User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [SPDS] Abyss Prop - Getaway Stage Coach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediyu View Post
    Hey, that question should've started AND been answered when Artifacts were a thing. It's like that: You go blind MST on most decks, but when you see Artifacts, you reconsider, right? well, guess you'll have to do the same with this deck, unless you know that the set a Abyss Script since for example Big Star sets directly, making it obvious.
    You didn't answer my question. As for the Artifacts, those weren't a good idea either as they don't just set artifacts as their backrow. They used other Traps along with their Artifacts. You just have to hope you don't hit the Artifact. So I'll ask again, how is it a good thing to punish someone who wants to negate your shit? Especially since we're already being punished by the banning of Heavy Storm/HFD?

Why are there always so many dogs in my area?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by False_Revelation View Post
    Exactly how aggressive can you get without evil heel?
    You can still get very aggressive with funky comedian and pretty heroine who outclasses Evil heel imo. Tbh I find evil heel kind of useless.
    To curb an abundance of sodium chloride, bring plenty to drink.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    You didn't answer my question. As for the Artifacts, those weren't a good idea either as they don't just set artifacts as their backrow. They used other Traps along with their Artifacts. You just have to hope you don't hit the Artifact. So I'll ask again, how is it a good thing to punish someone who wants to negate your shit? Especially since we're already being punished by the banning of Heavy Storm/HFD?
    You're making it sound like nothing is punishable in this game. using the same example here, blind backrow popping at the end phase is also a "punish" for the player who set them, since, due to game mechanics, he can't use the traps he've set.
    Also, when did I say it's a "good thing"? I said I love how they punish people who backrow, and that due to that I can make a fun deck with Artifacts, I didn't say people should be "punished", so I can't answer to something I didn't say.
    And in the case of the Abyss Actors, you can use your Artifact strategy; blind pop, while hoping you don't hit an Abyss Script. You also need to remember that those are Normal Spells, so even if they set it, unlike Artifacts, they can't make use of it on your turn, and they can't be destroyed by their owner for the effects either.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampertmaster View Post
    You can still get very aggressive with funky comedian and pretty heroine who outclasses Evil heel imo. Tbh I find evil heel kind of useless.
    Somewhat i agree, Devil Heel bricks... Cutting him from the deck might sound a good idea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is it becoming painfully obvious that some of you haven't even bothered playing the deck first before complaining/bashing it? Like seriously, for a pendulum archetype, AA bring something to the table in the form of basically varying in play style (mainly thanks to the Abyss Scripts). This isn't no search and spam/xyz pendulum deck. Heck, that's why some of the AA's prevent you from summoning things other than AA if you use their pendulum effects. There is no linear way to play this deck as you have cards that, reduce opponent's ATK, field removal, extra deck destruction, etc. So what they make the opponent fear blowing up your backrow? Considering as Noir says that most backrow nowadays are summon negation counter traps or trap holes, that's the games problem itself and the fact that players feel the need to only run that kind of backrow. But who cares? Literally in this day in age of overblown decks having something like Abyss Actors having a fake-out safety net on their backrow shouldn't be something to complain about. Because....who the heck would care? Unless you're that livid over it. So here's an obvious hint for those playing against those deck....don't hit the backrow, hit the scales. Unless its a Wild Hope you're moreover safer just hitting the scales and getting rid of them. Because they aren't like other pendulum decks where they can just jump back from getting their scales hit. Not like they have no 1 card BS like Monkeyboard or Skullcrobat.

Registered User Kamen Rider Revolver's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    Im having to much fun with Abyss Actors. 5 out of 10 opponents ragequit. B-but I only had Sassy Rookie and Wild Hope out. The Abyss Scripts are what makes this deck good even without the high level monsters. I am highly impressed how good they can be even if they dont have a perfect hand.
    Are you running Funky Comedian? Might have to cut him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediyu View Post
    You're making it sound like nothing is punishable in this game. using the same example here, blind backrow popping at the end phase is also a "punish" for the player who set them, since, due to game mechanics, he can't use the traps he've set.
    Also, when did I say it's a "good thing"? I said I love how they punish people who backrow, and that due to that I can make a fun deck with Artifacts, I didn't say people should be "punished", so I can't answer to something I didn't say.
    And in the case of the Abyss Actors, you can use your Artifact strategy; blind pop, while hoping you don't hit an Abyss Script. You also need to remember that those are Normal Spells, so even if they set it, unlike Artifacts, they can't make use of it on your turn, and they can't be destroyed by their owner for the effects either.
    Not sure how I made it sound like nothing's punishable, but sure. But curious, and you've said it about 3-4x, you keep saying "blind" backrow hate. Backrow hate is just backrow hate. Anyway:
    "Also, when did I say it's a "good thing"? I said I love how they punish people who backrow, and that due to that I can make a fun deck with Artifacts, I didn't say people should be "punished", so I can't answer to something I didn't say."

