Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SPDS] More Cards Confirmed

Specifically the last Script and their Trap, along with the final Monster

Entering the Abyss Actors’ Dressing Room
    Normal Trap Card
    You can only activate 1 “Entering the Abyss Actors’ Dressing Room” once per turn.
    (1) If there are 2 “Abyss Actor” cards in your Pendulum Zone: Add 2 “Abyss Actor” cards with different names from your Deck to your Extra Deck, face-up.

Abyss Script – Fire Dragon’s Lair
    Normal Spell Card
    You can only use the (2) Effect of “Abyss Script – Fire Dragon’s Lair” once per turn.
    (1) You can target 1 “Abyss Actor” monster you control; during that turn, if that monster destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: Your opponent banishes 3 monsters from their Extra Deck.
    (2) If this Set card you control is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect while you have a face-up “Abyss Actor” Pendulum Monster(s) in your Extra Deck: You can look at your opponent’s Extra Deck, banish 1 card among them.

Abyss Actor – Sassy Rookie
    Level 4 DARK Fiend-Type Effect Monster
    ATK 1700
    DEF 1000
    Pendulum Scale: 2
    Pendulum Effect:
    (1) If an “Abyss Actor” monster you control is destroyed by battle or your opponent’s card effect, you can destroy this card instead.
    Monster Effect:
    (1) Once per turn, this card is not destroyed by battle or effect.
    (2) If this monster is destroyed by battle or by your opponent’s card effect while in a Monster Zone: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Abyss Actor” monster from your Deck, other than “Abyss Actor – Sassy Rookie”
    (3) If this card is destroyed while in the Pendulum Zone , destroy 1 Level 4 or lower monster your opponent controls.

Source 1
    Source 2

------ https://ygorganization.com/spds-more-cards-confirmed/ - NeoArkadia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, they gave vacancy's effect to dragon's lair?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    So, they gave vacancy's effect to dragon's lair?
    No. Dragon Lair is the same as it was with a death effect tacked on (like all Scripts).
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you are right! I didn't remember dragon's lair existed in the anime

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait a moment...

(1) If an “Abyss Actor” monster you control is destroyed by battle or your opponent’s card effect, you can destroy this card instead.
    Monster Effect:
    (1) Once per turn, this card is not destroyed by battle or effect.
    So if I destroy it instead, once it wont be destroyed so I can protect 2 destructions per turn???!!

EDIT: We are still missing the effect of Abyss Stage Prop - Escape Stage Coach.. I hope and guess it can protect my scales too, because thats whats missing in this archtype.
    Last edited by EmperorShun; 21st July 2016 at 11:05 AM.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    So if I destroy it instead, once it wont be destroyed so I can protect 2 destructions per turn???!!
    Remember, one of those (1)'s is the Pendulum Effect (which is applicable only while it's in the Pendulum Zone), and one of those (1)'s is a Monster Effect (which is applicable only while it's not in a Pendulum Zone); the latter can't save itself from the former due to plain ol' not applying at any point in time that the former would be applicable.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    Remember, one of those (1)'s is the Pendulum Effect (which is applicable only while it's in the Pendulum Zone), and one of those (1)'s is a Monster Effect (which is applicable only while it's not in a Pendulum Zone); the latter can't save itself from the former due to plain ol' not applying at any point in time that the former would be applicable.
    Oh, yeah kinda forgot that. Well the card is good anyways, I am happy how Konami handled Abyss Actors. Now we nearly have all Arc-V character decks. Cookmates, Entermages, Thorn prisoner/Earthbound Servant, C/C/C and Antique Gear and we have everything!
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, yeah kinda forgot that. Well the card is good anyways, I am happy how Konami handled Abyss Actors. Now we nearly have all Arc-V character decks. Cookmates, Entermages, Thorn prisoner/Earthbound Servant, C/C/C and Antique Gear and we have everything!
    There's also Bee Force, Beastborgs and the archetype/cards Kachidoki uses (probably a couple more too but I can't think of anything else atm).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget quiz bros!
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But you should be able to combine its Pendulum effect with its (3) monster effect, to save one of your Abyss Actors while destroying an opponents monster.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.