User Tag List

Thread: Release date list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Release date list.

Hi,

Is it possible to create a page which lists dates when TCG products are going to be released and maby one for the OCG aswell or is there somewhere where I can see one already because the wiki used to have one but they removed it.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wiki still has one, its just not on the main page anymore. There is a link to it on the main page, though.

In any case: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Template:News
    "There are as many truths out there as there are people to tell them. Perhaps it's best simply to choose the truth with which you are most comfortable."
    ~ Knoll, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why did we have that taken off the main page anyway. I think I heard something about easier for Mobile Browsers?
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

I could implement a widget on the main page that has the data on the wiki page, but it needs to be an actual article instead of a template, since the Wikia API doesn't have a GET method for templates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Why did we have that taken off the main page anyway. I think I heard something about easier for Mobile Browsers?
    The main page (well, the wiki in general) is horrid in mobile. A lot of wikis have this problem. Wikia (the company) is making strides to improve this, but until they do, we do what we can to make it look slightly less ass. We wanted to move something off of the main page. Perhaps we chose the wrong thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiTcb View Post
    I could implement a widget on the main page that has the data on the wiki page, but it needs to be an actual article instead of a template, since the Wikia API doesn't have a GET method for templates.
    We could probably transclude the template onto an article page is need-be. Assuming that's something people would want.
    "There are as many truths out there as there are people to tell them. Perhaps it's best simply to choose the truth with which you are most comfortable."
    ~ Knoll, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talk to TTF about making a more API friendly version of it, and we'll add it to ygorgs homepage