of them so far, so we cannot say if they'll be useless or broken yet.

Abyss Actors however will be a consistent and funny deck, but not too broken (except they completely overbuff the Abyss Scripts).

Also, no Thread about Fusion Enforcers yet?
    Last edited by yshipster; 15th July 2016 at 08:07 PM.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers. Will it have Conquerer Star fusions and Amazoness or will they spam us with AG cards from the anime right after releasing the AG Structure Deck R? Or will it contain Yuri cards? Or Sora cards?

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
    Isn't that kinda of the point though?
    Sure, but I still think it sounds lame. And Dandy Supporting Actor/Bi-Player could be the same way, purposefully lacking because they're not the star of the show, but it just works better with the adjective, I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    So, Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers. Will it have Conquerer Star fusions and Amazoness or will they spam us with AG cards from the anime right after releasing the AG Structure Deck R? Or will it contain Yuri cards? Or Sora cards?
    My bets are Yuri (because he is a Yu) and Kachidoki (because they bothered to bring him back). Amazoness and Ancient Gears just have 1 new member each (Main Deck) and the other old members aren't centered towards the Fusion playstyle (just look what happened with D-Heros when they forced the Fusion playstyle in them). Ancient Gears also have R3 and this would be an excuse to release Chimeraflessia here instead of a promo along with Predator Planter and a few more members.

Beastborgs could also be there tho.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 15th July 2016 at 08:34 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    While I agree with D HEROes (they really are a huge letdown), Darklords seem to focus a lot around their Spells/Traps, and we haven't seen any of them so far, so we cannot say if they'll be useless or broken yet.

Abyss Actors however will be a consistent and funny deck, but not too broken (except they completely overbuff the Abyss Scripts).

Also, no Thread about Fusion Enforcers yet?
    Wait, what? Is this actually a thing?
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Wait, what? Is this actually a thing?
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/48021362.html