User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 115 Discussion: Random GX Duel, Good and Relevant Plot Twists

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodclown View Post
    Da bull Yugo is going to get absorbed for plot hype.
    I hope he gives a good duel at least

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    I hope he gives a good duel at least
    Since the Yugo fanboys are the most vocal it's going to be a good duel. Expect Yuri to control the duel for the most part for like 60% of it, then Yugo finally pulls off some 5ds looking comeback(Might get his manga dragon Fast Dragon or something), and crystal wing at the same time pushing yuri into a hole from which will give Yuri some character development(Fighting a decent opponent), to which he then has to take the duel completely serious and sets up a Zexal level shenanigans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if that happens i hope the duel gets fleshed out and predator plants become an "archetype" and get enough support
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    if that happens i hope the duel gets fleshed out and predator plants become an "archetype" and get enough support
    They are already an Archetype. Predator Planter specifically lists "Predator Plant".

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    They are already an Archetype. Predator Planter specifically lists "Predator Plant".
    In the TCG/OCG he means; as of now there isn't any "Predator Plant" support in it since Planter is still anime-only at this point.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a bad episode. At least we get an explanation for Serena's sudden change (and likely foreshadow of Rin and Ruri getting the same treatment). I lol'd when Tsukikage just pops out from that post as if he'd been there the whole time. And on top of being a Dueling prodigy, Reiji is a great speed boat captain as well.

As for the future episodes, it absolutely sucks that Kaito and Yugo are gonna have to share an episode while dueling. Couldn't they each get an episode for themselves? Anyways, both Kaito and Yugo are undefeated on-screen. And it seems like both will get past the Tower Guardians so that we get on-screen views of Ruri and Rin because the focus is now on the 4 Yuzus. I have to expect that both Kaito and Yugo have to lose soon. Yugo may lose to a brainwashed Rin because he can't possibly duel against his best friend. Or Yuri may come in and set up a good fight. The only reason I expect Kaito to lose is because I can't see Ruri being saved by anyone else other than Kurosaki. I just have no idea who the Professor has left that can actually take down Kaito. Ruri would have to have a pretty strong deck to do the job
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Technically, but you can't really make a deck out of them, nor would a deck that tried to use them have a coherent strategy. Chimerafflesia would at least give you something akin to a hybrid option.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    As for the future episodes, it absolutely sucks that Kaito and Yugo are gonna have to share an episode while dueling. Couldn't they each get an episode for themselves? Anyways, both Kaito and Yugo are undefeated on-screen. And it seems like both will get past the Tower Guardians so that we get on-screen views of Ruri and Rin because the focus is now on the 4 Yuzus. I have to expect that both Kaito and Yugo have to lose soon. Yugo may lose to a brainwashed Rin because he can't possibly duel against his best friend. Or Yuri may come in and set up a good fight. The only reason I expect Kaito to lose is because I can't see Ruri being saved by anyone else other than Kurosaki. I just have no idea who the Professor has left that can actually take down Kaito. Ruri would have to have a pretty strong deck to do the job
    Well, I don't see Apollo and Diana as interesting (reminds me a bit of the Legendary Number Guardians), and since duels in ARC-V aren't that long (this episode alone had only three turns, with everyone having one each), I think it's okay. We don't need the same episode twice. I'm more hyped about Rin and Ruri anyway.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just hope that Rin and Ruri will duel, but at the same time I don't want their duels to be a disappointment like some of past duels I got hyped for *looks at Roger's duel*
    I don't post a lot, but I read everything in this forum. EVERYTHING.
    Current Decks: Red-Eyes | RaidRaptors | D/D/D | Generic Wyrm | Dark Doriado

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope Serana really betrayed the Lancers. Mindwashing sounds too simple, her betrayal may trigger another direction to the plot. Talking about the duel Yuya could have won without Sora's aid, he just needed to activate Odd-Eyes End Phase Effect, then, Pendulum next turn.

About the next duel, i think it will be just another stun/lockdown duel.