User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 115 Discussion: Random GX Duel, Good and Relevant Plot Twists

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I hope Serana really betrayed the Lancers. Mindwashing sounds too simple, her betrayal may trigger another direction to the plot. Talking about the duel Yuya could have won without Sora's aid, he just needed to activate Odd-Eyes End Phase Effect, then, Pendulum next turn.

About the next duel, i think it will be just another stun/lockdown duel.
    odd-eyes pendulum effect is different in the anime

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking about the duel Yuya could have won without Sora's aid, he just needed to activate Odd-Eyes End Phase Effect, then, Pendulum next turn.
    Odd-Eyes has a different pendulum effect in the anime, one that reduces battle damage.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
    Last edited by Volteccer; 26th July 2016 at 06:57 PM.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He jus' have first effect, what a shame. For somone who beat Jack and Edo his acting was so lame. Yuya is too dependant on Action Cards.
    Last edited by King; 26th July 2016 at 07:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DelCtrl View Post
    I just hope that Rin and Ruri will duel, but at the same time I don't want their duels to be a disappointment like some of past duels I got hyped for *looks at Roger's duel*
    inb4 they use ancient gears as well
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope Serana really betrayed the Lancers. Mindwashing sounds too simple, her betrayal may trigger another direction to the plot. Talking about the duel Yuya could have won without Sora's aid, he just needed to activate Odd-Eyes End Phase Effect, then, Pendulum next turn.

About the next duel, i think it will be just another stun/lockdown duel.
    Odd-Eyes doesn't have the searching effect in the anime.
    Lethargic ninja. Sorry King.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, what plot twist?

This episode was fucking stupid on every level, but I admit it was a little funny. I've accepted that Arc-V has pretty much shit the bed, so I'm just along for the ride.

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All this time we've had kurosaki. RR have alllll this support but he kurosaki got switched out for kaito. Kaito's here but cipher isnt getting any support...
    Kurosaki didnt rely on one card to win. Kaito clearly relies on gecd. Not only that but he summons it the same way every duel. What was the point of even introducing cipher?????? Even with the few cards it has, cipher is better than photon. Cipher only has like 4 monsters tho(not counting the extra deck). Why not make cipher/galaxy???(new galaxy cards)
    Cipher cards dont just support gecd. They support any cipher xyz....but we only have 2....
    I dont see the point of creating something if you have no intention of supporting it.
    Cipher just might be another one of those half assed archtypes konami makes. (metalphosis, igknights, dinomists, buster blader, destiny hero, red-jack's cards, photon, lunalight-MAYBE, cryston-maybe in the future, galaxy, red eyes, gemini, cardian-_-, cubic, tramid, and there are A LOT more)
    I know im gonna get a lot of heat for this so just remember this is my opinion. Try not to let your feelings get hurt :l
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    Wait, what plot twist?

This episode was fucking stupid on every level, but I admit it was a little funny. I've accepted that Arc-V has pretty much shit the bed, so I'm just along for the ride.
    This is true. Arc-V was doing really well during the Standard and Synchro Dimension. But since then it's kinda come down to Earth. It's that ZeXal stank it got from going through the Xyz Dimension lol. But of course I'm still going to watch
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    This is true. Arc-V was doing really well during the Standard and Synchro Dimension. But since then it's kinda come down to Earth. It's that ZeXal stank it got from going through the Xyz Dimension lol. But of course I'm still going to watch
    Synchro dimension wasn't good. They blew off so many characters and wasted potential plot points brought up. It had its moments, but the overall arc was subpar, and everything after Synchro has been a continuation thereof.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    Synchro dimension wasn't good. They blew off so many characters and wasted potential plot points brought up. It had its moments, but the overall arc was subpar, and everything after Synchro has been a continuation thereof.
    Well when I say good, I meant the pace at which the plot was going. It was slow for sure but the rate it is going at now is too fast for me. And the Synchro plot was relatively interesting to me. Figuring out Roger's background was intriguing to me.

The place where it all began to fall apart for me was when Roger turned out to be a weakling and then the Lancers get split up. I believe that was Episode 99-100. From there it's all gone downhill in terms of rate of progression and actual story substance
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain