Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark Performance

https://xeroplazm.tinytake.com/sf/MzAxMjM5XzE3OTgxOTY

As I have previously shown one of my hyprid decks I thought I might as well show off another. This is my Magician Dark Magician deck.

The basic idea was to be able to get dark magician and odd-eyes pendulum dragon out as fast as possible, then go for rank 7 plays. The basic combo that I go for is bringing out Ebon Illusion Magician, then bringing out Dark Magician from the deck. Absolute Dragon is also a possibility depending on if I have odd-eyes in the graveyard.
    The magician pendulums were chosen because they easily search themselves out so completing the scale isn't very difficult to complete, plus it goes up to 8 so I can pendulum level 7's.

If possible, I would like to add a red-eyes engine into the deck, that way I can bring out rank 7's much easier as well as being able to use Flare-Metal Dragons effect to special summon red-eyes monsters from the grave, meaning more shenanigans, but I'll have to test that out at a later point.

If you have any suggestions on improving the deck or other hybrid ideas, let me know below.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do love to find and examine your decks. It's strange how in the Magician Deck that suddenly Summoner's Art, a card that people wanted banned, is slow. I wonder how good Lizardraw has been for you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lizardraw works alright, it's mainly there just to deck thin but can be useful when opponents destroy my monsters while it's on the field. I forgot about summoner's art, I might add it in since I frequently don't have Dark Magician in my hand so I can't use Eternal Soul as well as I'd like to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad that it helped you to get some more ideas! I'm loving what I see from your decks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I'm just glad that someone is enjoying the decks that I make.