You love that it's punishable (regardless of the reason behind it), but you're saying that it shouldn't be punished? Contradicting much? If you love that it's punishable, then you make it sound like it's a bad thing. My counter is that it's a good thing, so why punish them for it for any reason? It's why I hate Artifact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its kind of weird, I also somewhat agree. Though the only reason why I'm still running 2 is that without him there's really not much of a reason to use Dandy Supporting Actor. I mean there's Wild Hope and Funky Comedian to take over the scale high scales if Dandy was taken out too.
    Because so far he's the only scale that can pendulum summon him. And I mostly used Dandy's monster effect to summon Evil Heel. They really just need another Abyss Actor that shares a similar effect to Wild Hope, but instead making the scale 1.
    Idk, I might just put him to 1 to see how it goes. I mean if there was ever the need to summon him while he was in my pendulum zone I would just blow him up with that Abyss Script card.

*edit* this was a reply to King but I forgot to quote it*

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marsh381 View Post
    Its kind of weird, I also somewhat agree. Though the only reason why I'm still running 2 is that without him there's really not much of a reason to use Dandy Supporting Actor. I mean there's Wild Hope and Funky Comedian to take over the scale high scales if Dandy was taken out too.
    Because so far he's the only scale that can pendulum summon him. And I mostly used Dandy's monster effect to summon Evil Heel. They really just need another Abyss Actor that shares a similar effect to Wild Hope, but instead making the scale 1.
    Idk, I might just put him to 1 to see how it goes. I mean if there was ever the need to summon him while he was in my pendulum zone I would just blow him up with that Abyss Script card.

*edit* this was a reply to King but I forgot to quote it*
    Dandy still does have utility as a scale over Hope and Comedian in that he gives you a reliable way to recover your lost scales, as well as your Extras for additional searching power. While Heroine can do the same, she relies on you taking enough battle damage from a single attack to recover what you need.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marsh381 View Post
    Why is it becoming painfully obvious that some of you haven't even bothered playing the deck first before complaining/bashing it? Like seriously, for a pendulum archetype, AA bring something to the table in the form of basically varying in play style (mainly thanks to the Abyss Scripts). This isn't no search and spam/xyz pendulum deck. Heck, that's why some of the AA's prevent you from summoning things other than AA if you use their pendulum effects. There is no linear way to play this deck as you have cards that, reduce opponent's ATK, field removal, extra deck destruction, etc. So what they make the opponent fear blowing up your backrow? Considering as Noir says that most backrow nowadays are summon negation counter traps or trap holes, that's the games problem itself and the fact that players feel the need to only run that kind of backrow. But who cares? Literally in this day in age of overblown decks having something like Abyss Actors having a fake-out safety net on their backrow shouldn't be something to complain about. Because....who the heck would care? Unless you're that livid over it. So here's an obvious hint for those playing against those deck....don't hit the backrow, hit the scales. Unless its a Wild Hope you're moreover safer just hitting the scales and getting rid of them. Because they aren't like other pendulum decks where they can just jump back from getting their scales hit. Not like they have no 1 card BS like Monkeyboard or Skullcrobat.
    Who cares? So who cares about Card of Demise, Ariadne + Luster? Who cares about that, right? Who cares that Kozmo get a new draw card to help search their game stopping backrow on top of their broken ass cards? Not only does Abyss Script encourage set 5 and turn end, they grant MASSIVE advantages. Even more than what Artifacts gave themselves. Don't forget one Script is non-destruction field nuke, and another DRAWS FIVE FUCKING CARDS!!!! That's worse than Card of Demise. But no, who cares, right?

EDIT: Kinda forgot my point there because I was focused on the +5. Anyway, Abyss Actor encourages Trap spam. Basically, AA encourages you to set up all your fake shit to waste their resources on those so you can set up your real cards.
    Last edited by Noir; 22nd July 2016 at 06:15 PM.