User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 111

Thread: ARC-V Episode 74 Discussion

  1. #21
    Registered User TheRamenNoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Ancient Gear Megazord is just asking to get Falcon Punched.

  2. #22
    Banished
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,358
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Everyone wanted Dennis to become a Vector. Well, mission accomplished mothefuckers. It's almost sad that he will get beatenby Rank 7+ Ruri. I really hope he gets a comeback as a total maniac.

  3. #23
    Registered User Thanako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    The Netherworld
    Posts
    211
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The TV Tokyo website has a slightly longer preview for episode 75. It's just a bit more banter, but generally the same thing. What they did with Dennis was good. Keep a close attention, though. He blended in so perfectly that the supposed other agent from Academia was also taken by surprise, as was Serena. There's probably a great deal more to this than meets the eye. I'm thinking a lot about Yusho, too.

  4. #24
    Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Everyone wanted Dennis to become a Vector. Well, mission accomplished mothefuckers. It's almost sad that he will get beatenby Rank 7+ Ruri. I really hope he gets a comeback as a total maniac.
    He made Clowns Tier 0. No amount of coolness will excuse him for his crimes.

  5. #25
    Registered User HelixReactor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    229
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Everyone wanted Dennis to become a Vector. Well, mission accomplished mothefuckers. It's almost sad that he will get beatenby Rank 7+ Ruri. I really hope he gets a comeback as a total maniac.
    No. The Vector spot has already been taken by Sora. There can only be one Vector alive at a time.

    ...Then again, this is Dennis we're talking about..

  6. #26
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    No. The Vector spot has already been taken by Sora. There can only be one Vector alive at a time.

    ...Then again, this is Dennis we're talking about..
    Nah, Sora is more like Yami Marik (Murderous, crazy for funsies) with some Kaiba (PRIDE) mix'd in
    ARC V Doesn't have a Vector yet (Vector is defined (to me) as, Crazy, Planning, manipulative, Goes out of his way to cause as much misery to his certain target as possible, and most importantly of all, so INCREDIBLY HAMMY that you love every second he is on screen)

    Sora has the First one and went out of his way to kick Shuns ass, but fails the rest. Dennis fails all points so far.

    I guess everyone just remembers him for being a Spy...even though Vector wasn't really doing much Spying

    All to me of course
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  7. #27
    Registered User HelixReactor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    229
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Nah, Sora is more like Yami Marik (Murderous, crazy for funsies) with some Kaiba (PRIDE) mix'd in
    ARC V Doesn't have a Vector yet (Vector is defined (to me) as, Crazy, Planning, manipulative, Goes out of his way to cause as much misery to his certain target as possible, and most importantly of all, so INCREDIBLY HAMMY that you love every second he is on screen)

    Sora has the First one and went out of his way to kick Shuns ass, but fails the rest. Dennis fails all points so far.

    I guess everyone just remembers him for being a Spy...even though Vector wasn't really doing much Spying

    All to me of course
    Fair enough. Your definition of Vector is the most accurate.

    On my part, in this context, a Vector is not necessarily a spy, but more of a "friend" that reveals himself to be a traitor when the plot requires him to do so and from that point refuses to admit (even to himself) that he had some fun time being with the main characters, until whatever plot twist gives him a wake-up slap. And of course, the obligatory compilation of the most glorious faces.
    By my defintion, Dennis isn't a Vector either. Not yet, at least.

  8. #28
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, the next Episode will determine that
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  9. #29
    Registered User GG ELDIUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    San Diego, CA (USA)
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Nah, Sora is more like Yami Marik (Murderous, crazy for funsies) with some Kaiba (PRIDE) mix'd in
    ARC V Doesn't have a Vector yet (Vector is defined (to me) as, Crazy, Planning, manipulative, Goes out of his way to cause as much misery to his certain target as possible, and most importantly of all, so INCREDIBLY HAMMY that you love every second he is on screen)

    Sora has the First one and went out of his way to kick Shuns ass, but fails the rest. Dennis fails all points so far.

    I guess everyone just remembers him for being a Spy...even though Vector wasn't really doing much Spying

    All to me of course
    Vector is like...a toned down, basic version of Bakura/Zorc. Dennis isn't really a surprise turncoat (just like Vector) because everyone saw it coming except for the protagonist.
    Owner & Co-Founder of Gamer's Genesis
    Qualified for YGO NA WCQ 09-11, 13-17
    RC1/PC1 KDE YGO Judge

  10. #30
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GG ELDIUS View Post
    Vector is like...a toned down, basic version of Bakura/Zorc. Dennis isn't really a surprise turncoat (just like Vector) because everyone saw it coming except for the protagonist.
    uhhh, you just said "Vector" and "Toned down" in the same sentence, you realize the problem right? The only reason Vector can even have that bakura comparison is because Don K = Zorc
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •